Suggest best wallets. - Page 18 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcryptoHan

Suggest best wallets.

Trust wallet, block chain and hotbit these are good in my opinion.They are all easy to use and trusted. I have my some money in hotbit and coinbase. I don't face any difficulty to withdraw money or transfer money. Try to use legit wallets and aware fake wallets. 

In all those wallet you have in your post i prefer two or three of them and if you have them you can forget about the others , like Trust Blockchain and the Exodus ,They have all you want in crypto 

Ledger Nano S. ... 

Exodus. ...

Electrum. ...

Myceliumum.

these are the best wallet for bitcoin it is very easy to use and understand very useful for us

Dear friend i suggest you ledger nano x wallet which has fever features.it is more reliable wallet and have high security layers.Being a hardware wallet this wallet has no risk of hacking.It support multiple crypto currencies and has great trust by a large community in trading and crypto investment .This wallet has access over all personal and private keys and manage all funds with great efficiency .

• +2 1

Your topic is very interesting and helpful. I will prefer blockchain wallet and trust wallet. There are very secure and very highly secured by the platform. I am using these wallet in my point of view these wallet are very safe and secure and is very good in transactions.

I truly encourage others to use the Coinbase wallet to store cryptocurrencies. Since you can store over 100 cryptocurrencies and tokens in the wallet and exchange them everywhere you like in seconds. Exchange or convert on this site is so simple that anybody can quickly switch currencies from this wallet only by using an email address.

All of the coins what you have mentioned above are the best wallet. Most of the wallets i have been used. But i prefee to use custodian wallet : the coinbase  wallet. It is easy to use and also give us high security. And for non custodian wallet, my favourite wallet us trust wallet. 

Blockchain is one of the most popular wallets, it has gained this popularity due to its high security, low fees, speed of conducting transactions, in addition to its ease of use and lack of complexity, which makes it suitable even for beginners.

From my point of view the best wallet is coinbase and block chain wallet because it has low transaction fee and have good security system.they can save your money 💰

I would like to advice you please use non custodial wallet or any paper wallet which has cold storages .These wallets are best crypto wallets and manage our private keys with great ease.Paper wallets have high security levels.I like Electrum wallet and ledger nano x wallet.These wallets easily transfer our data and make our withdrawal safe and secure.

• +1 1

Just as you should avoid evading your bills in any dangerous place, you should keep your passwords and keys as secure as possible. It is true that online wallets are more dangerous than offline wallets. However, even offline wallets can be violated, which means the security of the Bitcoin world largely depends on following good practices.

Hello guys,trust wallet is one of best wallet and online wallet,there are dufferences between wallets and exchanges,you suggested you use trust wallet,its a very secure ans safely wallet,thank you.

In my case, I tend to use Trust and atomic wallets, which are multicurrency wallets. I don't use any kind of online wallets for storing large quantities of cryptocurrencies; instead, I use offline hardware wallets, such as luno, which is my favorite offline wallet.

Dear friend i suggest you three wallets which are essential and innovative in trading and suitable for investment .These are atomic wallet,Electrum wallet and ledger nano x.These wallets are best crypto wallets and having fair price to make transactions.These wallets gives us safe and secure withdraw.In crypto world a lots of people are using these wallets due to their reliable features and well security system .I advised you to use these wallets and enjoy their fever features .

So let me introduce you to some good wallets and trusty one:

Trust wallet

Block chain wallet

Yobit

Atomic wallet

Coinmi wallet

Hardware wallet

Paper wallet

Magnum etc

I don't know about much wallets but for me The best wallets will be coinbase and trust wallet millions of peoples are already using these wallets

Thank you for sharing this post. Its really useful list of good wallets. For me,i do not use any sort of online wallets, I use offline hardware wallets to store.I think block chain was and it will keep the safer I trust in it as a hardware wallet more than any other wallet my friend.Be attention, There are many fake wallets for all services and funds have been lost.

3 hours ago, ragnard said:

I don't know about much wallets but for me The best wallets will be coinbase and trust wallet millions of peoples are already using these wallets

They are good wallets but if you are not aware of the safest hardware wallets, search more for Trezor T, Ledger Nano S, SafePal wallets, etc. The hardware wallets for storing the cryptocurrencies offer a top and cent percent security to store the cryptocurrencies because private keys of them will not go live to access by the online cyber criminals.

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

They are good wallets but if you are not aware of the safest hardware wallets, search more for Trezor T, Ledger Nano S, SafePal wallets, etc. The hardware wallets for storing the cryptocurrencies offer a top and cent percent security to store the cryptocurrencies because private keys of them will not go live to access by the online cyber criminals.

Well, I have heard the name of some hardware wallets as you have mentioned, but never used before. I often use blockchain wallet and Coinbase for storing the crypto assets. And for me, I find these online wallets much secure. Though, I had a thought I would simply shift to hardware wallets, as they are much safer, and can't be accessed easily by an unauthorized person.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thanks my friend for this nice suggestion, I have used most of the wallets that I mentioned, and there are many other good cryptocurrency wallets, especially I think coinbase should have been included in the list, because it's a really good wallet.

12 hours ago, pacific said:

Well, I have heard the name of some hardware wallets as you have mentioned, but never used before. I often use blockchain wallet and Coinbase for storing the crypto assets. And for me, I find these online wallets much secure. Though, I had a thought I would simply shift to hardware wallets, as they are much safer, and can't be accessed easily by an unauthorized person.

If you can afford to have that sort of hardware wallets, you can use them in case if you wish to load a high amounts of crypto assets otherwise software wallets can fulfill your demands. Coinbase and Blockchain are not bad even though they are online hot wallets but I do not recommend users to store crypto on such wallets for a long time. 

In my opinion, you should look for the most reliable and secure wallets, and I believe that the trust and coinomi wallet are among the best and are the most secure wallets.

Edited by ammarkhkkh

On 3/17/2021 at 12:32 AM, Rashidkallu said:

Hello guys,trust wallet is one of best wallet and online wallet,there are dufferences between wallets and exchanges,you suggested you use trust wallet,its a very secure ans safely wallet,thank you.

Trust is non custodial wallet with the multi-chains supported features. The beauty of this wallet is, it allows you to back up your own private key. Check the latest features of Trust wallets like Swap, BNB and other coins staking, DEX and many more. One of the well-established wallet for the crypto enthusiasts in this world. 

• +2 1

Dear friend you have shared all  best wallets overall but i like electrum wallet and paper wallets. Electrum wallet is real safe because it is not a web wallet. And paper wallets are also safest wallet due to having cold storages. If you want to store your btc you can use Electrum wallet without any fear. Electrum is using more to store btc safely and hacker can not hack it easily. Paper wallets are also non hackable. Try these wallets and get maximum benefits and safety. 

• +2 1

Would really recommend trust wallet if you are storing a lot of cryptocurrency. I haven't had any issues using that wallet and I'm actually using that wallet for quite sometime now. But if you're just going to store Bitcoin or one cryptocurrency, then go for a hardware wallet.

• +2 1