Suggest best wallets. - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcryptoHan

Suggest best wallets.

If you are storing only bitcoin, the best wallets are:

1. Electrum for desktop. I also like the mobile version. 

2. Mycelium for mobile 

3. Blockchain for making transactions. 

For multiple cryptocurrencies, these are the best. 

1. Atomic wallet

2. Coinomi 

3. Trust wallet

Safest wallets, best for storing cryptocurrencies. 

1. Paper wallets

2. Hardware wallets

Best custodial wallet

Custodial wallets are wallets that do not give you private keys. You need email to register this kind of wallets. 

The best custodial wallet is coinbase. 

Edited by BitcryptoHan
  • Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

I genuinely recommend someone to use the Coinbase wallet for storing the cryptocurrencies. Because  through the wallet you can store more than 100 cryptocurrencies and tokens and also trade them anywhere you want in seconds. The exchange or convert in this platform is so easy that anyone can easily transfer currencies from this wallet only using the email address. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Thank you for useful post and maybe if anyone who don't know anything about the best wallets. He can get good information from your topic. l'm using also Electrum and as you above mentioned there is also mobile version, but l don't still use it. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

It doesn't matter you want to collect BTC or other altcoins, l advice to prefer Coinbase wallet. That is why Coinbase is really reliable and one of the wallets that is more popular. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

29 minutes ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

These are all online wallets, they are all good for keeping cryptocurrencies. But what about the paper and hardware wallets, you need to include them too because they are the best for saving cryptocurrencies. 

You are right, I will edit it now and include hardware and paper wallets, they are the safest wallets and needed to be included. 

Coinome is a good wallet but its speed is a little slower than Trust but I used a Blockchain and a Trust wallet and I agree with you about the quality of these two wallets and I would like to note that I have not tried the rest but I will try to get comprehensive information about all of them

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have been using blockchain for almost a year and it has been good but I don't think I will use it anymore because it has disappointed with what it did to me stealing my bitcoins as I speak my wallet is still zero balance but it was loaded and the support team they are not responding to my inquiries I'm much disappointed I trusted this wallet so much.

• +1 2

8 hours ago, George10 said:

I have been using blockchain for almost a year and it has been good but I don't think I will use it anymore because it has disappointed with what it did to me stealing my bitcoins as I speak my wallet is still zero balance but it was loaded and the support team they are not responding to my inquiries I'm much disappointed I trusted this wallet so much.

@George10 I saw the topic you created about this like two days ago, I am so sorry for it. You are the third person that told me about this, and to be specific, you all use blockchain. I have never heard anything about coinbase before, but I do not like custodian wallets. 

I will like you to just use a better wallet, for saving bitcoin, the best is still electrum or mycelium, for multiple currencies, get atomic wallet or coinomi.

5 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

If you talk about the transaction feeling, it is a non custodian wallet and the feeling solely rely on miners. Coinomi transaction feels is very low and the transaction time is very good. Only problem in have with it is that I can not use it to trade, trading on it is very expensive. 

@DoboniAyuuii you make typo errors, change the feelings and feels to fee. 

• +2 1

In all those wallet you have in your post i prefer two or three of them and if you have them you can forget about the others , like Trust Blockchain and the Exodus ,They have all you want in crypto 

2 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

Trust wallet is a good wallet, but atomic wallet is more well rated than trust, exodus is a desktop wallet but people still prefer electrum wallet, blockchain wallet support only few cryptocurrencies, not like atomic or coinomi that support many other cryptocurrencies. Even atomic wallet support more cryptocurrencies  and very still safe to use. 

Yes right all you say about those wallet is correct you can add that EXODUS has his own application wallet for phone like other wallet and you can synchronize between desktop and app 

On 5/1/2020 at 11:22 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

2. Mycelium for mobile 

1. Atomic wallet

2. Coinomi 

3. Trust wallet

1. Paper wallets

2. Hardware wallets

Best custodian wallet

Custodian wallets are wallets that do not give you private keys. You need email to register this kind of wallets. 

