Remember Main aims of this forum - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Remember Main aims of this forum

The forum is an opportunity for knowledge, personal growth, income. In my opinion, we have to take advantage of the opportunity and acquire all possible knowledge, and always seek to grow so that we have more experiences and make all experience and knowledge a source of income. The opportunity we have been given, now depends on our determination to achieve our goals.

Keeping in mind the main aim of the forum is one of the prospect that keeps me moving, day in day out the level of exposures are turning in to experience. 

On 5/5/2020 at 9:21 AM, George10 said:

Thanks for sharing I really agree with you that the main aim of this forum is to spread the knowledge about Crypto Currency and to show people out there the benefits that's there through this campaign and we should value this forum as well as respect all the rules.

The truth is that I'm liking it, I think ... It strikes me that here it is possible both to teach and to learn (as in my school days). It's good, especially for me because I'm passionate about reading, and even more so now that I'm entering the world of cryptocurrency this place is the cream of the crop for me and several beginners. Really grateful to have discovered this forum.

This forum i think it is the best forum and it is ahead of all forums and i like it and we must avood any mistake .and we must follow the rules 

At this forum to reach our aims .

Thank you.

I am think that this forum is the best we can join and not only for the people that want to learn about the cryptocurrency but also about everybody that knows and wants to give their contrebution. It is helps us with the paymnent of bitcoin but also the talk token that will be very soon in the markets. We are all careful with the follow of the rule and always remember and make few or no mistakes this to help this great forum become the best one.

• +1 1

You are right about these main aims of the forum .But the problem But the problem regarding these aims rises when a spammer joins this forum @Babubu609 and he destroys all the efforts of making this forum number one.When other people visits this forum and see scammers, then they develop an idea regarding to this forum.The idea maybe  this forum is not good ,it is full of scammers. So in short all our efforts are wasted when a spammer joins this forum.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Я очень рад что оказался в этом форуме, здесь я узнал много полезной информации о крипте, также здесь мы можем общаться и обсуждать разные темы.

Я очень рад что оказался в этом форуме, здесь я узнал много полезной информации о крипте, также здесь мы можем общаться и обсуждать разные темы. Также соблюдайте пожалуйста все правила этого форума и все будет круто.

•  
  • -5 1

Yes all these aims and advice are important, but the most important one is that we are in a cryptocurrency forum and we joined to discuss about bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, and the rest cryptocurrencies, so we have to make posts mostly about cryptocurrencies and depending on the section about Wallets, Trading, Exchanges and all the rest we can find.

• +1 1

The main thing in this forum is to create authentic content about crypto currencies and not to spam. I congratulate the users for making a pleasant and interesting environment, I have learned a lot these days.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have found in cryptotalk what I didn't in other forums so I am perfectly happy here. The forum has targets or aims as you call them and these are to support yobit first of all and secondary to help more people to learn about crypto and become active users and holders of cryptocurrencies. Yobit is helping beginners in this and the forum was required for the learning process. Nothing like that is done by another exchange.

• +1 1

Thanks for this reminder.
But recently, I noticed there are dozens of useless comments and posts or spam.
Why are all these comments useless? Is it because many new members registered in the forum?

This is very important. I joined the forum to learn about crypto. When I joined it wasn't about the talk tokens because I didn't know the price, I thought it will have a good price but not worth to spend a lot of time only for this. I joined to learn and I am doing that so I am very happy. And bitcoin payments started too to make me even more glad to be here. 

The main aim of these forum is to make it's popular in the world crypto currencies and also obeys the rules and regulations of the forum, we gets paid whenever we post useful post's lastly we gets knowledge on crypto currencies.

On 5/4/2020 at 12:34 PM, Babubu609 said:

3. The forum are happy to pay each user when he worths it and this is by doing the right thing at the right time to improve the forum.

Yes this forum instantly pay at when due reguarding to your participating in the forum the forum is very legit and quiet have builtin good forums to learn at your choice it has numbers of users that can react to your feedback

The NGI Forum is the flagship annual event that gathers together prominent researchers, innovators and policy makers at work on several fronts to restructure the Internet to be fit for the future we want, while we continue using it to help run our societies and economies.

On 5/4/2020 at 12:34 PM, Babubu609 said:

They aim to spread the knowledge of cryptocurrency to the world to know how much benefits cryptocurrency jobs are in this days.

Absolutely really among of the of the forum is to spread crypto knowledge  we should not to be biase to hide what we have know about crypto knowledge let share it and discuss it public. This has really impact on crypto excahnge. Thank you for shared

The gathering isn't around cash or bitcoin, but to memorize conjointly include to information here from your true commitment. Coins are just a motivation for the aims of this gathering. In the event that you are doing the work, you'll be paid.

I hope that by analyzing this, almost all users have every chance to have a basic awareness of what form of users they must be, being here on this discussion Board, I myself have been given some factors that I will own in the guise of being around this exclusive discussion Board

• +3 1

The gathering offers us the chance to have broad information and if our exhibition is acceptable, we will be paid for our exertion here in the discussion. In any case, we should not overlook the guidelines first, and keep up the nature of the discussion with the goal that everybody benefits.

Each new user in this forum would have to be obliged to be quality users like the ones you mention, because if each one of us put a little of each characteristic that you have mentioned, this platform would be one of the best

We all in this forum contribute for the best of this wonderful forum and we keep working to make it the best one ,it's a hard work for all to respect each other and be in the main way and respect the rules and everything gone be aright 

This depends on us, the members, through the quantity and quality of topics and posts that we publish and increase our interaction with each other and in the forum

" Such forums are a great source of information for cryptocurrency markets. Therefore, making useful comments, sharing and spreading information about this technology and reaching more people through this form. Therefore, it is necessary to act in accordance with the rules."