Read also other's replies as well. - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Read also other's replies as well.

Yes  mate you are right. We should read other replies with full concentration. Because everyone on this forum tried to do better. It is possible that he is providing us goid and valueable information. Which can give us benefit. So don't ignore any one.

I always try to make a reasonable comment by reading other people's content. By doing this, I can encourage the content provider to create better content in the future.

I will adjust people to read the ideas of others so that they can also know your views. It will also increase in your knowledge and you will be able to share with people what is a new thing . In this way youv will not  copy the ideas of others and will bring out a new one. The best thing you can do .

• +4 1

Indeed, you are correct I'm likewise not very centered around the principle subject yet I see different reactions from certain clients on that point. from the earliest starting point I didn't comprehend the subject and I read other clients' answers and just had the chance to comprehend what themes were examined and what remarks like.

Totally right and I think each part are doing this thing even I am likewise taking a few individuals audits that will make me more educated about the subject just as it will be improvement in ourselves when we are experiencing different individuals surveys on the grounds that getting information from everywhere is far superior to giving your own insight as it were.

Yes brother you are right we should read all the other replies before writing our post. By doing this we get good information about that topic then we can create a good informative post which is useful for others.

Yes it was so good to here that someone create a good topic brother i am also agree with you i see so many topic where people don't read fully the stuff but they will do comment without reading it and also see so many topics who have a good stuff but they will receive negative stuff

Hello, you are right, the comments on post are very benefit to learn more about this forum.  you should reads comments you give new ideas and you also read the others different minds about one topic or post its advantages is you get information and knowledge different ways.

In my own idea if you have enough knowledge about the topic where you going to comment then its necessary to read all the comment as you know the information clearly.. Again if you Have no idea about the topic information then you can read only useful comment then submit your idea too.. 

Reading friends' comments and responses on the posts is definitely useful, through it you get to know new ideas, increase your knowledge, learn something new and maybe even change your way of thinking.

Yes you right we can do more knowledge from comments .this platform is very helpful for needy people .i spend my most time here.and got more and mor knowledge from here.

Hello everyone I'm a newcomer here. I can't know about this post when you see the other replies you gain  a lot of information that can b written in your replies. You can write simple and easy letter that can read their replies to understand your replies.

You can Also read others reply in other to gain experience and  also construct Your Own post. We can also share ideas and thoughts, opinion on how to develop the platform. Don't forget to follow the rules it will help you 

Yeah even you give your own opinion to other post but it can be really effective for them. As for your reply they know about their knowledge, ability or mistakes whatever. But these things makes your all members useful and effective for them. 

• +2 1

Yes we should read other's replies because if we can't understand ther post of author than we should read the post comments and have idea from these comments and than comment on the post

Yes i am agree with you that reading other posts deeply for a good learning, we can get a very good knowledge about cryptocurrency from reading other posts, this platform is only made for learning so we would to read other posts carefully for a good knowledge.

Yes I agree with that point. In comment section everyone present their reviews about the concerned topic. The information provided in comment section is very beneficial for those who are new to this platform. So everyone who wants to learn more should read seniors and other members comments to get more benefit.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes, of course we should read other answers as well. We should not read only one or two answers but many.  So that we can learn and know a lot.  The importance of reading for learning in life is immense.  So I can say we should read more answers as well.

I agree with you, my friend, because we are here in this forum to learn from each other and share our experiences and our experiences through our comments, so we have to look at the comments of others to increase our experience and knowledge.

Yes you are right dear mate read other's replies also it awares our knowledge and information about this forum. We are able to do comments on the complexed post just by reading the posts of the others. Thanks 

• +3 1

On 4/29/2020 at 12:45 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

This is good mate, you can also help them to correcting their posts in a particular thread if there are something not good for their ideas or sentences. Happy posting everyone.

Yes you are right! We should read other posts too first if corrects our knowledge and increase our knowledge too , and the second thing is you come to know how people think about that certain topic like we can know about the opinions of people around the world isn't it amazing. So yes we should read other posts too , what they are saying and what's their opinion is.

The main advantage of this platform is requiring knowledge. For this we should read comments on our post and also for commenting on other posts. But there is some people who even don't read the whole post and  comment by seeing the topic only. We should avoid this. Thanks for your advice.

Yes my dear mate you are absolutely right. By reading the comments of others, we get an idea of what to comment on the post. This improves our learning skills significantly and also comments on the post.