Stop wasting your time - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop wasting your time

Hi, once you are on platform like this, it is expected of you not to post false information. Once you post a false information base on your experience, and the moderators dictate it or understand that it's a false information, then you will be sent a warning and if it persist, then your account will be blocked after you might have waste your time.

I just want you to remind about posting topics here. Please don't waste your time with posting false information about your experience in crypto.  If we write then there is more chance that I will make some mistake. It is  good to write about that thing which you know rather than that which you don't know. I am improving my reading comprehension a lot and learning a lot about cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right brothers. Shortcut never brings the fruit. Moderators are very strict and keeping a strict eye while you are following the rules or not. Don't waste your time posting useless comments that will lead you to get banned. Post high quality and use and topic-related comments. Don't share false information and don't try to misguide the other members of the forum. Stay honest and work hard

Right dear many of them share negative and wrong information . But we can read these posts for knowledge and gain . If we find mistakes pick up and remove that mistake if we have keep that mistake and never apply in future. If some one against the rules again and and then it should b reported

I want to add something more don't waste our time with us using plagiarism because one day crypto talk will delete our post. In your time to create wrong topics, irrelevant data or copy paste. Just concentrate on your work and keep it up for your success. The tricks are not working here because crypto talk have hard security don't waste your time in illegal method. Best of luck.

Yes, we should not waste time.There is no benefit in wasting time, so we should value time.There are many members in this forum who do not write good comments while making a post. They also do not write some things that are related to the topic, so they waste a lot of their time in writing it if they make a good post in this short time.  It will be useful if you make it.Because there is no point in creating useless posts, the moderator deletes them and we don't even get paid for it, so we should value the time and add the comments related to the topic so that after reading our comments, others  To benefit from it and increase their knowledge, doing so will also improve our reputation.

In fact we have to waste a lot of time for whatever reason we think it would be better to waste time on good deeds and if we get wasted on other work we will not be of any use. Hopefully if we can waste everything in good deeds it is our own.  I have to have a lot of work to do. I hope those who can do good work here waste their time at work, then you can understand a lot, you can learn and get a lot from there. I hope those who understand well will waste their time here.  There is no need to waste time unnecessarily

Yes,you are right. I am agree with you.there are many members 

who waste their time in posting useless topics and false

information. It is really bad thing.this is not right. We should

spend our valuable time to learn about cryptotalk forum,trading 

and how to make good reputation and many other thing.

So,every member try to make some useful post.

Hi dear I agree with you a lot of people. Just want to complete their posts limit instead of doing something good they never want to do hard work and don't follow rules this results in banning of account so all of us needs to follow rules and post with full knowledge according to topic

Yeah i believe that its our duty to report those comments that didn't carry any useful information. Or even if we don't report those comments so its get deleted by moderators . So you can't get away doing useless comments .So don't waste your time

Yes i agree with You their are many people who just share. false information with others did posts which has no concern with the topic moderator delet that post and all their time amd effort wasted So one should take care of this thing

18 minutes ago, Jessica john said:

Hi dear I agree with you a lot of people. Just want to complete their posts limit instead of doing something good they never want to do hard work and don't follow rules this results in banning of account so all of us needs to follow rules and post with full knowledge according to topic

Yes mate as you know if we not post related to the topic then it will be deleted and one thing more we not only face deletion of posts we also loss our time so it will be beneficial if we share related to the topic and make our time good not to waste anymore ..

On 4/30/2020 at 10:08 PM, Jessica Karren said:

Agreed with your point. Instead of wasting our time in posting bad or useless topics we should spend it to learn about trading, stalking, gambling and other crypto activities which can help us to earn good money.

We should focus on posting good topic so we can earn good amount and we must avoid posting useless content because it may only can for us to receive a warning post that may lead for us to be ban for a specific time. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This forum is all about sharing knowledge based on crypto currency and trading including few other in right section so of posting non of the required information in this forum is utterly a waste of time and putting an account at risk of warning or receiving a banning so let's do things right.

• +1 1

Dear friend, I agree with your comment.  Because wasting time is not the right thing to do.  This is a bad habit.  We must always try to use our precious time in one way or another.  Then we can succeed.

Yes I agreed with you friend we need to stop wasting our time and make sure we posts information that are true and useful we should be able to pass informations which are educative, meaningful and helpful to others in the forum in order to have good reputation giving false information is a bad habit which is against the rules and regulations of the forum so let's take corrections in order to achieve our goals 

Mr Raven u are right and thank you for sharing this meaningful content, for those that posted a false information is not good u are not helping yourself and u are not helping the members in this forum, so please you will share a topic try and share a meaning and right information to avoid deletion, warning and banding.

Edited by Marcelo8
I made an mistake

thank you for your advice .I agree with you. We need not waste our time.if you make false post you may be banned.it will be just wasting time.so please not waste your time .It's very important in our life.i am new here.so it will be help for me.

33 minutes ago, Tonima_Niharika_001 said:

I totally agree with you and you've said absolutely right that we shouldn't waste our time by writing useless and meaningless posts and comments because moderators delete the worthless posts and comments and we can't get payment for these deleted comments and posts. So we should write useful and logical posts so that we can earn from these. 

As we see many members asking that i didn't received my payment so that is the main reason they making useless posts which is not acceptable here because we will only receive payment when the posts is fully related to the rules if it against the rules it will delete so try to focus on what you are doing here and learn as much as you can..

• +1 1

Hello my friend, thank you very much for this topic. As for me, I am still a new person in this forum, so I thank you for making me aware that there are people who publish the wrong topics, and by that I should be wary of them.

my companion, you are correct. I likewise have seen so may futile posts which contains under 100 words. Also, the primary concern that I have seen is that this standard broken act generally doing by apprentices. Since they come here only for acquire so that is the reason they don't peruse the principles and guidelines of the discussion. Along these lines, they burn through their time posting futile posts.

Don’t wast your time freely.  Use your time properly.  Its high time to utilise it.  If you lost time it cannot come back.  So you should proper use of time      

Yes it is right. Stop your wasting time in every field yes . If you waste your time then you go to the failure so avoid your failure. I think if you are students and want earn the money then you should do a work on the cryptotalk.

Of course.We shouldn’t waste our time making useless snd irrelevant posts.We should pay more attention to make good posts so that we can earn more money and more reputation.