What is frozen token? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moaz

What is frozen token?

Hello my friends...
I have many tokens in my portfolio MyEtherWallet, but I cannot withdraw this tokens to any platform in order to sell them knowing that they are listed on some platforms .
I asked a friend who told me that this token is frozen !! But I didn't understand exactly what it meant .
Hope you help me understand the frozen token .

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 14
  • +2 11
  • +3 6
  • +5 2

1 hour ago, Moaz said:

Hello my friends...
I have many tokens in my portfolio MyEtherWallet, but I cannot withdraw this tokens to any platform in order to sell them knowing that they are listed on some platforms .
I asked a friend who told me that this token is frozen !! But I didn't understand exactly what it meant .

That means that all the tokens in that contract are locked by smart contract and can't be moved. They are either unlocked if the creator unlocks them or by automatically at some point.  They can just stay locked forever too. I can take a look. What tokens are you talking about? What's the contract address?

Edited by rekter
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

hello, you are trying to deposit from you EtherWallet to a platform right? my question is do you have some ETH in your wallet to pay the transaction fees? because erc20 tokens require transaction fees to be paid by ETH only

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +4 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Anyway i didn't heared for token got freezed,,, so this means that it's refer to TrustWallet has freezzed your Wallet and not the token.

Are you MEAN Token freezzed or Token its name is Frozen?

• +1 1
  • +3 1

4 hours ago, Moaz said:

Hello my friends...

I think that the frozen tokens here in cryptocurrencies is the coins or tokens that temporarily stopped its system and function and I think that they are frozing it to prolong its value and prevent it from dying because of losing of stocks. 

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Badman001 said:

try to contact moderater of that's tocken and asked them for unlocked or wait sometime till tockens are not listed on exchanges. 

I really do not understand what do you actually mean here brother! Generally frozen tokens can be understood as the tokens which can not be transferred to another address until the unlocking criteria does not meet. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Sorry  friend  I hreard first time from you about frozen tokens. So didn't  know actually  the reason.  But according tonmy thoughts token freezed by the creator if creater unlock your token will unlocked .

• +5 1

The token is frozen this

Mean no market for it

And it is value in buying and selling

Is 0% so my friend you have to waite 

Until its market moving again

These codes remain locked until officials open them and do so only at a certain price or at a certain time, sometimes the date of the unfreezing is written in the official account of the currency.

• +1 2

Frozen tokens are nothing but the locked tokens as a smart contracts. So it can remain forever untill it gets unlocked by the moderator or maybe the host or Admin. So just mention what kind of token r u talking about. As it differs from token to token. Thank you. 

10 hours ago, rekter said:

That means that all the tokens in that contract are locked by smart contract and can't be moved. They are either unlocked if the creator unlocks them or by automatically at some point.  They can just stay locked forever too. I can take a look. What tokens are you talking about? What's the contract address?

Thank you, brother, for your helpful comment, that this token I am talking about is HTX, and it is present on several platforms and on Coinmarketcap, will it stay HTX frozen forever?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

19 hours ago, rekter said:

Probably talking about the minereum scam and the epic-fake thousands of dollar airdrop they gave in frozen tokens. Major dickmove and a scam from the beginning. Listed at Livecoin too, avoid this exchange at all costs.

• +4 1

I know everything new in Kipte World yet I have no idea about this nature of yours I also heard this for the first time but I hope I can understand these things from those who are here

The frozen symbol is the symbol that is still being promoted and has not been launched for trading in platforms and the presence of this frozen symbol is one of the reasons that make me interested in currencies and not symbols. I would like to point out that the frozen symbols can disappear at any moment.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The frozen symbol, meaning that there are many sales requests for this currency, but there is no purchase, then it becomes a frozen currency, no one requests this currency so it becomes frozen.

to best of my knowledge frozen tokens are the tokens which are getting promoted before launching on any trading platform.which cause in deciding the actual price of the token after launching into the trading platform

• +2 1

1 hour ago, BTC Future said:

Probably talking about the minereum scam and the epic-fake thousands of dollar airdrop they gave in frozen tokens. Major dickmove and a scam from the beginning. Listed at Livecoin too, avoid this exchange at all costs.

9 hours ago, Moaz said:

Thank you, brother, for your helpful comment, that this token I am talking about is HTX, and it is present on several platforms and on Coinmarketcap, will it stay HTX frozen forever?

@BTC Future, it wasn't that, it was HTX. @Moaz Honestly this seems weirdly sketchy. I have nothing to say about the project but the whole execution of distribution raises some red flags.

They had a token swap lately and i am not sure if you are talking about the old tokens that you can't move, that usually get locked. They did have some sort of lock, but that does look weird. You can try and follow their instructions on their telegram channel https://t.me/Huptex_Global/66025 and maybe they'll send the new tokens. Just don't send any eth if they ask for that. But i wouldn't even bother myself, their medium block is under investigation and if the project don't doesn't even give their answers with decent English. That makes me think that they aren't taking this project very seriously.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Hi my friend,afrozen token is a token that is  created but cannot be transferred  to another address and locked up for a certain period of time or until certain coditions are met,

• +1 1

On 5/5/2020 at 6:00 AM, rekter said:

This is right, all you can do for now is to know if the token you holding is permanently lock or not. 

If not then much better to wait for the creator to unlock it again. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The frozen symbol means that this symbol and its project have been closed by its originator and the reason is either a temporary lock to apply some changes to the currency or this suspension is permanent

These are those tokens which don't have enough value in our crypto currencies markets because we need to get rid of these kind of coins and tokens because now i not joining airdrop because I have more then two hundred different coins and tokens in my eth wallets but these have no value at all.

On 5/5/2020 at 6:00 AM, rekter said:

Well, thanks for sharing it mate, when i entered here in cryptocurrency, i have no idea about from this frozen token and no i know it by your help, i hope that you will still posting here some useful posts.

• +2 1

Unfreezing tokens is only possible if such an option exists in the token smart contract in advance. Frozen tokens cannot be transferred anywhere, but they can be unlocked after certain FrozenDrop conditions are met.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Frozen tokens i think the tokens witch you have , but this tokens is not in market yet , is mean you sell them or buy theme , because is not in the market , and you can sell them when it available in the market and you can trade with it , but now you can’t fo nothing with it.

• +2 2