How can we help this forum to improve friends? - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can we help this forum to improve friends?

By following these points we can improve our forum
Every member should post a useful topic daily.
 The important thing is for people to post more helpful articles instead of comments every day.
This will help build and develop the forum further
It will help the forum to grow.

• +2 1

I agree with you. It is great to find topics that support us as beginners in this field and teach us how to invest in the right way to get good profits, so that the forum becomes beneficial to all, and through the topics presented, we can become effective members here.

• +2 1

It's great talk and we must always direct support to new members who join and help them create topics related to cryptocurrencies and discuss them with them.

• +1 1

By helping in posting good post that will benefits others and also sharing knowledge and by abiding to the rules and regulations  governing the forum to avoid been banned

We can improve the  members of the forum by improving our self dear friend their is no doubt if you wanted to make this forum perfect then first of all you should make yourself perfect and thats very important if everyone do this then we succeeded.

most what will need to do are authentic posts that is quality enough in a way admins will be so pleased.All we need is to just to keep on posting good content , the good content attracts readers and readers in the end will construct good replies and so the advertisers will see the large number of followers we have and so they will keep on coming in so thats what we should do , keep posting and everything will be just fine

The best thing about our organization is to work hard and perseverance of the day and boredom and despair we provide useful posts published topics and research values to become all our publications useful to others and dull finally we should talk about it in front of relatives and friends and invite them to join him.

• +3 1

Yes, my friends, we must work diligently to develop the Website. I'd like to add to your remarks that investment plans, as well as cryptocurrency value forecasts, should be posted in the forum.

We're all here to make money and live a happy life. I am always doing things to improve this forum. We will support the forum by adhering to the rules and posting high-quality content that benefits the group.

I think in this forum we can guide the other members and if we teach them about the rules of the forum if we encourage then then i think this is the best way that you can improve the friends on the forum and also teach your family members about it.

• +2 1

These are good advice, dear friend, that will help us improve this forum, through which the number of posts will increase because their number has decreased a lot in the last time due to the lack of interaction of members of this forum

• +4 1

The most important step we take on is attacking new members, giving them negative reputation points, or reporting their posts that do not contain good information. We must support and help them and provide advice on how to work in a content that does not expose them to problems, in order to ensure the number of participants working in an atmosphere of cooperation and love, i.e.  Forum becomes the first of its kind and has a very elegant character

Thank you my friend for this useful information, and I thank you for your cooperation in the progress of the forum by increasing the members' information and their experience in this field.
Good luck everyone

These are the most effectives way to work in this forum. Through these rules or ideas,we can easily make ourselves comfortable here. We are here to spread the knowledge about cryptocurrencies and crypto related works. We want to build a community where we all will be able to discuss about cryptocurrencies and help each others to it. So the following steps are necessary. 

Whatever we learn from this forum, we can share the experience with our friends and help them so that they too can benefit from this forum.

Yes, dear friend, thank you. We can help the forum in improving friends by making them follow the forum’s rules and regulations, working on writing rich valuable advice and good content, sharing consultations with other forum members, seeing the skills of older members, learning from them and improving their English so that they can follow the path in this wonderful forum.

• +1 1

Hello friend .. it is really good information and it helps to move forward in the forum and its development .. The important thing is to follow the rules and provisions .. and try to read all the articles before creating a new article so that there is a diversity of articles.

My dear, you wrote a post about all the obvious. I know that you made this for beginners and you probably want to give good advice but saying that we should not spam and follow the rules or to write good topics, this is the obvious and we do not need to make ten posts each of us to make a point. Maybe you are running out of material and do not have something unique but I can't find this post useful even as a beginner, I would read and think to myself, why am I being told to read the rules again and not spam the forum with bad content. It is a non important post full of spam replies about how you helped all these spammers in the comments.

I suggest my few friends to work in this forum but they not joined because now forum not paying but we all members make everyday just 1 topics then it helps a lot.

I personally am one of those who want this forum to improve and these tips are what we have to apply for that we have to help doing our bit by doing things right without violating the rules and we can also help the moderators by reporting posts and topics that do not comply with the rules that are just spam.

We must contribute to the spread of cryptocurrencies more because this matter will benefit us in the future, there must be a very active investment market and this is in our interest, if there was a referral system present in the forum it would have contributed significantly to the publication of the forum, but I do not see The forum needs that because of the large number of members it has now.

• +4 1

Your words are correct, my friend. Thank you for your efforts. We must all abide by the rules and conditions of this forum. The first rule from my point of view is Everyone who is here on this forum has to start with himself He abides by the forum rules and treats everyone as he wants to be treated In order for us to succeed in this forum ... we have to deal here like family 

Yes, you are right. We must all work together to raise the level of this forum, as it provides us with a lot of knowledge and profit, so we must not be skimpy on it by making a greater effort and publishing important new topics and inviting our friends to here and to cooperate and help each other.

Thank you so much. Here are some pointers that everyone in the forum may use. These will contribute to the forum's continued growth and development. Members of the forum who have a lot of prestige and are at a high level are putting in a lot of effort.

I thank you, my friend, for these tips
Helpful and following these steps is based on improvement
The forum progressed to the best ... and each member had to publish a topic
Includes interest and meaning

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.