Stop wasting your time - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop wasting your time

Most of the members always try by all means to make posts without reasoning whether the post will be useful or not,they just want to get reputations and complete there post per day,but i guess posting a non informative content is abviously a waste of time because when the moderators sense any non useful post they'll delete it without hesitation,so lets be warned please

Very in agreement with you, my friend, I gave you a like for the topic since everyone has to be very responsible and honest in their publications.

Yes ,there are lot of members who just focus to complete their 20 posts task and put share no knowledge  and information  about the topic they comment ,i advise to such members that don't  waste your time in making false and useless posts which will be next deleted and you should  not paid for them ,so the best way is to follow  rules and regulations  and then.make useful posts in such way your time can't  be waste you must be paid for that...

• +2 1

I'm new here. You know how much of my time is wasted on junk websites, which do nothing but cheat. After that I didn't have anything to do so I wasted my time on social media. Then one day my friend told me about cryptocurrency. A great website, a platform where you can learn as well as earn money. In which there is no lie, there is no fraud, where your time cannot be wasted. Now I will tell the rest of my friends about it so that their time is not wasted, and they can benefit too.

Time is something that a person comes to know after he is found or lost. Within today's era, time will be valued, only those people who are benefiting from it, do not know. As if not, there are some boys inside the universities who appreciate their time and reach the destination of success, and there are some people inside the universities who do not appreciate their time and fail forever.That is why it would not be wrong to say that success is on time.If you have free time, then it should be kept inside your precious things at most, which can benefit you. Instead of spending free time in your fake friends, you should give your family time. At the beginning of this platform I would like to say that time is a very important thing and we should always take care of it because our future depends on it. 

You are right ,because most of people are wasting time just think about earning. So we are here for earning but we can get knowledge. So if we invest our time o  this forum so we can earn more then.so if any have knowledge about trading can earn more then posting,but it could be possible if you get knowledge. So you can get knowledge form only this forum about trading. Don't waste and but try to invest time.

Everyone should only share verified content, because this can cause harm to friends on the forum as well. Instead of wasting our time in posting bad or useless topics we should spend it to learn about trading, stalking, gambling and other crypto activities which can help us to earn good money.

• +2 1

You're correct. We have many member here that do give false information about cryptocurrency and their aim was to get more topic and post. It is very easy to discover this because others member are not novice and their is search engine to authenticate any given information. These are the post that will not last more than 12 hours before it got deleted by the moderator.

• +1 1

someone to spend time doing something that is unnecessary or does not produce any benefit  Mostly people waste their time in different activities like playing game in moblie in watching movies chatting  these all activities are wastage of time these are dangerous for health so we spend our extra time in physical activities  and preserve our precious time  and spend our time in to achieve our goal in future 

If gou spread false news it will become a bad misunderstanding. Never do those things. Always try to share the knowledge you have. False news will manipulate forum standers and people will make bad decisions.

Because of this sage of Coronavirus ,We have faced so much trouble .There is lockdown everywhere So it is better to spend time sitting at home And earn a little .In this way, we will be intouch with others through this type of fourm.

You are right friend because there are many members here in the forum and there are some members who are just writing topics which doesn't mean anything because they just need good reputations. I think we should be very careful when writing topics or comments.

•  

Yes i agreed with you.This platform is a very good platform. You get to achieve a lot on top of this platform. You can come to a lot of knowledge banks and also earn, it is a very good platform for students.And do not give wrong information about any post above you.

I go with you it better for you not to post than for you to make fake topics all in the name that you want to post and this false topic might miss lead people who don't have knowledge about crypto

We shouldn’t waste our time to just think about it. We should pay attention on this. Cause it will be help us to do some good things in future. So this is very important for us.

Giving wrong information is a very bad thing. I joined this forum in order to learn from it about cryptocurrency. It is not a good idea to write a topic with wrong information. This will harm beginners

• +2 1

I suggested that giving false information is very useless in this cryptotalk forum because the moderator is a watch and will be reading all members post and if your post is not motivating it will be deleted, so is better every members should understand the rules and regulations of cryptotalk

Yes it is right no doubt any type here just work hard here t the cryptotalk and earn well. It is the best forum I think and Don't waste your time it is not good act I think. So work at this forum and start earning.

Hello my dear it is right now stop your wasting time because it has become you worthless so I say you work hard and earn well. So it is the best and very well forum so work hard and earn well so it is good.

Absolutely, you should not waste your time together, you can earn a lot of money by joining these forum people and can also increase their knowledge, this can also save your time. I will always tell you what to do with your hard work so that you So that your work ends soon and your time is not wasted .So you don't waste your time in different useless activities .

• +2 1

as we know very well that false information will be banned and we should avoid them . We should not waste our time in those things but for others and for our own benefit we should do it

Hi guys, we should always remember that time is precious and it wait for no one. Always make use of your little daily  leisure time in earning something that will be of benefit to you, focused on your work and always make quality posts that will be useful and attractive.

On 4/30/2020 at 5:34 PM, Raven said:

All of the member should read this topic. I just want you to remind about posting topics here. Please don't waste your time with posting false information about your experience in crypto or false information about cryptos. This is very useless for you because you can't earn from it, why?  Because moderators are always active in this forum, if they found your post is not true and you are just made it to gain reputation points or to fulfill your 30 posts per day posts, they will just delete it immediate so it means it is just a waste of time for you. Moderators could also give you warning point for posting false information so please help yourself to become successful. We're always here to help each other so help yourself too because all of us here wanted to be successful in cryptos. 

If you agree with me give this topic a heart react, thanks. 

@Ravenhey dear you have created a informative post which us useful for new members they should read it to learn to avoid warning points and banning of accout they should do posts with fully explained information according to topic 

Absolutely, success does not come easily. Commitment to work, effort and patience. Effort and knowledge are the key to success. We have to get tired a little to reach our goals. 

I really see that many here have experience and few are those who do not have it and it is something strange, I do know that when I do not have knowledge of something I do not go and invent things with the intention of deceiving, so it is better to do things well and They are not intended to please something.