Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk

Hey you said my heart Opinion. I also believe that if you want to succeed in any field, get maximum knowledge of this field and if you work too hard in that field, then you will start earning money for automatic. In the same way, whoever wants to be successful inside crypto, then work hard on this platform, if you keep your focus on creating good content, then it will be able to earn money for automatic. 

Yes dear if you work hard here you get a huge amount here.try to give more and more time to that forum here.did your best here and get good reputation  and money here...

On 1/2/2021 at 9:18 PM, NesMarket said:

Correct, it is worth nothing that we have money in mind when publishing in cryptotalk, we must concentrate on creating quality content, which fulfills its purpose of teaching and is useful for many within the forum, the payment for our work will be good when we make the publications with dedication and effort, everything will be fine if we think about how beneficial it is to share our knowledge with others.

@NesMarketYou are just correct mate. We must concentrate in our posts anytime we want to make any publications on CryptoTalk erasing off the fact that we are doing it to earn money. Let's just focus in making a quality post that will call for good reputation on it and automatically money will be earned.

You are absolutely right. Most of the people only think about money but they forget about that if they didn't learn from this forum then they will lose the best opportunity. No one forum is giving this type of facility of learning. We should be fair with our forum.

We cannot receive money easily from this platform, on the contrary, we have to produce good work and earn money in return, the first thing that you have to do is to create good posts in order to receive good reputation which lead to receive payments.

To get money in cryptotalk you have to work to get what you want,focus on your work hardly and keep learning to know more in this site of platform so that you can archieve your goal 

Yes, you get your money , you have to post well, to react the posts and you can also work on it easily, you can get the money out of daily , you have your work.  

I additionally need to state with no knowlege and trust I will never prescribe to send installment to any individual , attempting to audit perosn by its online media just as by other technique , venture for an obscure individual too obscure site is consistently unsafe.

No money will come to you freely nor automatically until you win a lottery ticket or a lucky draw. Yeah its true that you can earn in good sums in this platform but its not free, you have to put your complete effort into it in order to make this a profitable source. If you work, you earn.

Before money should be given to into cryptotalk directly your have work hard and follow the guidelines given to you ,make a well approach to a topic been given to you in cryptotalk and meaningful comment through this you may have your reward through crypto currency

Money can not talk to you automatically in cryptocurrency but with you own hard work surely you will earn a better money, same if you join the platform without working you can't make a penny from the forum

On 4/30/2020 at 1:54 AM, Raven said:

This topic is for all of the people in this forum. Don't set your goal in this forum for having a money, what i mean is you can make money as motivation but don't need to think about it because you will automatically received it after an hour. My point in this topic is you all need to focused on what is your content about or what is your posts about, give your best to create meaningful topic or post and don't just post for the money. If your post is not related to the topic or to cryptos, your post will be deleted and you won't received any payment for it. I highly suggest to all of you to focused on your content, always give your best answer. 

If you agree with me give it a heart react thanks. 

I repudiate your adage that doesn't set your objective on this site. Everybody should set their point or objective of making 30 posts for a day on this site. This will keep them inspired towards their work and they will acquire and learn the greatest they can.

We get our earning automatically, most of us like me think about just earning, and don't care about the content of post .we just want to complete our task ,but if we focus on our content and post then we can earn more. With this our every and each content be get good and we can earn more by usefull post. So don't think about money and  just think about learning.  Learning will work to earn.

• +2 1

Hi...

Rightly said.i am trying to reply only those posts which are related to my knowledge as well as experience and interest.I'm trying my best to make meaningfull comments...

I suggest to all those who want to remain stable in crypto should make valuable posts not only for money but also for giving useful information to others.

Yes, I agree with you, we must provide the best we can do to create topics or posts of interest and importance to everyone, and we do not publish something that has no benefit only in exchange for money. Here we are in order to gain experience and learn from others and not just for money

New members of the CryptoTalk forum make sure of this. I became a CryptoTalk member on November 28, 2020, and I have received payments from all legal posts to date. Just share content that conforms to the CryptoTalk forum rules.

Usually if someone follows the Crypto Rules and posts one hundred semantics in the Crypto forum, they will get paid for each subsequent semantic post and they will pay 1000 satoshi for each semantic post.  And this 1000 satoshi is automatically deposited in Yobit.

I think the forum is really nice to be used in this forum but I don't think there is forum that can paying you free with having anyto do, but with power of hard working and good post you will possible earning enough.

Yes earning should not be given priority we must provide our best quality information through our post and comments. Then only we will have a good reputation in this forum and then wait for our result which is through payment.

I agree with this too that money will come to us automatically if we can be patient enough in following the forum rules to make our posts. Following the forum rules to make our post will make our posts to get reputation to earn. Lets just stay patient and make useful posts and money will come automatically in this forum.

I accept your suggestions. If you work very hard then in return you get a reward. So if you work sincerely on cryptotalk forum you get valuable reward. Reward should b based on good efforts and quality of contants  . I think cryptotalk reward by rules automatically transfer in your wallet accroding your struggles on this forum.

An assuring advice mate, work with deligence and money will come. Don't make money your primary target on the platform, if you take money as your target you will be making un-useful comments just to meet your target.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is an important topic my friend. You do not have to put the idea of making money only in this coding and become rich through your posts and evaluations, but you have to gain experience and focus in order to be successful and develop yourself in this field.

10 minutes ago, sara201 said:

This is true, my friend ..
Money from commenting or posting will come automatically.
I also advise members to be interested in the topic of learning and education, to publish new and useful information and to make time for reading and learning.
Thanks for posting
good luck for everbody

@sara201 Obviously my dear, Money will come automatically for your useful post and comments on cryptotalk forum. For this reason, You need to follow the forum rules and regulations. By this, you can write useful post without violence. If you write informative and unique post, you will get positive rating and your ratings give you payment. 

Money don’t come automatically in this platform you have to work hard for the money, have patience and set your goal. You also get more than money in this platform if you are open minded, there is a lot to learn on here