My mistakes are AWFUL 😰! - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hala99

My mistakes are AWFUL 😰!

Your right this mistakes can lead to a great loss, so it's better for people to learn about such mistakes so there don't fall victim, because this are the ways in which the scammers operate and let's try to be cautious

Nice topic, all is said! Mistakes ar lessons and all is well explained point by point. About aidrop, legit airdrops never ask money, they share money

Thank you for this post and for providing these tips. I believe that most of the things that we must stay away from and avoid are not entering tempting sites because they are definitely fraudulent and we must stay away from greed because it is very bad and exposes us to losses always

Every time we do mistake but you should never repeat the same mistake. I have seen many people wants to earn more money and money. My mistakes are same going in the different sites to earn more and more and even I think they are scams I want to invest in them

Bitcoin doubler website is really like a big scams , i Also lost some money there . we should beware From cloud mining webisite also , because I lost approx 100$ there . shortcut ways mostly time used by scamers

It's a good idea to share your mistakes so other members can benefit from your experiences
Really well done and I wish you good luck

• +1 1

One of my biggest mistakes was to forget a bit about cryptocurrencies during the last bear market, because everything seemed very dark to me and I didn't want to be affected by the price drops anymore. However, during part of 2018 I took the opportunity to accumulate some btc during some falls. Currently, I think it would have been a great idea to accumulate during all that time to enjoy during that bullish market, but I learned the lesson.
Regarding your mistakes, I think the first one usually happens to many newcomers. For that reason, my recommendation is that you manage your money by yourself and don't send it to other people who promise you great returns, because they are almost always scams.

• +3 1

Mate never believe this kind of sites. They will just steal your money and in return they gives you nothing. Those are completely scam sites. Try to avoid those sites. You should earn money in right way. Use this forum for earning.

I have as well done so many misttakes in cryptocurrency. However these mistakes have only made me better because i have learned from them. 

Majority of the mistakes i have made are on hyip sites( High yied investment programs). I deposited some coins and before i could cash out, the sites will just go down and will never come back again.

The lessons i have learnt is that majority of these sites are fake and do not pay anything. 

Airdrops are not mistakes in my opinion because some of them have capability to give us profit. Most of them don't give us much profit but they never scam any user.

On 1/5/2021 at 8:37 PM, Najaatu88 said:

Hello friends,yes you are right,we should be very careful with attractive offers because most of them are fake offers which promoted by scammers and they just need to steal our money and they have nothing more. thanks allot for this information.

Guyy I was scammed too that was airdrop on telegram, I was giving certain amount of uniswap and I was asked to send some amount of Etherium to a wallet as gas fee before I'll be able to withdraw my funds

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I always search within the topics available on the CryptoTalk forum for members who talk about their experiences and mistakes, as it always makes me more knowledgeable and I avoid the mistakes they mentioned

Thank you for this information and the topic, my friend

I think all not reasonable offers are created by scammers, so just use the logic to understand if a such offer is legitimate or a fake offer. We should forget a FREE word, there is not any offer for free, anything we do to gain some income, needs an effort to reach it.

• +1 1

On 5/7/2020 at 3:32 AM, Hala99 said:

Today I decided to share with you my biggest mistakes I did in crypto world, and please do not do it and try to avoid it!!!

here is my list of my mistakes 😬😓 (no order):

1/ doubler sites you can earn from these websites but only: 00 days running + invest ONLY ONE TIME .(don’t get greedy)! It works 75%of time.

2/ very attractive offers: ALWAYS keep this in your minds: everything that’s “too good to be true “ avoid it!!!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️.

3/ faucets with high min to withdraw: faucets that offers for example 100 satoshi every 15 min and the min is 0.01!!

4/ new projects: always do your OWN research.

5/ airdrops: airdrops that require more than 0.001 eth IGNORE IT! (scammers).

what are yours?? Please below in the comments.💭

Thanks friend for sharing this experience with the forum, it will go a long way helping new members like myself avoid losing the earning we are just started making, the forum is really an interesting things to be part, I guess one needs to be careful.

• +2 1

Ahhh dear friend i feel very sad for you but I think this is a great thing for you that you learn from your mistakes and no you would not repeat it again. And thank you so much for sharing this information with all of us that anyone can get benefit from it.

• +2 1

They are very strong errors because really the faucets are a big problem or the taps because this requires a very high withdrawal minimum and they end up paying few people and excluding most of the payments and this to continue operating and it is unfortunate that this happens and It is good that you create a theme regarding these things that happen to new people.

• +2 1

Thank you for sharing your mistakes that you made. This is how you will help us and all beginners not to make your mistake, I have not made terrible mistakes yet and I hope not to make them, good luck to you.

• +2 1

I think if you don't learn from mistakes you won't get success. In my views we should also learn from others mistakes as life is too short. You should never trust on sites offering you unbelievable profits and reward. Mostly sites are fake and I think you should avoid these completely. Before investing or working on Any site first confirm about e.

• +2 1

On 5/7/2020 at 7:32 AM, Hala99 said:

Today I decided to share with you my biggest mistakes I did in crypto world, and please do not do it and try to avoid it!!!

1/ doubler sites you can earn from these websites but only: 00 days running + invest ONLY ONE TIME .(don’t get greedy)! It works 75%of time.

2/ very attractive offers: ALWAYS keep this in your minds: everything that’s “too good to be true “ avoid it!!!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️.

3/ faucets with high min to withdraw: faucets that offers for example 100 satoshi every 15 min and the min is 0.01!!

yes dude we should avoid such mistakes to be save in nearby future thank you so much for sharing this information with all of us, no doubt doing own research is very much important and be safe from others scamming sites and I hope so that you learn from your mistakes

On 5/6/2020 at 10:32 PM, Hala99 said:

I made many of their mistakes and it is normal since not all of them are experts or perfect, but it is very good to prevent others from going through what we live, so sharing our experiences and knowledge are of great help for the new people who join before cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

This is the first thing we should know, because it is something that without any doubt we should avoid, they are totally waste of time and it is good to know, so that time and money are not wasted trying to earn some money when the truth is not, apart from that It is something that is always learned from errors and this is a very good thing that you have shared.

• +3 1

Thank you for sharing your mistakes for the sake of the benefit of others, do not worry everyone makes a mistake, you must learn from our mistakes and always move forward, and currencies must be kept in a safe and famous wallet, safety and comfort are the most important thing. 

Thank you, my friend, for sharing your mistakes with us, in order to increase experience and experience, and learn more and more, and indeed everything is very good. Stay away from him. This lesson has stuck in my mind and I will not forget it. Your advice is in the right place.

In my opinion, it is a mistake that is often made by beginners, when we were new to here we were always tempted by interesting things. But that's not very exciting, it's just a scam. Scammers always have some great ways to attract crypto holders, so be careful.

Opus, it's really terrible mistakes, but the most wrong mistake i've really bothered is the subject of currency multiplication, it's really hugely fraudulent, you'll win at first, but soon you lose everything you own so I don't recommend it.