Read also other's replies as well. - Page 50 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Read also other's replies as well.

Hello dear friend, you are absolutely right. We should not just focus on our own posts and comments but we should also read out others post and comments for extra knowledge. Thank you.

Whatever you suggested should be valued because you provided a means for the members to learn more. And I, too, adhere to this theory so that I can learn more about cryptocurrencies and earn a decent living.

I try to read as possible posts as i can. It gives me extra information about the topic and let me see the discussions from different members. And i also give positive or negative reputations according to the content.

• +2 1

I always read members' comments on any topic and follow their opinions and benefit from them.
The forum is there for the exchange of ideas and in my opinion this is the best way to exchange ideas.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right, there are often many useful topics, and the comments on them are full of useful information and advice. I like this type of topic, and thanks to everyone who contributes to publishing them. 

Yes that's right
Reading other people's comments makes you understand the idea of the topic at hand, but always remember to read them only without copying and pasting , so your comment is destined to be deleted only so the more you are obligated the more you have a chance to stay here always.
Have a nice day.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I read some comment with good reputation, And if I see a flaw or mistake in them, I will replay on them. I think everyone should read the opinions of people, especially the ones with high positive rating because you can learn a lot of things from them.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Hello there greetings yes you are right if you reply someone comment or someone posted if they reply you back and you have a duty to read those apply and if they Tim and any answers you should reply great respect to be cause this is very knowledgeable information or something that they want to know about yourself in this kind of gesture will increase your following on this photo and generate good income

Yes it is good to read others post so you get knowledge to how to write your own answer the thing don't copy others answer.By reading others you get knowledge of the cryptocurrency and this forum is all for crypto members. 

Hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing great job on state from first of all I want to tell you that day if you read the comments off of any other persons topic so you will be e gain your knowledge and your information about cryptocurrency about the question of the topic

• +4 1

You are correct friend, a lot of replies and comments have important and critical answers and advices and we should not only focus on the topic and ignore other replies. 

Whatever you proposed ought to be valued in light of the fact that you advised the individuals the best approach to find out additional. Also, I also follow this guideline with the goal that I can study digital forms of money since this is away to procure great throughout everyday life.

You are absolutely right my friend. Reading others comments along with commenting can help us learn more about this platform and cryptocurrencies as well as earn more money. 

By reading the comments on the topic at hand, we understand more about the content of the topic, especially the comments of old members. We also learn more from their comments because of their experience.

• +4 1

Yes, you are right. It is very important to read the comments of others, thus increasing our knowledge and information on the one hand and on the other hand so that we do not repeat the same comments and thus we are banned.

Yes you should have to read the other Post۔because it is useful for us۔because everyone share their experience and knowledge we can read thier post and get knowledge

I always read other members ' responses and comments, because they contain a lot of important information and sometimes their importance outweighs the importance of the topic . Therefore reading these comments in them is of great benefit to us.

Yes, thanks for the advice, we have to read the comments to avoid repeating ideas, and to have a unique opinion that you may gain positive responses from the members 

• +2 1

Of course, this is useful my friend, I agree with you, expert members reply to comments to share the topic with you and to teach you more, some members also respond to the post in order to learn more, so we always have to read the responses in order to gain knowledge.

• +1 1

I agree with you
Every person or member, no matter himself an expert, must read and learn from the knowledge of others because they may know more than us, in addition to the diversity of ideas and methods that they gain us.

Right
I do this and I follow what is going on in the responses and comments, and I search for accurate details and find it in the comments of one of the participants, this is a good thing and it is useful for everyone.

• +1 1

14 minutes ago, sea&& said:

Right
I do this and I follow what is going on in the responses and comments, and I search for accurate details and find it in the comments of one of the participants, this is a good thing and it is useful for everyone.

@sea&& Within a publication we can interact with other people who make comments, as I am doing with you in this one, it is a good way to do an effective work, the interaction is something that must be done with methodology to obtain the expected results, it is like do business, we are always looking for a way to earn,
so we must be here, looking for a way to win and help each other is one of them.

• +1 1

Your words are correct, my friend. Reading the other comments is also important because everyone may have something new to add or correct false information that was previously received, so reading these comments is necessary for learning.

I'm try to read the replies and comment but lack of time in my work I try to read but I'm keeping only my work I personally agree that we would have to read other replies. 

That's completely true my friend , reading other replies was very helpful for me and I learned a lot from this community as I learned from any other resources , but  I would like to say that many replies don't have the needed benefit