Easy way to locate the topics you created - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Easy way to locate the topics you created

On 5/4/2020 at 3:27 AM, Babubu609 said:

I have face lack of understanding when u create topic but cannit locate an easy way to see it. So I have to go in research to learn easy way to find your topic. This steps will guide   if you follow the steps as written below:

1. Visit your profile as you can see from the image locate with and arrow if you are a desktop user or Android user.

For Android user you can locate your activity as in you scroll at your right hand side.

2. If the page opens you can view your posts and topic as you scroll down then click on your topic you shall find them there.

This is the only two easy steps and I hope it will help many friends of mine in this forum.spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Thank you so much for your information as many new members don't know about that feature but now  they can easily acess to topics and posts by following the details mentioned by you.

• +2 1

Hi guys! I realize that one, its a long the top, right hand corner and it turns out consummately for the individuals who need to get it , its a standout amongst other approach to truly get yourself the best comprehension of what you are setting up, so remember you can really valuate everything in your record , the substance, and everything, its great so experience them and erase what isn't directly on that stage.

Thanks!

On 1/23/2021 at 12:02 PM, Thardle said:

It is very easy to locate both the topics and the publications that we have created, we only have to go to our profile and click on the button to see my activity and in that section we will be able to see everything that we have done here in the forum.

Thank you very much for this explanation I am a new member as you can see and you have helped me how I can find the publications that I have made, I still have a lot to learn about this great forum but little by little I will increase my knowledge here. 

Thanks for sharing your experience with us and my friend it is very helpful and informative for everyone . yes my  friend In this way we can find our posts and topic easily .

Thank you so much my dear friend for sharing us such as great information which would be really helpful for those who didn't know about it before it would be really helpful if we want to locate our topics which we created it is really beneficial for all the members of this forum.

When I'm searching many post repeated here .when I'm open my profile then show my all post .when we are open crypto talk same time search  profile.

I think this is very easy can locate your topics and also your post you can open your profile and then one click on your man option then you will we check your all post in android can use is very easy finding dear

Thanks for this precious information as many members can get benefit from this post and can easily locate their topics and reviews on them. This information is helpful for new members.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

On 5/4/2020 at 3:27 AM, Babubu609 said:

I have face lack of understanding when u create topic but cannit locate an easy way to see it. So I have to go in research to learn easy way to find your topic. This steps will guide   if you follow the steps as written below:

1. Visit your profile as you can see from the image locate with and arrow if you are a desktop user or Android user.

For Android user you can locate your activity as in you scroll at your right hand side.

2. If the page opens you can view your posts and topic as you scroll down then click on your topic you shall find them there.

This is the only two easy steps and I hope it will help many friends of mine in this forum.spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

On 5/6/2020 at 10:43 AM, George10 said:

It's great that you brought in this information on how to locate the topics we made because there are many users who still dont know how to go about it and the best way is by following the guidelines you shared it is straight forward.

Yes dear friend it's very important thing and everyone that doesn't know this feature they are very happy and thankful to you it's amazing feature we always wanted  to see that which post we comment  and we want to check the reviews but we don't know how we can found find it but it's an amazing.

Of course, welcome to share this information. In fact, most people do not know how we create things.  You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

My dear friend this is a very informative information for all those were working on this platform but I have not created any topic yet because I think that for creating topic you must have special ability and knowledge and I do not realise an ability of knowledge to creating topic within myself so I do not create any topic so it is not informative for me but also informative for others who created a lot of their topic so doing this this well and splendid work 👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿❤️❤️

I can say am also a victim of this even I didn't start creating topic but if necessary it will be very helpful and important for all members who create topics to motivate them on how they can see the comments and location of there topic, through this it will also help other members to start creating topic so also.

Thanks for sharing this information with us.

I am new to this platform and we need senior members like you to help us by your knowledge. We new incoming members learn to use this platform by reading your posts.

Dude, this is a recurring problem experienced by many people, mainly new ones, so I see it is good that when they go to visit or view some posts, see the icon that appears next to the post, this should be just a chat icon, if it is black I already visit it so avoid it.

Nice topic my friend, most of the beginners dont know about this. There is a option "see my activity" on the right top side on you profile. You can get an idea about the posts as well as the ratings of your posts. Beginners should be aware of it.

• +1 1

On 7/1/2020 at 12:56 AM, Thekingcallme said:

It is really easy and simple to specify the topics that you have created and all you have to do is enter your account settings and after that you only select the topics

Indeed you are correct these two straightforward advances will help large numbers of us, and I'm likewise useful from your post. I think numerous companion are hanging tight for something like this post. The present opportunity has arrived to an end. Much obliged for share tow simple and basic advances.

Yeah, in order to determine the topics that you have created, first go to your profile and then click on "See my activity" and then select Click on topics then you will see all the topics that you have created.

This topic that you have done is good because now for those of us who did not know how to find our topics, now we can do it and in a simple way, thanks to you that you have given us this information, it will make it possible to find the topics that I want.

• +1 1

Well  ,thanks buddie  for asking such questions  that we should  find our topic or post which  we created by opening  our profile  and someone easy to locate the topic.

Yes of course you see the other post and read and then reply if you word easy use and then you read the content and replying to the easy so all members need a good and easy word used. 

• +2 1

Exactly sometimes we just lost where we post because it's very dificult to find our old post to avoid repeatation of the post so i think this post is really helpful for us to find out our post thank you for great piece of information

• +2 1

Indeed, in the user profile area, all of us can see the exercise the articles as well as responses individuals are providing within the material those points we can observe presently there simply we must end up being mindful concerning the points within our thoughts all of the choices exist within the marketing campaign simply take a few investigations as well as the query you're going to get every useful choice.

To determine the topics that you created, first go to your profile and then click "View my activity" and then click on the topics then you will see all the topics that you have created in Cryptotalk.🖤🖤

Well my dear brother this is helpful for us. I know that many members was not know about to search our topic . This is easy and just 2 step for locating our topic . We can check our posts and topics . Here is not tough if we try for something. 

• +3 1