Read also other's replies as well. - Page 48 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Read also other's replies as well.

Yes you are right, I am agreed with you by reading others reply helps means all those newbie who want to learn about crypto,so I think that reading of others reply on a similar topic maybe helps you to understand much more.

You mentioned something really important friend. Many of us wouldn't bother reading other replies which most of the times contain useful information. I do this often...not only reading replies but also give plus points if hey deserve. 

• +3 1

Knowing the views of the members in the forum will gain us a new culture and a new way of thinking that we may not have expected. It is very important to understand the opinions of the members to form an opinion of our own, and from our point of view, according to the data we have.

• +4 1

Yeah, the reading would be helpful to others. That is a really good practice for getting a better understanding of things. I believe that if people can understand things, they will be able to provide high-quality information. @shakeelsherpao

This is really true, after I reply to the post I read what other people have written and a lot of the time I come across ideas that I did not know about and learn about them because of them.
This is what motivates me to respond to them by giving them a good reputation for this comment, which I really benefited from.

• +1 1

Thank you for this advice my friend. We must read the comments and understand the content so that you can give an appropriate comment on the topic at hand, especially if it is difficult, thank you for sharing this valuable information with us. Good luck, my dear friend.

• Useful or interesting 1

Following this principle of action minimizes the exposure of members to the ban, when the member reads the comments, the member will know the method of writing the comments 
Good day for everyone

My dear friend, you should read other people's responses for several reasons, one of which is to make use of their publications as much as possible and form an idea about how to write the post. Secondly, you gain more knowledge about cryptocurrencies and collect the largest amount of information about them. Third, if there are any errors in a particular topic that help correct them

Reply or comment when you comment on anything. This is true. If we can't talk to each other then why we are here is the basis of this forum and it is valuable to us too. As we learn more from others. I read. I spend most of my time learning something new for myself and at the same time subscribing to the comments and through it we can gain better knowledge in other people's posts. Being a good reader we will gain more information.

Yea it is right we should also give respect others and give reply and reputation on useful posts. It is our duty to give reputation on good posts. We are here like a family we should help other to earn money. We should read some others posts and give time to learn more.

• +1 1

I really do that . I first read post and then as much comments as possible and get lot of knowledge because in comment section members post the best possible suggestions about topic . So I also advise to read comments of the posts to get knowledge and experience.

This is what I normally do and my knowledge in cryptocurrencies has grown greatly thanks to this, when I do not have knowledge of something I search the comments on the internet to have a wide knowledge of this subject, and gradually I have been learning in various areas, for this is that it is a very good technique to learn much faster than we normally would.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend. This helps us to understand the topic well and remove all the ambiguity that revolves around it. It enables us to understand the ideas that we do not have knowledge and experience with. It helps us write our posts by following the method of the elderly. It introduces us to how to work and comment in a distinctive style  And we can also benefit from the good reputation of the ancients and motivate us to follow in their footsteps

• +1 1

Vomiting the responses of others allows everyone to gain knowledge, expand the field of work, and understand the topics of the publication so that it does not respond with anything that contradicts the meaning of the topic, discussion and scientific and cultural expansion take place, and they can participate collectively and pay attention if there is any mistake and avoid it

This is really useful. You can develop your knowledge by reading other people's responses. There are old members who have more knowledge, but you should avoid copying their responses because this may expose you to warning points or perhaps to ban.

Indeed, I do so .. and I thank you for this advice .. Yes, my friends, through research, follow-up, and perusal of the ideas of others, and learning from them is an obscure thing to gain experience ..

Exactly reading the other posts is very important to learn and to help. I always search for information and make sure it's right before I left a topic that could help me to learn and be helpful.

Knowledge is the way to success, so we have to read any topic and its comments, so that we can benefit from its information in order to gain full experience in the world of cryptography,
To fulfill my ambition here, which is to develop my knowledge in the field of cryptography

Yes, my friend, when you read other people's responses, you will be able to gain as much information about encryption as that helps to see the views of others. Thank you.

Reading comments on topics increases knowledge. I agree with you when I have time, I write my comment and read what others have written, and I have a good experience in a short time about the forum and currencies. Everyone should do that.

Hello my dear friend.  Those who have gained experience.  If we read their comments then we can make our comments better.  We can learn.  And gain knowledge.  I will be able to earn money to achieve success.  That is why we will follow the experience members.

Yes there you are right because the replies I need I do that too and always beautiful most of the replies forsaking of getting knowledge from those informative topics

I agree with you my friend. It is a great idea and it enables us to understand the topic at hand easily and reveals to us everything that is vague about his ideas. It is a way to gain knowledge in a short time. It also teaches us how to write useful publications in a fun and easy way. It also gives us  Experience and skill and may earn us a good reputation

• +2 1

I'd like to advise you that, starting today, if you want your post to be of high quality, you can read as much as possible of other people's posts in order to obtain merchandise, which in turn provide people with valuable information. And in order to do that, you can still read other people's posts and learn from them.

Agree with you dear we should also read other Reply on a post. so that we will get knowledge about that post and we also get some knowledgeable things from others replies .I agree with you and we should reply and read them carefully so that we can get knowledge about the topic from these replies.

• +3 1