How can we help this forum to improve friends? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can we help this forum to improve friends?

Hi friend, you're right that every person wants to help this forum to improve friends...if we follow the rules this help to improve forum....and had to make new topics with new or attractive concepts...your post is really useful to others..

I think these are the right directions to start with, especially in forums, but I also mention that all members should always keep them in mind when participating in cryptocurrency campaigns.  I would advise all members to continue researching and soon advise everyone (coworkers, friends, family) on how Bitcoin works and also to help learn the technologies.  It does not require much time and will be able to explain everything when you ask.

Yes we can help this forum because this forum also help us and this forum make us rich in knowledge do it is best forum yes dear we can help this forum with honesty our post should be useful and we are also share with others and don't use plagiarism and never breaks the rules.

• +1 1

We will suggest our virtual and real life friends to Learn and earn from here. If they feel interest they will come here and make this forum more active !

1st of all we make quiloty of the forum and then we make sociel team for our forum to motivate the people to join this forum it is vert useful and there terms and condition is very easy and also world is going towerd the digitel system...

Yes Its our responsibility to improve this forum.Crating useful topics and comment is the main thing to do.Also appreciation of good post by giving react will also help.Also helping each other with Their problems and keeping newbies advised and guided is another way to improve.

crypto may be a prevalent winning site. There's a tremendous request for it all over the nation. I am totally unused here. I need to form a neighborly relationship with everyone on this gathering. And to be neighborly with everybody. And regard the senior individuals. To create this stage a excellent stage with everyone's participation.

This platform is already and awesome forum. The only thing that we can do and we should do is to create good content and spread knowledge on this platform. In this way we can earn good money also.

Thanks for sharing my friend ..
I agree with you and I think
 Active forum members with numerous reputations and high levels make an effort to educate the new members
 I recommend that people post more helpful articles instead of comments every day, there are few posts and many comments in the forum

Hi friend to improve in this forum we have to gain so much knowledge on cryptocurrency and investment from the well experienced fellows from this platform . By gaining knowledge we can put very informative content and hence make this forum more productive.

Thanks for these valuable tips to improve the forum activities. I think that the forum exist due to its members, so it is our responsibility to bring improvements in the forum. We should create informative topics, spot out spammers, and follow each other to build a good community.

• +1 2

There is a good way by deleting fake accounts and scammers accounts and keeping active members who publish useful writings with positive content and also stay away from everyone who publishes unhelpful and negative topics

• +5 1

For this forum to improve much more we just have to make many topics and publications of very good quality and that many people react to them since I have seen many comments of very good quality and no one gives them a good rating we have to make friends.

• +2 1

You have asked a valuable question. We can help our friends here in different ways. We can help each other here. We can help new members by giving advice. Again, we can help everyone by making useful and informative comments, so that they too gain knowledge or ideas. All of us should be sincere.

I think that not everyone aware of each and every useful part of this platform. And when it happens, then I can say that this platform is improved. And now I can only say that this platform is improving. Rihanna so many good people here that helping others to make use of their time so much.

Hello my friend, I think by presenting topics and advice and publishing everything new within the forum so that friends can benefit from them in cryptocurrencies and earn money.

Well making this community better is first by creating topic that will really help each and everyone here. And i think improving this forum is depends on the moderators and the founder. What we can do is too make our community bigger by sharing how good it is to work here and how helpful are the members of this forum to the new members. We can share the links and invite friends to register here in order to create this community known, if people that will come here will increase then the moderators and founder would probably do something to improve this forum as well. 

You are totally right my friend the point you given is what we should follow here. We are all here to learn about crypto. There are lots of members here who are eager to share their experience and information with everyone. We just have to do one thing follow the rules and regulation of this forum and gather as much knowledge as we can.

My dears a good post always making quality post you submit because a good post increase the value of this platform. When you comment in this platform you firat fresh and ready after it you can work here. If you follow the rules this platform you are success here.

You're completely proper my friend the point you given is what we need to observe right here. We're all here to find out about crypto. There are lots of individuals here who're keen to percentage their enjoy and statistics with all and sundry. We just ought to do one element comply with the rules and law of this discussion board and gather as a whole lot information as we are able to.

Just as we are grateful to this platform for the benefits it provides to us, we must make it grateful to us as well, and this is to help the platform develop as you summed it up.

Awesome idea ,we can be helpful I this forum by abiding the rule to each other by given each other a positive reputation or reaction without any cheating into the crypto world or forum,this will help the beginners to take a lesson from the old members

Shareing of knowledge with friends is about cryptocurrencies and  refering friends to this great forum will help the forum to improve and achieve there gols 

Thank you for this important question. look if we learn and knowing about this forum, then we have gain a proper concept about this. therefore, we can help our friends about this forum to give these information.it helps improve their knowing store

Now this discussion board want top content material subjects so you and your buddies put up suitable content material topics, then discussion board achieve proper popularity in crypto market, each and every day so many contributors go to this forum, so we share beneficial content material then they study this records and clear up their issue.