Stop wasting your time - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop wasting your time

I agree with you. WaFalse information in crypto it will very loss for you.Members post their false opinions in Cryptotalk that is waste of time.  You dont get earnings in such false information. So work genuinely and save your money. 

I agree with you. Crypto has given us the opportunity of free income. So we also have a responsibility towards crypto. We should not post false news or irrational.This will delete your post, you can even get a warning from the authority. So before creating a post you should know about it. As long as the wrong information is not given.

I agree with you. Crypto has given us the opportunity of free income. So we also have a responsibility towards crypto. We should not post false news or irrational.This will delete your post, you can even get a warning from the authority. So before creating a post you should know about it. As long as the wrong information is not given.

You be supposed to not divide any improper matter or inexact in rank for the reason that for me the cryptotalk forum is a schoolwork crux from which we be required to gather and put up our complete go through consequently that we act together with all other in a doing well and fix conduct in organize to move ahead this forum�� 

I think you can take part in other sections of the forum. I hope it is a good idea to participate in all sections of the forum so that you can gain more knowledge about the cryptocurrency world. Hopefully sticking to just one section will limit your knowledge.

Working without following the rules in the forum and working by posting unusable will waste time.  Those who work according to the rules in the forum and post with good information will be able to do something good.  The reason for coming to the forum is to focus on learning and to post when you think you have enough knowledge to work.

On 4/30/2020 at 5:34 PM, Raven said:

All of the member should read this topic. I just want you to remind about posting topics here. Please don't waste your time with posting false information about your experience in crypto or false information about cryptos. This is very useless for you because you can't earn from it, why?  Because moderators are always active in this forum, if they found your post is not true and you are just made it to gain reputation points or to fulfill your 30 posts per day posts, they will just delete it immediate so it means it is just a waste of time for you. Moderators could also give you warning point for posting false information so please help yourself to become successful. We're always here to help each other so help yourself too because all of us here wanted to be successful in cryptos. 

If you agree with me give this topic a heart react, thanks. 

Hey buddy! Thankx for you to sharing you your experience with us. I learned from this post. I igree to this post. You are so respected person for me your idea so brilient.

What is your essence and importance of being a member of the forum if you can't really give out your best to the forum.

Persistency, Consistency, and activeness is all you need to enjoy and deliver the best to the forum.

It is when you lack the afore learning values, that you will presume to be wasting your time by giving out or posting of irrelevant, unhelpful, unuseful and unideal post or contents.

@Raven For sure if you don't have enough knowledge it's better to leave the topic as it is because creating posts that are useless and informative will results in deletion of it since forum moderators are active and every created posts and topic are checked and reviewed before getting payments from the campaign

This forum give us a great opportunity for learning and increasing our knowledge about cryptocurrency we can discuss our problem in this forum with other members it is big responsibility for all members must share useful and valuable information

Most people have heard of how cryptocurrency works but they are still out there wasting their precious time even some of the members whether beginners or an experts once they lose the next they will do is to give up

I agree with you.  There is no need to waste time posting useless in this great forum.  In this forum we all have to post about good and new topics. In this forum moderators are working hard to remove wrong information and useless posts in this forum.  If you post useless in this forum, you will get alert points from the moderators of the forum. This may damage your account. You have to work carefully in this forum. Thank you.

yes, this sentence is very important. Learn something in your free time. Earn some money in this time. Wasting of time is the worst thing in human life.

It's true, if we don't have a experience about that topic we shouldn't comment on, because we can't give the information needed. If we don't have a experience about some topic, we can do a research and find the answer and comment on that posts so we can give correct information to them. That's why we should be very careful while chosing post.

• +1 1

I totally agree with you, don't waste your time on something you don't need. Spend time in your favor, on your development. Also do not listen to anyone, you should always be charged to go only up

I agree we don't make useless post for forum. Especially newbies make mistake its not their responsbility because they are in their learning process so please all  people make useful post built new content. 

On 12/21/2020 at 9:22 AM, M.Mehedi said:

It is our responsibility to report any comments that do not contain any useful information.  Or even if we don't report those comments, it will be deleted by the moderator.  So you can't move away by making useless comments.

Yes you are right we should report that kind of posts. Because we have good community and we should keep it clean from spammers..

Hello dear mate, I am agree your post, we must not share wrong information about cryptocurrency otherwise our post will be deleted by the moderators, so we must share correct information about cryptocurrency otherwise our time will wasted or we can not get payment our post.

We must refrain from wasting time. We must refrain from wasting time. If we work in this forum without wasting time, then we can learn a lot and also earn.So we must refrain from wasting time.

Stop wasting your time to creating useless post and contents on crypto. Because this platform for earning and learning purpose if you don't do it then you will not get income from it. Moderator deleted your post if it is not useful.

You are saying right! New members post topics to earn more and to get more positive community reputation but they are beginners and do mistakes with less knowledge and keep on posting useless and irrelevant things until they got warning points or banned by moderators. Forum is paying for quality not for quantity and moderators pay attention towards quality of words and reviews thus keep or delete it. If the content is deleted then it will be a waste of time, beginners should avoid making posts until got good knowledge. 

Share your precious time in this forum, and spend some time there. The more time you spend on the net all day, the more time you spend working on this forum, the more time you will spend on it, the more you will be attracted to work.

Yes mate we are all here yo help and support each other. We should share information only if we are sure if it is true. We should try only to post good quality and truthful information for the betterment of the forum and for the benefit of our profile and the other members.

Here and there leaving a few points that contain part stories that may inspire different individuals is a decent and significant thing, however this sort of theme should be erased when it is rehashed as often as possible.

That's what you're right about and I agree with what you're saying we have to create real and useful topics for everyone who can't use the forum just to get benefits we have to see it as an opportunity to learn every day.

• +1 1

Only those posts will be consider which are positive and informative so always try to share knowledge full information and Plzzz specially newbies don't share such info which is not appropriate or useful for other members.