What is frozen token? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moaz

What is frozen token?

Bro i think freezing of the token means that your token is locked as some other comments or posts are locked by the creators . It may be unlocked later or may be they are permanently locked and they are useless to you and you can't exchange it.

Actually I didn't what you want to convey with us my friend. I think it means a token which cannot be transferred to any other account or the account is freezed. 

• +2 2

Frozen is a type of coin which value did not set yet its value would be installed in future.you should understand it as it has no substitute and when its market will open then there may adjust.

the frozen image is the image that is nonetheless being promoted and has now not been launched for trading in systems and the presence of this frozen image is one of the reasons that make me interested by currencies and not symbols. i would like to factor out that the frozen symbols can disappear at any second.

Some tokens in Ethereum, Tron and other blockchains can have created a rule that will allow them to freeze any tokens they want, that are already in a wallet. The devs have power over these tokens and they are centralized and to me not worth anything for this reason.

Hey dear I simply don't have any idea about this but how much I understand is that your token is locked and you can't withdraw it until it is unlocked .

its normal frozen token count will be as like as useless token cause its have no value after frozen. you can not send anyone or share frozen token. And also its market out when frozen. 

On 10/16/2020 at 3:15 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Frozen token, meaning that you cannot sell it or transfer it,

@SuperCrypto.. Right brother.. A frozen token is a token that you cannot sell or buy again.  This means that the trade of this token is closed.  This token will be activated when its conditions are met.  This token will remain locked until the conditions are met.

There is nothing in this sense, perhaps the reason you cannot send the token is because there are not enough fees, as the gas fees are high at these times, try charging the Ethereum wallet, and you will be able to send them.

Frozen token is a token that is created but cannot be transferred to another address until certain unlocking conditions are met.

Sorry companion I hreard first time from you about solidified tokens. So didn't know really the explanation. Yet, agreeing tonmy musings token freezed by the maker if creater open your symbolic will opened .

I am also new don't know any thing about it or what's the purpose of frozen token . If anyone heared about the frozem token then informed me and mention me so that I can understand what's actually meant to it 

One of the major factors in the token look-up period.  Lock up period in the time frame where team and advisors are not allowed to sell their token. These tokens are frozen.

This is the first time I found out about Frozen token through your topic and it is probably a new token among crypto tokens.  I'm not interested in working with tokens because crypto has a lot of tokens that get lost after a while.  I would recommend crypto to work with all tokens and coins and especially new tokens, because a time is lost if the market is not well positioned.

The frozen indication is the pictogram that is quieten essence promoted and has not been launched for trading in platforms and the specter of this frozen figure is one of the reasons that pressurize somebody into me concerned in currencies and not cryptogram.

• +1 1

Hello mate, a frozen token is a token that is created but cannot be transferred to another address until certain unlocking conditions are met. There are certain mechanisms and methods to freeze and unlock the tokens. If you want to know what are these methods you can easily check on youtbe.

• +5 1

Hello there mate. As far as I know , these type of tokens are sometimes given as a bonus for something and you cannot make a transaction with them unless you complete a necessary task. When you complete the specific tasks, the lock is removed and you can trade it or transfer it in your leisure. Have a nice evening. 

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

To be honest , It is the first time I hear about this, Yet I can say that it is possible that you left your account inactive for a long period of time that the coins became frozen , or that you are dealing with a coin that is on its way to be dead one and freezing it is just a precaution measure to save its value from dropping. 

In fact, I heard about this frozen symbol, but I do not have enough information about this symbol. I hope that topics will be published that explain to us how this code works accurately.

Frozen means you can not sell or do anything with it at some period of time until the account is on frozen, then you can withdraw the money to your wallet. 

On 5/5/2020 at 5:34 AM, Whited35 said:

I really do not understand what do you actually mean here brother! Generally frozen tokens can be understood as the tokens which can not be transferred to another address until the unlocking criteria does not meet. 

My opinion is the same as you, dear friend, since I understand that frozen tokens are those that cannot be moved or transferred anywhere
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck to all

a frozen token is a token this is created however can't be transferred to another address till sure unlocking conditions are met. there are sure mechanisms and strategies to freeze and unlock the tokens.

• +1 1

Well, frozen tokens are the coins who are not able to used or withdraw, by the word frozen which means that it is just steady and no one can used it. In addition, most of the frozen tokens are not dead coins because many people are saying that frozen coins are also a dead coins.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.