The best non-custodian wallet is coinbase. 

paper wallets are not for all the people, it is pretty complicate specially for a new user that enters the crypto for the first time.

All are good wallets but where are the trust, coinbase and blockchain wallets? I think they are the leading wallets because they have many users and good reputations than many other wallets.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

yes you have shared and listed all the good wallets into your topic.when it comes to the storing of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies with a high security then these wallets are much more good compare to others

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

12 hours ago, Rickso said:

paper wallets are not for all the people, it is pretty complicate specially for a new user that enters the crypto for the first time.

@Rickso you are right, it is very complicated but only for newbie, if you take time to know about it if you are interested, it will be easy for you, but I do not like it because it is also not easy to access, I prefer wallets that I can access easily, but because some people want to store their private key offline and they think hardware are expensive, they go for paper wallet. But for me, I still prefer hardware wallet. 

I am always recommending electrum desktop wallet for it's functionality and security. Although remember to always download it from an official source and don't use external links for any reasons. There are many fake wallets for all services and funds have been lost.

In my case, I generally prefer to use multicurrency wallets Trust and Atomic wallet. For storing the high amounts of cryptocurrencies, I do not use any sort of online wallets, I use offline hardware wallets to store for example Trezor is my best offline wallet. 

• +2 1

thank you for sharing this post its really useful.when i was newbie in crypto i used mycelium wallet's mobile version and i can say it was really good but then i needed a wallet for multiple currencies so i start using trust and coinomi both of them are amazing.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

For me, the best wallets and the most secure wallets for storing currencies are cold wallets that are not connected to the Internet, such as a paper wallet and a hardware wallet. If we want to use wallets connected to the Internet, the best ones are a blockchain wallet.

On 5/1/2020 at 12:22 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

2. Mycelium for mobile 

1. Atomic wallet

2. Coinomi 

3. Trust wallet

1. Paper wallets

2. Hardware wallets

Best custodian wallet

Custodian wallets are wallets that do not give you private keys. You need email to register this kind of wallets. 

The best non-custodian wallet is coinbase. 

I know most of the wallets you mentioned and they are good, i use some of the, and don't forget coinbase and also coinnbase wallet they are good for storing multi coins they also have the futures of trading,

In my opinion I think block chain was and it will keep the safer I trust in it as a hardware wallet more than any other wallet my friend

21 hours ago, Rinku Das said:

In this time Binance is best for stocking coins

Binance is not a wallet, it's an exchange. It is recommended to never store more than the amount you want to trade on an exchange.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

your list of wallets is really good , I used legder nano S , blockchain as well sometimes I used coinbase Wallet . hardware wallet is expensive it's not an easy to buy this wallet for newbies . blockchain wallet is work well and provide good security level Also .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

For me, the best wallets are non-custodial wallets. My favorite of them are:

1. Atomic Wallet
  2. Enjin Wallet
  3. Coinomi
  4. Guarda
  5. Coinbase Wallet (not Coinbase)
  6. Magnum
  7. Jaxx Liberty
  8. Trust wallet
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 5/1/2020 at 10:22 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

best non-custodian wallet is coinbase. 

For a non-custodian wallet, I prefer using Trust wallet instead because of my interest in ETH and ERC-20 tokens and at the same time I can store my bitcoin in it too, but I use Luno wallet for that, probably another non-custodian wallet to try out.

• +1 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

16 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

For a non-custodian wallet, I prefer using Trust wallet instead because of my interest in ETH and ERC-20 tokens and at the same time I can store my bitcoin in it too, but I use Luno wallet for that, probably another non-custodian wallet to try out.

@Raqeebzy Luno is not a wallet, it is an exchange. Trust wallet is good for keeping ERC 20 tokens but I have two others which are atomic and coinomi.