The best method for receiving more referrals? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Altcoinfan

The best method for receiving more referrals?

I think you should post the topic in the referrals section. As for your question, I am not working on that, but there are specialized sites, such as https://visit-box.net/, that can help you in publishing the referrals you want.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

Just now, marchal87 said:

I think you should post the topic in the referrals section. As for your question, I am not working on that, but there are specialized sites, such as https://visit-box.net/, that can help you in publishing the referrals you want.

Thanks! I am going to check out the website you recommend. Concerning the referrals section - yes, I checked it out before posting here and I noticed that it is like a place where people place their referral links - I may try it but I bet that most of the people here use the same faucets and other similar sites I do since they are the most well known and I would hardly get any referral by publishing them there. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 3

Yes maybe this is a good way get some referrals , but i don’t like this way , because you can lose your money , you buy the referrals , but you don’t take the money , because maybes the website is scammers, or referrals witch you take , is not active , and you don’t take a good profit , i prefer to share the referrals Facebook groups.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

I often publish my referral links on Twitter or Facebook, where I have about 30,000 thousand subscribers who earn very well and make a profit for me. Good luck

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

51 minutes ago, Mohssine said:

Yes maybe this is a good way get some referrals , but i don’t like this way , because you can lose your money , you buy the referrals , but you don’t take the money , because maybes the website is scammers, or referrals witch you take , is not active , and you don’t take a good profit , i prefer to share the referrals Facebook groups.

Yes mate its really nice suggestion because in online any thing happens, where money involved there scam chances are high, so iam also not suggests to buy paid referrels, because this referrel site are trustable, so try to promote referrel links in social media platform's, but you post topic in wrong section next time check before post.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I have no idea on how to get referrals in short period of time I could have shared with you but I think the use of paid advertisement can help as well and try coinpayu.com there you can advertise your referral link.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I think this forum or bitcointalk its a great chance for us to put our referral link so many people will join the site because of the referral link .. you have to try it 😉 

If you really want to gain huge count of referrals in this forum, i suggest to you to share this forum to your social media account because that is the best way you could do to invite people here as your referrals. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 4

Currently there are several social networks where you can share your referral link to get referrals I personally use telegram and I do very well without having to invest money totally free

8 hours ago, Altcoinfan said:

Hi everyone,

I'm working for some time on some faucet websites and other similar platforms and I can say I'm working hard and I really enjoy each Satoshi, Litoshi etc. I get but I keep seeing people having thousands of referrals - working quite less than me and having huge profit so I've starting thinking of ways to getting a lot of referrals as quick as possible. It seems to me that best way is getting the referrals via paid advertising but I am trying to find website which provide this in a good price so I'm currently checking with one of the PTC website I have some funds in. Could anyone share his/her experience of ways of getting more referrals in short time? Have you tried youtube advertising etc.?

I think by spreading our referral links we help the crypto community since we attract more people in.

Thanks in advance for your replies!

I use ptc sits telegram bots, they are easier than youtube advertising because youtube advertising's are less attractive than ptc sites because ppl are watching the videos and when they see the advertise they immediately escapes it, but try ojooo site its best and try btc click telegram bots they also best..

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

It's easy to get people to click referral links but most of them require registering, installing something, investing or doing other tasks for you to benefit on the referral link. And the key problem is how to get right links to right people. For example i have a youtube channel but it's a comedy channel, so my audience doesn't do cryptos and i can't get them to invest into cryptocurrencies for example. 

• +2 2
  • +3 1

i think it's not possible to make referral quickly.first you should create a telegram channel or a blog and increase your members then you share your referral link in your channel or blog and members will join with your referral link but as i said you should be patient and wait at least one month.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Working on sites that require the publication of referral links we must publish these links on YouTube channels with sufficient explanation so that others can benefit from them and that we can earn from them

10 hours ago, Altcoinfan said:

Hi everyone,

I'm working for some time on some faucet websites and other similar platforms and I can say I'm working hard and I really enjoy each Satoshi, Litoshi etc. I get but I keep seeing people having thousands of referrals - working quite less than me and having huge profit so I've starting thinking of ways to getting a lot of referrals as quick as possible. It seems to me that best way is getting the referrals via paid advertising but I am trying to find website which provide this in a good price so I'm currently checking with one of the PTC website I have some funds in. Could anyone share his/her experience of ways of getting more referrals in short time? Have you tried youtube advertising etc.?

I think by spreading our referral links we help the crypto community since we attract more people in.

I don't think it is a good idea to buy refferals.Because you don't know,the website you are working will ereally pay you or not.and as you said,some get refferals over thousands.i think they got them by making youtube video.So you can try it also.Just make a video about that website and give your refferal link in the description.

Edited by Jami273
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

It is hard to have more referrals unless you have many acquaintances that are willing to be your referral and you must post your referral links on different social media sites so that many people can see it. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

i personally try to just avoid whatever is asking for referrals as if you don't have a large enough community you will only waste your time

• -1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

13 hours ago, Altcoinfan said:

Hi everyone,

Hey buddy kindly post your topic in the right section especially when you want to post your referral, kindly post it to the referral section so that your topic cannot be delete by the moderators. I think there's existing site where you can post your referral i think it may also help you.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I suggest you to use your signature to share your legit referral links! If you have a good account on this forum or any another good forum it would be a good idea to share your referral links in your signature my friend.. You can also post a referral link in its right section ..

you can promote your referral link in your family and friends connection.but please remember here in the forum such activities are prohibited.and best method to get more referrals is just contact to the telegram users and ask them to browse your link

• +2 3

I have also worked on many websites but very bad experience I'm going through when it comes in payment but in this campaign I am having the best experience ever but in this campaign you will not get any referral program to make some extra money you have to work hard on your content that is only way to eligible yourself for getting payment.

• +2 1

19 hours ago, Altcoinfan said:

Hi everyone,

Yes my dear, you are doing a good work as u requested a suggestion i have one for you. You just do one thing, in internet there will be a lot of websites which provides links to groups of social media like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, telegram etc.... So just go and join some online money earning groups. There people will be in search of jobs from home in online mode, just explain them what to do. There maybe you may get good refferals. Hope this answers your question. Thank you. 

20 hours ago, Altcoinfan said:

Hi everyone,

My friend I think there is nothing that will make you rich easily even if your luck is so powerful the rich path need a lot of working a lot of knowledge and a lot of luck 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

12 hours ago, betelihem said:

I use ptc sits telegram bots, they are easier than youtube advertising because youtube advertising's are less attractive than ptc sites because ppl are watching the videos and when they see the advertise they immediately escapes it, but try ojooo site its best and try btc click telegram bots they also best..

Could you provide more info about this telegram bots? Do I need to pay for them? Yes, I agree that people often skip youtube ads but maybe sometimes this ads work...

Concerning everyone who recommended to use social media channels - I don't have many followers so this probably would not work for me but yes, from I all I read online it turned out that most people get their referrals via social media channels but I still see many who claim to get referrals by advertising online. I hope people who state that they got their referrals through advertising are not lying since I'm about to spent a few bucks as a test to see if that's real.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Dear friend, I think you should have published your topic in the Referral Links section because it to discuss anything about referral links, As for increasing referrals, you can through YouTube bring in a lot of referrals or through the implementation of paid tasks

• +2 1