Did you know? Change cryptotalk theme! - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Did you know? Change cryptotalk theme!

it is just the background that is been changed through your idea there must be the changes in all over the site that will make a new look to the forum if the only background is been changed there would not be that fun.

Before this post I really don't know about changingthe themes effects.but now I become able to apply different themes.but I really like default theme.by sharing such type of post many new members and seniors get more information about this forum and learned new features and benefits of this forum.

it might be a good feature but I do not care to make changes in the theme of the forum so it is already working perfectly for me I am using it with out any issue and I am formal with it too

Thank you, dear, for this important participation, as I have benefited from it very much, and I hope all members benefit from it very much.

• +5 1

This is a good information on i have benefited from on how i change my theme to give CryptoTalk a new look as i am kind of bored of the current theme for the fact i am used to it everyday but this post has given me the knowledge now on how to change my CryptoTalk theme to have a beautiful and new look. Thanks for sharing this information.

Truly I realize that, crypto have four unique subjects here in the gathering and every one of them are excellent and simple to utilize. Ideally the individuals who don't think about this will know from your post. I think your post was truly helpful for novices.

For that its really a good post. To find the option just to ur settings and scroll down till bottom down the page. There are four kinds of themes, and I like the green theme the most. Now i have some idea regarding how we can change theme of forum. It is nice that we can able to change it so that it is pleasant to look while we are posting here. 

That is very great you have done this post as many of the people are new here and they do not know about this change theme feature. This post will help them to know about it and how to apply it.

• +1 1

@Calvinpriva Great advice !!!!!! I never knew that the " Change Theme " was located at the bottom of every page. I did take a look / see at the different themes offered but I´ll just stick to the default. As I´m used to it. But Thxs all the same.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

On 5/3/2020 at 5:29 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hello friends,

Did you know that we can change the forum theme at anytime if we like? There are four different themes here in the forum and all of them are very good and easy to use. You can choose anyone among them and set it as your default theme.

HOW TO CHANGE.

Just scroll down until you reach to the forum footer and you will themes down there, just click it and you will see all four themes. All themes are one click installation... That means by just one click on it, the default theme will change.

Themes.JPG.a8564ebdf575f109facd51a103c33cb8.JPG

Just as shown on this picture.

Theme.thumb.JPG.73cb4c835902632388e28798a745f305.JPG

And this is theme number 3.

Hello, no I didn't know before about this feature and I will try it for sure. I think we should be able to understand this forum and it's features. In this way we can make something different and beneficial.so thanks for sharing this idea.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Thank you for explaining this important feature. I did not know about this. We need to discover these four topics, know the quality of information in them, and gain experience from them.

@huesca123 Glad to hear. There are many features in this forum which new members do not know them including changing the forum them, but personally i love the default theme as well. I was surprised to know there were some members who didn't know if we can send private messages in this forum! But I am glad because there are many topics discussing about some features of the forum and many members uses them.

• +1 1
  • +4 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

For my on judgment liveliness avenue brazen to the situation and scroll down till substructure down the send a message here you will come across the alternative themes nearby you container change. we need distinguish how to manage it  or in addition we make ourself in  big agitate nearby is not anything new menacing that trying to change. they are mild features, but I aphorism that the top theme is the forum, accordingly I allow transformation it.

• +2 1

Hello friends,

Did you know that we can change the forum theme at anytime if we like? There are four different themes here in the forum and all of them are very good and easy to use. You can choose anyone among them and set it as your default theme.

HOW TO CHANGE.

Just scroll down until you reach to the forum footer and you will themes down there, just click it and you will see all four themes. All themes are one click installation... That means by just one click on it, the default theme will change.

@Calvinpriva I was seeing this team it is looking so cool but old theme is not much good. So hopefully we see here this theme I don't know where we see this. If you have any update about this you should share with me. 

My friend, you have shared a tremendous information with us. Before that I had seen screenshots of the profiles of many members, so their theme was different and I got upset thinking that I did not know how it goes changed. But as you shared with us the way how we can change our theme. I benefited a lot by reading this post and by reading this post, other members will be able to gain a lot more. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for sharing this useful and informative post  about changing of forum theme . I heard about that we can  change our forum theme . But I don't try it . And I hope you give us always useful and helpful information  .

Hello friends,

HOW TO CHANGE.

Amazing I have no information about this your post is really very nice. All of us what a change like this different theme it is really good. I am bored with this I will try this my told me about this but I don't focus on it and forget it but through your post I remembers this and I will try it soon. I also told about the to my friends they will also try this.

Very useful dear friend, this information that you offer us since surely many users did not know how to change the topic, for example I did not know anything and this information comes in handy since I can choose the topic that I like the most, thank you very much dear colleague for provide this information
A big hello to the whole community and good luck and great winnings

I think a lot of people will know how to change the theme. Any theme of your choice can be added by changing the team.But I think the first theme on crypto is so cute and nice so we don't even have to change.However, anyone can change their theme if they wish.

Hello friend, I am new here and I don't know how to change theme in crytotalk.Now I read comment and has known about it.I am sure many members are benefited from this post. 

Thank you so much for sharing such time of kind information. I think many members get advantages including me. I have no idea about that as I,m newbies but you give idea I will try. Hopewell

Thank you, my friend, for this information. As for me, I find the forum look nice, but it is a good idea to change the forum shape from time to time

I read here that cryptotalk change the forum theme but I don't know why they changed and how they changed if they changed it we will see it that's simple. May be they changed it with new features.

• +1 1

I don't know anything about theme changing because I don't like any thing coloring I love the features I the way meant it very much ok. 

The feature in the form of cryptotalk is present that you can change the theme just scroll down until you reach to the forum footer and then select the theme and then click on installation it means that you have to use the one theme and install it and then click on it, the default theme will be changed