Learn from experience - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Learn from experience

You are absolutely right my friend and I totally agree with your opinion. That don't perform any kind of work if you have not have enough experience an md knowledge to deals with it. So don't try it its the wrong way to perform. So get experience and skills to handle the situation. 

19 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

We make mistakes and fight it only when we learn from that mistake. This is a good opportunity when we learn from most mistakes we often did and correct it. Were we share some experience about it.

You are right @Babubu609 mistakes are a part of human life.It is natural to make mistakes.But the most important thing is to learn from your mistakes.A wise once said that 

“There is nothing wrong with making mistakes, but one should always make new ones"

So don't be afraid of doing some mistakes .

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Yes, my dear, you are absolutely right we learn from experience, that's why we should read the comments of others carefully, as well we should share our experiences with the other people in this platform, we should enjoy this platform by learning as well earning 

Learning from mistakes will make you a more successful person in the long term, instead of thinking about you bad experience all the time and getting depressed because of it the better approach is to just learn from them and move on with our lives and try our best to not make same mistakes.

I totally agree with you  no one is perfect, and we definitely have to discover from our mistakes and this will hint us to success.

Yes, we definitely learn from the experience. We can see the perfect example is this forum . We complete our tasks daily and learn so many new things daily.  This has improved our knowledge and writing skills. By gaining experience of working here , our writing skill has improved also we are being creative day by day. 

• +1 1

Everyone of us is not taking a path that has no failure. We may encounter some failure along the way o we should not easily give up the path we are taking in especially in the crypto field, we need to keep going on then stay focus and make our experience as a lesson.

3 hours ago, gramy9009 said:

through this experience all the correct information is provided in order to succeed and reach your goal

Yes all information are written comprehensively in other to achieve our goals appropriately as planned and this works with our struggle in other

18 hours ago, Flying11Horse said:

But the most important thing is to learn from your mistakes.A

Yes learning from mistakes are recall as experience and this experience are our teachers whenever we focus and learn from them.

Yes you are right. I believe that practice makes the man perfect. We all should try to learn from experience and by doing practice and hardwork Rather than listening from others. Make yourself compatible to learn from the experience by doing it yourself and try to ignore others words. Focus on your and you'll definitely achieve it.

Man learn from experience. If we dont make these hundred of comments for free and start earning for the first day we wont get the right experience

I have learned so much from this forum and also had my experiences but most of the times I remembers posts that I've read and it helped me a lot to make correct decisions. As a new person I had some failures but nothing big and I am very happy that this forum helped me to learn a lot about the scammers and how to protect myself from losing my internet money.

As time goes by, we experienced a lot of hardships in our life and this could lead us only in two ways. Its either good or bad but what the important thing wee need to inculcate in our minds is that every failure encounter in our experiences can be the source of our learning and this may help us to get what we want after all. 

we must learn from their experiences and not despair if we are subject to failure. The coding world is a very broad world and we must make mistakes, but the most important thing is to learn from these mistakes so that we do not make them again.

I am satisfied to learn from experience.all the work in the world don't complete without practice.in every field of life practice make a man perfect.

my teacher always tell us that experience is the best teacher, it is indeed true because life is like that. Learning from your experiences and someone's shared experiences will surely gave you an idea about what certain thing is for. These experiences may be victorious and failure but we can still learn from it. Let us not be afraid of failing since it is a part of our lives and has a big impact in our lives.

Learning is faster and better if a person tries to try everything himself, but he has to be careful to avoid mistakes.
I think you are right.

On 5/5/2020 at 10:46 AM, Babubu609 said:

This is so complicated sometimes people misused this sentence''learn from experience'' but please you can get this cleared, what you need now is to clear your mind calm down think deep. All you have to know  from this sentence is that you need to be successful and always be on the right way.

As we all know failure is the key to success. In this life no one is perfect we are always on making mistakes and that  does not mean you shall always be on making mistake. You can put full- stop to lthus try to learn what this mistake is telling you. The mistake you made will be a solution to a big opportunity for you in the future when you are ready to learn.

Try to all know learning makes perfect by learning we one-day become expert. Don't think negatively and don't give up because of mistake try to learn from it. It is an experience you need to learn from it. This is an opportunity to tell you how successful you are no one is born to be perfect we make mistakes that differs from it. Learn from experience to make your future bright. 

I am sure everyone will learn from this topic to try their best to make sure they don't give up just for a mistake. Don't forget your enemy will one-day be you love one, while some one you live one-day become you enemy. I wish us best of luck friends be motivated is time we become successful. Nice to meet you a and thanks for your feedbacks

Yes my dear mate you identify the right and basic things to want to be success. We never let us down because of the single mistake. You just really think how can you come across the mistake and next don't make that mistake again.

But if repeat the same mistake again and again it's mean you are on the wrong direction.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Playing an active role in learning can lead a person in learning a greater experience in alots of things. Your experience will expand your knowledge.one can easily use the experience and knowledge to acquire lot of thing, that why is often good to learn and acquire knowledge

Edited by Binfahd

Nothing good come easy,others still make not find out for the reason that they are not patient, and because they are consequently greedy. steady if they find out about patience, trading will not be besides problematical for them. 

You are right bro. A person learn from its experiences not from the other peoples. If you want to do any work just give a practical touch to it. Then you will see that how much experience have get from it and how you get success from it. Learning is the main key to earn from cryptotalk.

I have taken therefore loads of instruction from them the losses and experienced that i gained and every other investment I give birth to prepared hold continually crooked out to be a heavy lessons, am assembly heads righteous at this point and am enjoy very greatly the advance , but patience was all the time the significant

Thanks for this helpful, useful, meaningful and motivational post. I hope this post will help various people to be consistent on their Ideas and their work which is necessary for all kind of Ideology and working abbilities.In addition to it, Learn from experience means not learn from experienced people. As it is also helpful too...but the phrase actually means that learn the things from the experience related to the forum and make sensible posts.

Yeah experience is the best teacher, not everything you will learn from school, sometimes we learn something from our experience in life,. So just grab every opportunity and always try new things, because the knowledge you will get from this experience will guide you to your success. We live just once to better to try everything so that you will not regret it when you came to the point that you can't do anything like when you get older.

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I am new here I want to ask that if you have experience of something you think and learn more about that thing 

I'm with you on this friend. Experience is the mother of all but some us fail to understand that we have to learn from our previous mistakes which will make us a better person on this platform. 

• +3 1