Quote the selection - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

Quote the selection

31 minutes ago, Ridam said:

Don't worry about this concerns. I believe we @Dorjoy12 both will use reputation wisely as we have talked about it in past. 

As the number of spams are increasing huge number these days reporting should be done to them and I'm reporting many of them for helping moderators in their work. I believe you are also reporting the rules violaters here.🤔

@Ridam i am also try to my best to Report about those russian member who break our forum rule just for the shit airdrop.. Last time i have also report a member post considered as spamming post which does not contain 100 character in a post.. While give them always negative react for their mistake .. Hope we can make our forum clean..           

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Tienes razon muchas personas citan un texto completo cuando solo hablan de una oracion, esto trae consigo que el foro cresca considerablemente en paginas con poco contenido, muy buena su aclaracion.

Yes sometimes I think about it many people are quote the topic so it take a huge space and we are facing that posts in every comments because of people quote so the thing will be that if they only mentioned the name of users if you want to talk him or mentioned..

3 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam i am also try to my best to Report about those russian member who break our forum rule just for the shit airdrop.. Last time i have also report a member post considered as spamming post which does not contain 100 character in a post.. While give them always negative react for their mistake .. Hope we can make our forum clean..           

@Dorjoy12  surely we are all work together and give negative rating to spam posts, because now spam posts increasing day by day are you notice one week back we have only 10k+topics,

now that count increased more then 18k+ imagine how many spam topics posted, and those topics not even reach this forum levels,

every day so many members posting only 10 to 20 characters posts they are destroying this forum reputation, so we do our level best and try to stop them.

• +4 1

13 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

now that count increased more then 18k+ imagine how many spam topics posted, and those topics not even reach this forum levels,

@Honny143 what the hell is going on 🙄.. They create topic like doing post in a Topic.. I think Moderator should give us the power to banned them so that we all member can make this forum clean in 1 hour.. Its look like forum authorities tried to take Action against them as they doing huge amount spamming 🥴               

• +3 1

It is something complex at the time of quoting the selections we must know a lot of technical analysis to take the corresponding measures to make decisions

• +5 1

many people are quote the topic so it take a huge space, but this feature gives the advantage to select the particular words

I hope they all quote in the correct way, but do the quoted post's owner will notified that what you are quoting to the post

Very cool forum, when I saw this button, I became very pleased. I think many people use it. Happy investment to you!

very good a great function and even in the response editor itself you can separate the part of the comment that is not necessary, really happy with this.

Sure, but you don't have to choose the full text. You can reply to the entire message, and definitely answer what you need, then you won't have any problems! But of course, the forum allows us all to choose what we need and respond to messages without any problems!

On 5/5/2020 at 3:07 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Many people when they quote the topic, they completely quote it and this is really bad because some of the topics are long, and this option is in the forum you can only quote a word or a line from the topic that you want to comment on.

This feature is really good.

"If you like my topic please give me like"! ❤️

Capture3.PNG

Yes I have tried it for the first time and its a great feature because if you use copy paste feature you can be reported for plagiarism which is very bad for your reputation

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I also have personally felt a bit uncomfortable seeing long posts being quoted. So I think the users who wish to quote a long coast can use this feature so that a particular section or line from the post can be selected and quoted. This way it would be easier for all the others to understand and grass the content is user is quoting.

• +2 1

The forum give sthe facility to quote even a single word. Seeing other's post, sometimes there are some questions appear in our minds. To solve those or to ask the creator directly you can particularly indicate which part you didn't understand. In this matter ,you can indicate to a word or to a sentence or to a whole posts, but it depends on you and it's really a cool feature. 

• +3 1

Hello dear colleagues, thank you very much for explaining this question, it is very good for me and I will put it into practice since you assured that many colleagues will also be good for you.
Luck and big winnings
A big greeting to the whole community

• +2 1

On 10/4/2020 at 7:22 AM, Mark wood said:

Yes sometimes I think about it many people are quote the topic so it take a huge space and we are facing that posts in every comments because of people quote so the thing will be that if they only mentioned the name of users if you want to talk him or mentioned..

If the topic is large, quoting the entire topic makes it difficult to follow all comments, as it will become large in size due to the entire post being quoted.

• +1 1

Indeed, this feature is very good, because quoting the entire topic is sometimes annoying, especially when the article is long. Thus, you can easily quote only the part that you want to discuss with the other party, and the response is not too long.

• +2 1

It feature helps you to put reply or to make attention to a particular section of the topic so that the listener or the reader can have an idea of the section of the topic you are reffering to.

After reading yiur topic I had started  quoting the posts and with only menstioning the necessary  part of the post to make the topic  and discussion  more beautiful. 

Thank you very much for bringing up this topic. I faced several problems because I quoted all topic, so when I published it saying a mistake, or the post came to me in the purple color, I did nt knew the reason, and now after I read your  post I know the reason for that. Thank you again. I think that this topic may save me from Ban in the future

Thank you for this wonderful topic sir. this will help me of the lines that i wanted to create some comment easily for the long topics using this feature and as a new here in this forum i will use this topic of yours and make it as my guideline

This is very good topic. People can quite the selection. Mention to the topic need to the quote selection.this forum  allowed this.. 

16 hours ago, CryptoSkye said:

if i see someone's posts, i would rather just tag them than quote their long posts because it's a hassle and rather annoying. but to think there is a feature like this, it was really something new. cannot wait to try this "quote selection"

You can refer to the person directly, but in this way you can use it in order to quote a part of the speech in order to respond to it with approval or rejection and give your opinion.

• +1 1

Thank you for this information friend . It's really great and important for all members in all levels. Quoting make a lot of users confused and takes thier attention from actual content.  There are no actual reason or point in doing that as it's really not necessary. I hope a lot of people actually rely on this and make posts alone and earn good reputation.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Quoting is a good feature on this forum, I can see some people quitting out some specific words on this forum, I can quote but it is very difficult to quote specific selections, and if the whole post i want to quote is too long, it will be difficult for me to delete the excess and remain the words I want to quote. Is there any solution to that?