Stop wasting your time - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop wasting your time

This is true and i think this post will be useful to most of we beginners to not waste our time in posting topics that are not beneficial to the forum by sharing our beginners experience on how we complete our first 100 posts because no one is interested in this and we should be aware that the moderators are active on the forum monitoring our posts and any post that was found not useful in form of repetition can lead to one from getting a warning point.

On 4/30/2020 at 3:34 PM, Raven said:

All of the member should read this topic. I just want you to remind about posting topics here. Please don't waste your time with posting false information about your experience in crypto or false information about cryptos. This is very useless for you because you can't earn from it, why?  Because moderators are always active in this forum, if they found your post is not true and you are just made it to gain reputation points or to fulfill your 30 posts per day posts, they will just delete it immediate so it means it is just a waste of time for you. Moderators could also give you warning point for posting false information so please help yourself to become successful. We're always here to help each other so help yourself too because all of us here wanted to be successful in cryptos. 

If you agree with me give this topic a heart react, thanks. 

Yes, many of the website users are wasting the document and spreading wrong information without being concerned with the consequences
Too many people waste their time playing games

Yes brother waste Time is bad things and dont waste your time so evry time do work and hard to hard one day you will successful and these people not work and waste time who not successful so dont waste your time in all time 

You are right we should be careful from wasting time.Time is expensive so we need to don't try to copy paste other members comments by doing this ur time will waste and ur account  will also banned

yes you are  saying right 👍 . wasting of time is bad habbit . we must spend our  time to built our future if we waste time one day time will waste us

You are right! Many people waste there time in false news and trust on wrong information. Some consider without check that work on cryptotalk  is just wast of time but it they work for some time they will known how it is useful for them.So, give time to cryptotalk, it will be very prove very useful for u

On 4/30/2020 at 3:34 PM, Raven said:

Please don't waste your time with posting false information about your experience in crypto

How do you know who is giving false information. Anyone can say anything this is not needed for us to believe. Everyone can be saying a lot and could be not even half of what made or none at all. We always have to be looking for ourselves if there is something good or not.

Truly mate I concur with you, rather it of burning through our time in posting awful or futile subjects we ought to spend it to find out about exchanging, following, betting and other crypto exercises which can assist us with bringing in great cash.

6 hours ago, lord99 said:

Thank you, my friend, for your participation, and the advice you provided gives benefit to everyone, especially new and junior members .. In my opinion, we must be fully aware and knowledgeable about the topic we want to participate in so that our participation is effective and purposeful and helps to advance the work further and this What brings success

Yes you right this is good for all firstly but it is most important for all those members who join this recently or they junior members...

• +1 1

You should be careful to publish useful posts and topics related to cryptocurrencies and stay away from publishing external links and topics that are not related to cryptocurrencies and their fields, because this is still contrary to the conditions

False information can also lead us to be counted as spammers. Spammers are given warning points that's why those posts are always a waste of time.  We cannot afford to waste time because we have a lot to do on this forum.

• +2 1

I am also fully agree with you. There are many members got banned due to useless posts. Even more of the members are also worried about deletion of their posts, but you should be understood this post. Moderators are always active on this forum and they delete the irrelevant, useless, and false information post. So you shouldn't have to.waste your time foe making useless posts.

• +1 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes dear you are right,This is the way for us to grow and make money on this forum, that we share good content here, and help from her seniors members which he share us from her experiance.

• +1 1

Amezing post i really appreciate you for giving us this advice and knowledge about this platforms i hope all our senior members teach us like this. And really dont waste your time by posting wrong things or meaningless topics here. 

You are absolutely right my friend. All those who come to this forum to learn new things learn by looking at the posts and comments. Again, if this comment is given wrong information, they will not be able to learn anything right.As a result, if they continue to work by following that wrong information, then they cannot show good performance in this forum by working.

So I think it is not at all profitable to comment with wrong information.

Hello, I agree with you, time is something essential that we should not waste, so I try to organize myself to work on cryptotalk, I do it in the mornings so I can have the rest of the day for my other activities.

Thanks for this information and worming. Time is money and we are all hear to earn money and learn from each other.so we should stop wasting other time and give right information so that we can all achieve our goals. 

On 5/1/2020 at 7:20 AM, Magnom said:

There are many people share false news or information but we should report these posts to the moderators and they will do the right action.. And i think that there are a lot of posts like this just warning members! So we should stop them and just stop making useless posts..

All the things you talked about in your topic are exist in the general rules from moderators when they said we should write the sources of our information.

So many telegram channels and groups are made for this work just to scam people by oro iding false information regarding great projects

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with this , since we're going to write the post anyway so it's not that hard to think for one more minute about an answer or reply that can help the others and gives them a true information that it can guide them in case they faced a similar situation in the future while when we share wrong information these who read the post before admin deleted may lose money because of it and this is not  good at all

You are right friend we should not waste of our time to sharing the useless content and bad information about the cryptocyrrency. We should just focus on the making quality post for the help of other members because when you will use better content in your post other members will get benefit from your post.

Crypto is a best forum .We must cone hair with passion to learn and earn .we must not waste our time by posting useless post or by copy pasting .If we copy paste any thing then we are enable to learn and earn it will just be wastage of time .

Time is a valuable thing.We waste our lots of time by gossiping, playing online and offline games.This may give you little bit pleasure not give your permanent pleasure.We have to stop wasting our time.Doing online work like crypto.      

Yes my dear we don't waste of time. Time is most precious thing even the gold . We can buy gold again buy never buy the time. So we should try to avoid the useless activities. We think about our future and do work for securing it. We should show our skills here so that other members get banifit from our post.

Yes, we must all publish useful and important topics for the forum and to do that you must follow the rules and understand them well and write new posts and not be bound by old posts and comment on them, but create new topics that increase the forum information to make it easier for all new members now and for the future as well

This is true.we should not waste our time in useless activities which didn't give us any benefit. Wastage of time show that we didn't have any aik in our life .we should do such works which are beneficial for us and for our society. Tme didn't gave us chance again.

• Useful or interesting 1