Stop wasting your time - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop wasting your time

You give a right suggestion,so why we are wating time on any work. If we are work so can improve and gain knowledge during work hour. So not waste, but you can invest time in working. During posting you can earn and learn. Only earning is waste of time but learning comes in investment of time. So learn thing for future. Trading knowledge help you in your earning increasing so invest time in every work hour. 

• +1 1

We should always try to create useful posts that will helps other members and not only determining earning. I think we should be very careful when writing topics and comments. I agree with you my friends wasting time is bad thing for us. We have to work in all over time and collect a good evening for us.

• +1 1

yes i agree with you my friend ,we should write true and helpful topic and post ,if we can not we should not write any thing false

• +3 1

Are you always staring out the window for countless minutes, even though you have work to do? Do you research useless information or play games on the Internet when you know you have more important, pressing tasks? It might be time to admit that you have a tendency to procrastinate. The key to managing your time more effectively is to minimize distractions, focus on the most important tasks you need to complete, and to find a reliable way of gauging your productivity.

• +3 1

You are correct dear. Many people make mistake in posting actually the newbies can not understand what they have to post or what will give them warning point.We have to work for good earning and not to post false information.

yes i agree with you friend don,t wast time.now a days because this time is also very valuable in.the online market so that we have work this site daily and earn money a lot of so that we have try to earn money a lot of.

thanks

Making meaningles posts oof false  statements and useless post is just waste of time and energy so try to do useful post in order to get money and also providing other with knowledge. Useless post will give you nothing because the moderator delete your post and you will left empty handed. Try to make unique and knowledgeable topic that can also help others.

Why should you waste your time if you really know the most positive and high advantageous contexts of the forum?

Spend time in knowing what cryptocurrency is all about and you will never wish to waste an iota of time in going against the guidelines.

For it will cost you as wasting time

• Useful or interesting 1

We are here helping each other in gathering information and gaining knowledge, in my opinion, in this case, we should benefit from the experiences of old and experienced people.

You are right friend, the forum is very useful to me, I am learning many things, I take several hours a day to read. I am improving my reading comprehension a lot and learning a lot about cryptocurrencies. This is the best forum there is!

I agree with you, we want posts that are useful and also really honest so we can learn from each existing post. Create posts according to the rules so they are not deleted. That way the forum will become better and of a quality, you will also get paid and knowledge about crypto.

• +1 1

Of course, well said.
If you want to succeed in this forum and in life in general, just be yourself, do not impersonate another person, you will lose yourself, and you will learn nothing .

You are represent a wonderful topic.We shouldn’t kill our valuable time.We should pass our time in good thing.We shouldn’t  use our extra time with gossiping, playing or rubbish work.We can give time in forum and we can earn from it.In forum we have to read Useful posts and comments.

Hello everyone, in my opinion if we are working in cryptotalk we must be respectful with this platform, and not publish anything, just to earn money, because apart from losing their time, they also make us lose ours, that kind of people should be clear, that according to the rules, non-useful publications will always be eliminated, so we must make an effort to do things right.

fact,this publish is like a magazine for the lot the new component is exposed to and you are permission with your words. in attendance is incredible I would like to adjoin and in attendance is too more or less struggle in the laws consequently the limb at this time finds it incredibly thorny to create a observation or issue a handy topic.

Many of them are wasting their time through bad posts and comments.So I want to tell them to stop wasting your time because time is of the essence. You can make a lot of money by posting well. So I advise you to always use your time and try to learn something good.Thank you.

• +2 1

Right Buddy! You should always share your true experience and of course correct information emerged by you. This forum is not only just completing 30 posts daily but also learning the factor in true sense. So everyone should give information here after a proper research so that the members of this forum can be benifitted.

Stop wasting your time Start working on this great platform You can earn money from here so we will post useful and important without wasting time here so we can all learn

Yes I agree with you there is no need to share false information about your experience as it is just a waste of time and you will not have any benefits from it. If you are a beginner then should try to learn about the forum and its rules and regulations rather than posing to be a expert and sharing useless and fake posts.Be a responsible member and try to work according to the rules and for the betterment of the forum.Good Luck!

• +1 1
  • +3 1

In whatever you do, always remember to be a good ambassador of yourself for others to emulate your qualities. Therefore, you need to be honest and outstanding in your day to day activities. 

Stop wasting your time on posting irrelevant material. Please try to post the things which are informative, understandable, constructive ideas so it might be helpful for this forum and also to the members of this forum. This forum consider the quality of post instead of quantity of post. So try to give your best.

We are just like a community at this platform we know that everybody do not have the same wish to be here some people want to make money anyway and some want to learn and earn. So, it's the duty of every member to share his knowledge and to convey it to the others. But still I'm very afraid of the dude people i mean spammers who don't want to work honestly. They joined this forum for the sake of money only. I will request to all of you dear friends you have an option of report please explore it for the spammers.

I am fine with you too my brother And it is my advice to such people to work hard in your work Once the time passes, it can never come back. Then instead of beating time, work on it and make this time the price. 

Yes, a very important topic, especially for new friends, so we must all be clear and honest. We understand the post before commenting. So we didn't get the ban, which is very difficult. Or posting false topics with the intent to reach a certain number of posts.