Stop wasting your time - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop wasting your time

Yes it's a right this that every member in the group should shared their experiences  on this forum so can other can get benefits from them. So just not wasted your time doing that. We can also share our mistakes to get benefits from them and also they have chance to learn something about these mistakes.

users must be responsible for what is published in the forum, many users do not understand the essence of a forum, it is about sharing experiences and in this case you win by doing it, but many do not take into account the damage they do and think that  they can trick moderators, and complete the post daily

If this is the case, they are all right, we must avoid giving information that is not useful for the forum or false, since if so they eliminate their comments and therefore is wasting time!
the goal is to give good useful information and not waste our valuable time!

584/5000

I fully agree with what you suggest since many of us or in my case I am a novice in the matter and I am in this forum looking for the guidance of people who already have a real experience in the matter if we meet people who do not know about it. matter what they are going to do is confuse us and make us do the wrong things and instead of being grateful to them we think these types of people made me waste my time and probably our investment
For me it is very wrong with this type of people and I apologize if I have offended you, take conscience thanks for your time

Totally agree with your words this is very informatics forum and if you want to share you experience so share only real things and if you share false and useless content then your account have chance to get banned so careful before making any content.

• +4 1

Obviously, I totally with you, before share your topic in a forum CryptoTalk , you need to do a decent search in Google about the data and information identified with this subject and ensure that it is right data, on the grounds that there are a few individuals who distribute bogus data about crypto and this awful for us and the forum .

• +5 1

Stop wasting your time
Time is a treasure of gold, do not waste it on trivial matters, use your time to learn a way to make money instead of playing .

This is a gentle reminder to each and every user on this platform. at the end of the day our ultimate goal is to earn money but still as a responsible uses we should contribute in terms of true information and experience that can be shared among the uses of the platform. this way you could avoid being banned or receiving warning points from the moderators.

you are right dude. wasting time for making false post is not good, insted one should make posts and comments under guidline given by authorities. if one really want to  gain bits, and reputation points then, then he must make genuine posts. usefull posts automatically get good points. you time spent on will be paid off

If you want a friend and partner to be absolutely right, it is advisable not to waste time on nonsense and invest that time in studying and looking for information about this fascinating world of cryptocurrencies
Big winnings and luck for the whole community
A big greeting

Your words are very sincere. We must participate here for the purpose of learning and benefiting others, not participation for the purpose of profit only, and our contributions are absolutely useless.

It is good advice, and that i written in the foum rukes too that yiu need to make useful bposts if they are not usefuk they wikl be deleted from the forum and yiu will never get paid for that deleted posts.

• +2 1

l do agree with your opinion my dear, we should share only some information, which can be useful for others. More than that we should take care about our topics and try posting a lot of good contents. l have given to you some good reactions, that is why you are definitely right on that.

Yes, you are right. Thank you for bringing up this topic. I think that everyone should publish correct and useful information for others so that the beginners can benefit from it. Any wrong information may cause problems and losses for beginners in this field, so say something useful or shut up with my respect to everyone.

Yes I agree with what you're saying we have to create real and useful topics for everyone who can't use the forum just to get benefits.

I agree with you, posting fake news will only waste your time, because the post will be deleted by moderators. It's better to find a good conversation topic that the forum can accept. We are required so that posts can be useful and also of quality. So that the forum can be more useful for many people.

Sharing actual experience or strategies is very important here in the forum, but for it to be realistic and not scam, of course it will be deleted, and the sharing of expectations also, in my opinion, should be attached to a chart that clarifies it As for publishing just to collect interactions, it is incorrect and now the matter has changed with the new interaction system.

• +2 1

Everyone wishes that they had more time, but here lies the problem. You don't need more time. Rather, you need to do MORE with the time that you already have. If you've ever caught yourself saying, “I don't have time” you need to realize that this is just a disempowering story that you are holding onto in order to prevent yourself from failing. We all have a fear of failure.

For many people, it can be a shock to realize how much time they are wasting on things that don't matter. If you've ever asked yourself, “Where does the time go?” then you may want to re-think how you are spending your time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

On 4/30/2020 at 12:34 PM, Raven said:

All of the member should read this topic. I just want you to remind about posting topics here. Please don't waste your time with posting false information about your experience in crypto or false information about cryptos. This is very useless for you because you can't earn from it, why?  Because moderators are always active in this forum, if they found your post is not true and you are just made it to gain reputation points or to fulfill your 30 posts per day posts, they will just delete it immediate so it means it is just a waste of time for you. Moderators could also give you warning point for posting false information so please help yourself to become successful. We're always here to help each other so help yourself too because all of us here wanted to be successful in cryptos. 

If you agree with me give this topic a heart react, thanks. 

Yes my friend I agree with you ... those who post false information...it's clear that their posts are for deletion...But as beginners we do what we can to avoid deletion or bad reputation...and at less for me I fall in deletion or bad reputation...I mean we don't want to waste time but it's in despite of us...IF the forum gives us the possibility to see our bad writting ... we can avoid waste of time

This is one of the basic rules that each used in this platform needs to follow. It is up to us users to create useful and informative topics that can be really helpful for other users in order to acquire the knowledge regarding cryptocurrencies as well as the working of this platform. So it is highly essential that we only create topics that are of good quality and do not indulge in any kind of useless or spam comments because if you do, in not tim,e the post will be deleted by the moderators.

I assemble to my friend in stead of wasting your in posting unnecessary or bad topics you should spend time in learning trading,gambling and others activities. 

time equals money nowadays. people are buying time without actually realizing it. because now we are paying extra to get anything the fastest. When we look deeply, it will not be difficult to understand that time is very precious.

As much as possible make a decent content that could help others especially the newbie one, because when you made a useless one, it can cause misinformation then negatively affects the others and the reputation of the forum not just you. So if I were you I would motivated myself to make only a good content because we are being paid to do so, don't waste any opportunity that this forum offers to us, since you can also get banned.

Always be aware of the posts you are contributing to this forum and fall prey to fraudulent sites for this and waste their time because these sites consider them as fuel for them and many members would give false information which is no in this forum Members get warning points for which this kind of meaningless and useless information

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yes this is true don't waste your time in useless activities and events.Your time is so precious but you don't know please give your intention on your goals.don't waste time in any other irrelevant activities just focus on your goals.set a handsome goal and trying to achieve that goals by using all of your energyand intentions.