Suggest best wallets. - Page 13 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcryptoHan

Suggest best wallets.

There are many wallets which are used now a days  but we have to chose a  best wallet on the basis of good security  and good privicy system so I suggest you to use trust wallet Because this is one of the best wallet that have good security system and most reliable.

• +1 1

There are numerous wallets to be recommended which are following Coinomi wallets Copay wallets

Atomic wallets Payeer wallets Paper wallets

Yobit wallets Bitpay wallets

Trust wallets Bitcoin wallets

Block chain wallets ..

These all are dependable one and gives fulfillment and are secure...

• +1 1

In my knowledge these are the best wallets which are easily to use and having alots of properties that gives us more benefits to us. They are quick service and good administration. I also use these wallet.

Coinbase wallet

Trezor wallet

Electurm wallet

Blockchain wallet

Exodus wallet

Ledger Nano X

Atomic wallet

• +3 1

Whenever I have started the cryptcurrency trading I am facing only these wallets which is best in my opinion these are trust wallet, Blockchain, coinbase, math wallet, and metamask wallet these are the most popular wallets of the cryptocurrency I am recommend only the above mentioned wallets for storing the crypto.

There are numerous wallets to be recommended which are following Coinomi wallets Copay wallets

Atomic wallets Payeer wallets Paper wallets

Yobit wallets Bitpay wallets

Trust wallets Bitcoin wallets

Block chain wallets ..

These all are dependable one and gives fulfillment and are secure...

Following wallets in.my opinion.are best so i suggest them..

۔

Trust wallets..

Blockchain wallets 

coinbase wallets

Coinomi wallets

Cryptocurency wallets

Atomic wallets

Digital wallets

Hardware wallets 

Etc

Their are many wallets which vontain different features .Some are good in security while other are easy with transaction but i would like to suggest the wallet which is all on one that is Coinbase wallet .It is most popular wallet having strict security ,less transaction fee and easy method of transaction

There are many wallets  ,but I think the best one is hardware wallet because in this wallet there is no need of internet , this is offline wallet and in this wallet there is no fear of hacking your personal information or data.

Your rundown of wallets is great , I utilized legder nano S , blockchain also in some cases I utilized coinbase Wallet . equipment wallet is costly it is anything but a simple to purchase this wallet for beginners . blockchain wallet is function admirably and give great security level Also.

You are right.suggest wallet of number on wallet trust wallet or wallet

Mytha wallet

Trezor wallet 

Hardware wallet 

Bitcoin wallet 

blockchain wallet 

web wallet 

copay wallet 

payeer wallet 

Bitcoins wallet etc

I prefer coinbase. Coinbase is a well-known wallet for low transaction fees. It is safe and secure. You can store your coins without any hesitation. Withdraws are fast enough. I am using it from 2 years. It provides you many crypto-currencies like bitcoin, xrp, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin cash etc. I store my coins in it. I have not face any problems yet. 

I think Trust Valet is much better .I would recommend that everyone use it .Because there are many wallet in this world who have been the source of theft Trust India if you want to keep it with your money And use your money properly .

I suggest you to use yobit wallet.  Yobit wallet is one of most secure wallet in online sector. It's a best wallet.  It requires minimum exchange fee.  You can exchange your money easily in yobit wallet.  Many people use it for a long time.  I'm also use this wallet.  I can't face any major problem with yobit wallet.  So i think you can use yobit wallet and it’s security level is enough.  It keep your personal information secure. 

Do work carefully 

Best of luck ❤❤                                   

The best and most trusted wallets are coinbase,yobit,trust wallet. All these wallets are great to save your money. I personally suggest you to use coinbase wallet.It is so simple to use and it has a good number of options to convert your bitcoins into different currencies. The transaction fee is also less than other wallets. So you can withdraw very easily by giving a small amount of fee. Talking about its security, it is much more secure to say that your personal data here will be much safer.So there is no possibility of your account being hacked here, all your money will be very secure here.I also want to tell you never to deposit money in any online wallets because online wallets are not always trustworthy.I have also heard many bad opinions on online wallets. You can undoubtedly  try my suggested wallets,you will definitely get a good result. Best of luck friend😇

Trust wallet. Because it is very easy to trade. And it's even better. Trust Wallet is the best wallet. My favorite wallet is Trust wallet. It is most conveniently be used even by new members.

There are many wallet  , but trust wallet is best wallet .Buecause trust wallet act as  a bridge that connect to indiviual via block chain.

trust wallet does not control any crypto it just gives the users acces to ir.

There are many types of wallet available and secure .But i personally use the yobit wallet . yobit is the best and secure wallet in the market. Its security system is very safe. Some reliable wallet are.

∆ Trust wallet .

∆ coinbase wallet.

∆ Blockchain wallet.

All explanation is very well and easily understandable.Your work is appreciated..But in my opinion hardware wallet is the best wallet for storing bitcoins in best way and hardware wallet assure 100% security.This work in good manner. 

From all type of good and secure wallets i would like to suggest you the Coinbase wallet .It is most popular wallet of the time and trusted by million of people . Its security is too strict .All its features are really admirable.It is multi cryptocurrency holder and its transaction fee is less and affordable.

However to add to the list i think that the bitpay and the exodus wallets are also good for certain users, depending on their wallet needs. For example, i think that the user that woudl like to keep many different coins in their wallet woudl like to use exodus because of the fact that it is able to support many coins, and also that it has a built in exchange feature that is very helpful.

According to my one year experience in the crypto currency the best wallets for cryptcurrency are these, one is trust wallet, one is coinbase and the other one is safefal wallet these are the most reliable wallets of the cryptocurrency.

Trust wallet is the best wallet in the crypto platform.trust wallet is stored your wallet direction but doesn't pick up or stored your wallet password encrypted private key,unencrypted private key,or backup associated with your Wallet .this wallet is very easy and simple wallet. 

I think Trust platform is the best platform beacuse it possess many amazing, splendid,awesome and remarkable features.It provides us good opportunities and financial services more it is the best source of earning for us.I suggest you should sign up on this application and see the magic I hope you won't regret and enjoy it's features.it is top one platform in the crypto trading world because of its highest updated security system and privacy system that's why I am using this platform and enjoy it's features.Our Crypto assets remains safe and secure in this website.

As far as I might be concerned, the best wallets and the most secure wallets for putting away monetary forms are cold wallets that are not associated with the Internet, for example, a paper wallet and an equipment wallet. On the off chance that we need to utilize wallets associated with the Internet, the best ones are a blockchain wallet.

• +1 1

I'm also a new member. 

Thanks my friend for put that topic because it will be useful for me also to get to know about wallets from seniors replies. 

I'm reading seniors comment right now to get advantage of your post.