Read also other's replies as well. - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Read also other's replies as well.

Thank you, my friend, for this important note. I use this method to increase my experience in this field. I thank all the following members who provide important information about this field.

• +3 1

Yes, I always try to gain information from the posts and read good and useful replies to get important ideas in the trading process or any information related to cryptocurrencies. It is a great thing to share experiences and learning from existing members

The new users do not know anything and doing a big mistake Friends if you realy want to learn something. I suggest you to read as well other's replies or comments while you are making comments on any topics. It realy help you to learn more with in a short period time.

By reading the post you will understand and get basic knowledge and information that you will use to trade crypto currency. When you write other people will respond and the reactions turn to reputations or ban. Make meaningful contribution through posting good content and also ensure that you are not spamming the forum.

Hello my friend, you are right about this topic. Reading comments is no less important than reading the post because they can contain valuable information, although the number of comments may be many, but we must read them as much as enough to gain a broader idea of the topic under discussion.

I totally agree . reading other members comments. often helps clarifying the idea of the topic in the post which helps me to give a more suitable content in my comments

Yes you are right we have to read other opinions also so that we get maximum info about some topic and we have to support each other content by giving them a reputation that it wil give them motivation to work and post a helping material for the members of forum. 

yes my friend you said absolutely right this is very useful for you to read the comments of the Other member because this will given you the knowledge about the cryptocurrency and you will easily understand the topic so you should to must read the topics of the other members

• +4 1

Yes dear you are right. I agreed with your point of view. I also suggest to all member of thus forum for reading the content of the people. Because it may gain us more knowledge and may help in creating post. So read thoroughly to the content of other people.

I agree with you, posts are often questions that beginners ask and the responses are the answers to these questions. I search for and read expert responses, and make use of their information.

• +1 1

This topic is important with you all right, my friend. We have to search carefully and follow up on the responses or topics of old members. We must follow up on them. We must work hard to gain skills and experiences from all members. Sometimes we gain experiences from members ’mistakes. Work under the rules and laws and do not cross the red lines and work patiently to achieve gains and experiences.

• +5 1

Nice suggestion. I benefit from people's responses and always learn new things. There are people who have previous experience with digital currencies

I think you have made a very good post so everyone should have it because if it is posted like this then the common people will be able to learn something good. They will get a chance to learn from here. The thing will be posted first. Then try to post a reply here.  This seems to be a very positive aspect...

I'm also not too focused on the main topic but I see other responses from some users on that topic. from the beginning I did not understand the topic and I read other users' replies and just got to understand what topics were discussed and what comments like

Hey friend, I agree with you.  If we want to write about any topic, we must read the posts carefully to get an idea about that topic.  The better we read the posts, the more we will be able to know about the posts and try to write something on our own.

At one point, while reading your post, I felt you were talking about me. I read most of the responses to any post. I respond so that I can make sure if this is only my opinion or all of the participants. Therein lies the benefit

Reading yes will help others too. It is a very good habit to know things better. I think people will be able to understand things but they will be able to provide quality information that way.

This is very important. We shouldn't only be making posts but also we shod focus on reading other people's content as well so that we don't make a mistake of posting useless content. Other people's content is also very important because we can learn a lot from them.

Yes ,most of the the time you learn is by reading the arguments of other people.So,it is a really important aspect.keep reading,keep learning and keep enjoying.

None of us are perfect so we have to learn from each other by responding to others. Then we will be able to learn a lot of information about this forum very soon. So we should comment on every issue.

Yes dear friends, we should listen to the response of others because every person has his own point of view, he has his own opinion then we must understand the opinion of others even more before giving our opinion. 

Absolutely you are right.  It definitely helps us when we read the others comments on this forum. And aslo we can understand that what is the patter of the comment. When we understood we can perform very well.

• +1 1

Hi my friend, of course your words are correct. Many of the responses contain additional information and perhaps an addition to the explanation of the topic at hand. Increasing reading in this forum means increasing experience. 

Yes buddy.You are right.Read others reply is important.It will inform us lots of idea about topic.I try to read as many reply as possible for proper view of the topic.I think we all should read others reply.