Read also other's replies as well. - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Read also other's replies as well.

Yes i agree because some members are just commenting in a topic without reading other members comments. Reading others comment will help you more and you can gain more knowledge from it and give you more idea.

Whatever you recommended ought to be valued on the grounds that you advised the individuals the best approach to find out additional. Furthermore, I also follow this guideline with the goal that I can study digital currencies since this is away to acquire great throughout everyday life.

For me, I follow a lot of comments and benefit from them, in the comments I find a lot of useful answers. I advise everyone to go through the comments.

• +4 1

Of course, my friend, it is very useful for learning and to get to know the ideas of others. In addition, if you do not understand the topic alone, you can read the responses to it to understand the content correctly before responding to it.

What a coincidence that before reading this publication I already did it, first I read the responses of other members, but it is not to copy what it says, it is only to get an idea of what to do, so it is important to know to what extent we can Getting to know what it takes to respond correctly to a topic that is the importance of reading the topics before posting a comment. 

If this is an essential part of the forum to see the views of other people and adapt it to what we are going to comment, we can learn a lot from everyone, the important thing is not to close to anything to achieve all the things we want. And we can see that here many people know about different topics and that little by little we are all growing together to a vision.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Reading people's reply is very important to create your own reply to. If you visit a topic, you need to understand the topic and read people's comments about the topics to have knowledge on it.

Yss absolutely we should read different comments of different member so that we could get the pure idea of the given topic. After reading the comments section we also a get good knowledge about forum. At the end I totally agree with your idea. Thank you. 

Yes, my friend, it is very good to read all the posts and what has been answered so that we gain more information, rules, etc. and be aware of what is happening in new coordinates and other important matters for us.

right ,the most important thing is to get as mush as you can of knowledge since it is your key in this forum and in any other sites ,the direct way of knowledge is experiences and other people.

On 4/29/2020 at 12:28 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends of you realy want to learn something. I suggest  you to read as well other's replies  or comments  while you are making  comments on any topics.  It realy help you to learn more with in a short  period time.

I am trying to read other replies also but it is a little difficult there are many replies of many member in a topic but I think we should try our best at least read some comments of some members because it contains a lot of information.

Yes u are absolutely right my friend. Before commenting on others posts we have to read the replies of that post as well so that we can get much more knowledge from that post .After clearing about that topic we can start commenting on that post as well .Reading others replies is much more beneficial for all of us to create good comment as well.

Yes you are right my friend read other replies because it helps us to choose what to write in our comment.It gives us help to make a useful post.Happy posting everyone.

Hello dear friends, 

I hope you will be fine. This fourm real and trustful fourm. I am very interested to work online internet on this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information about this fourm. This fourm gain many things earning money and knowledge about this fourm. I am really like this fourm. It payment is 100 here. 

I am feeling happy and excited. 

Best od luck💓

• +1 1

Hello friend I want to tell you that we should read the other post comments with every people have different thinking and ideas we can get ideas by reading their comments on the post and we can improve our ability to working on cricket ok bye reading other people comment the comment should be useful and why should working for the business swinger can get help from reading other comments

Yes, I agree with you. Reading the comments is useful for us and enriches our knowledge, but we must search for knowledge in every means available to us as well.

• +2 1

You are right friend, we should read other member's posts and their topics with full attention.By reading the topics, we get a lot of information about the crypto talk site and the second is that we get ease in creating our topics or even in writing posts.I I read all members posts carefully after that I write my post .

My friend, as I said in one of the previous posts, that reading in general is important for all matters, especially knowledge. Reading other people's responses, especially the elderly, helps us and provides us with new and useful information in the fields of cryptocurrencies and most importantly, we can benefit others when we read their posts and respond to them for the benefit Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, my friend of course we must read the other responses in order to know all the views of others, respect them and learn more from others, It is also important to give our opinion on what others write and we must support them as well. 

• +2 1

The more I see, the more I learn ... and this also helps us in this wonderful forum .. We must benefit from the comments and experiences of others to understand and clarify everything that is ambiguous, so that we can comment well and understand the topic .. Especially for beginners and they do not have enough experience yet . To understand the topic directly. And progress and success in work

I am agree with you.Because by reading others reply you can learn how to work in this site.

I would like to suggest that we should read the topics and comments of the seniors members of this forum because they have more experience then the new one If you read the replies of the post then you will get more information about the topic as every reply contain a new knowledge. That when we delivered post also read to the other posts ,what they are want to say and what is their level of Knowledge and experience.

I agree with you I am a stretching found that this method is useful to learn more about encrypted currencies and how to participate in this platform

Interested in reading the answers, although sometimes the answers have many pages and all of these make reading harder.  I would like the forum to lengthen the edges and get more answers in one page to provide more information in one page.  I like most websites where you can read as much as possible on one page.