Bitcoin is a dream?? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Bitcoin is a dream??

Hello everyone, to me I really believe Bitcoin is a dream to those who have invested in it since it's was invented, it is a dream because most people won't believe what the value of what they have in their Bitcoin wallet now.

• +3 1

34 minutes ago, Biojay said:

Hello everyone, to me I really believe Bitcoin is a dream to those who have invested in it since it's was invented, it is a dream because most people won't believe what the value of what they have in their Bitcoin wallet now.

People should real start believing in bitcoin because it has proven itself again and again that it is a very profitable and it's way is up not down, no matter how many times it goes down it would always go up in the end.

15 hours ago, Teminali69 said:

People should real start believing in bitcoin because it has proven itself again and again that it is a very profitable and it's way is up not down, no matter how many times it goes down it would always go up in the end.

Yes mate, till now many people don't believe in investing on Bitcoin because they kept saying maybe if they invest in it, the Bitcoin may fall and they will lose a lot, if they really want to do business they should know that they may either lose or gain.

• +3 1

Bitcoin has actually achieved great profits for many people, and it will achieve that for many, as well as if you make good use of opportunities, and Bitcoin has achieved the benefit of the wealthy, so it becomes required. It gives freedom to transfer money and money can be deposited in it without deposit fees or taxes imposed on it by others.

• +5 1

Bitcoin is not just a dream but it is a reality and in this reality we have changed our lives. Bitcoin is a digital currency that fulfills all our wishes. I believe in bitcoin and bitcoin is the cryptocurrency that gives us a lot of benefit. Such people who are found nurses also believe in bitcoin and they also want to do all their transactions in bitcoin because bitcoin is beneficial for all of us. Bitcoin is a good dream for all of us, which fills our life with a lot of happiness. And it is not just a dream but it is a reality and we have to accept it. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is the dream and the main target goal for all the person as well. We all know that the btc is the legend in the crypto market and the price of the crypto is very much higher than the others coins and most of the coins price are compare with the btc so definitely the btc is  the dream. 

Bitcoin is not a dream, it is a blockchain project that can change the world financial system, and it is an investment asset.

And never forget that any asset can turn your dream into a nightmare in a few days or fulfil your dreams and make you rich. It all depends on your knowledge and actions, so treading carefully when investing in highly volatile and risky markets is advised.  

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Bitcoin is a fantasy to is transforming into the real world,

bitcoin began likewise with nothing the fantasy that need they individuals will picture how significant it is and begin utilizing it overall since dream is going to a reality and will before long be understand everywhere on the world.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/18/2019 at 10:06 PM, Keith700 said:

You could say yes! I see it that way in the form of a game but for many, Bitcoin has brought happiness to many parts of the planet.
Note that thanks to this medium, the freedom to manage money is much broader than before, these assets must be taken seriously.
Bitcoin being a reality that is not physically palpable, allows you to do as much as you can, even fulfill your dreams with it, it is possible the measure that you know how to handle it.
Many people have become millionaires thanks to Btc, others have learned and others simply enjoy it, and you? What group are you part of?

@Keith700

Thank you, dear, for this participation, as people and many of them have become millionaires thanks to Bitcoin. For that we have to learn new methods, experiences and skills in order to earn and get what we want from the Bitcoin currency as Bitcoin is the currency of the future

18 hours ago, Leah Jacob said:

I think there are lots of people who depend upon cryptocurrency to meet their day to day needs. There are numerous number of cryptocurrency users who have made a better life and attained financial stability at a very young age. It is still a dream for lots of unfortunate people to attain finacial security. 

That the fact @Leah Jacob a lot of people depends on cryptocurrency because bitcoin is a greatest future there are people why make bitcoin a business and also Trading my dreams are ensure with bitcoin. 

Bitcoin is not a dream, but it is a wonderful reality. Indeed, many people dream of working with it, and they cannot because it is banned from their countries. It is a currency of great importance to all countries of the world, so we recommend it to everyone.

It depends on how people relate it, but bitcoin is no longer a dream but the present reality, in which if it is been invested on now can earn you huge profits in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin is the kind of cryptocurrency that fulfilled alot of peoples dreams . Bitcoin helps a lot of people . Bitcoin makes our life easy.  Crypto talk fulfil our dreams by giving us btc. By posting here we can get btc. That really amazing. 

• +1 1

In the beginning it was a dream and an unexpected occurrence, but now it has become a reality and a reality and in the future it will become a part of everything that he actually did Bitcoin No. 1 as he made a financial revolution against the current financial system and indeed won and he will rule the world in the future so we all have to start collecting Bitcoin and keeping it from For the future

The fact that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are real and imperceptible does not make them a game or bubble as some people claim
Cryptocurrencies were able to help many people get rid of the bank’s control over transfers, and it also helped many countries find solutions to the economic sanctions imposed on them.

Bitcoin is a complete reality, even though it's not physical, but it's not necessary, because that's one of its main characteristics.
Well, I think I'm one of those who learns about btc, but at the same time I also enjoy it and sometimes I get big profits.
Without a doubt, btc arrived as a dream years ago, but then it became a reality that has multiple characteristics that differentiate it from other assets and at the same time make it a great investment.

I thought yes. Bitcoin is a dream that can make everyone rich, because with bitcoin we can get benefits that were unexpected and never thought of before. I'm still learning to get Bitcoin, I'm still learning to dream of Bitcoin and storing it. Collecting bitcoins little by little to store and sell when the price could make me rich.

• +1 1

In fact, Bitcoin makes our life so natural and encourage, you can make a big deal with Bitcoin that you can not do it before, it is usually excellent thinking from seven-sided nakamoto.Try to try to contact our technology and try to find out projects that have the opportunity to grow. Also we have to be ready to catch opportunities when we happen.

bitcoin is actually a fast and easy way to make transaction and also to keep the money in digital form where no one can see how much you have but for those who do not have it it is just a dream.

On 10/18/2019 at 9:06 PM, Keith700 said:

You could say yes! I see it that way in the form of a game but for many, Bitcoin has brought happiness to many parts of the planet.
Note that thanks to this medium, the freedom to manage money is much broader than before, these assets must be taken seriously.
Bitcoin being a reality that is not physically palpable, allows you to do as much as you can, even fulfill your dreams with it, it is possible the measure that you know how to handle it.
Many people have become millionaires thanks to Btc, others have learned and others simply enjoy it, and you? What group are you part of?

Yes, Bitcoin may be like a dream, because today, indeed, many people dream about having some of it, and it has become really difficult.

• +2 1

On 10/18/2019 at 9:06 PM, Keith700 said:

No, the dream of Bitcoin today has become a reality on the ground after it was just a dream in Satoshi's mind, and the matter today has evolved greatly

• +3 1

Bitcoin have changes many things around the world. And now people prefer to use bitcoin in making transactions than using local currency. Hopefully in the future digital world will give bitcoin the opportunity to dominate many sectors and companies as their means of exchange. 

Bitcoin is indeed a dream making a good positive impact in the lives of many people. The profit earned from Bitcoin due to its value in cryptocurrency market and it has makes many people comes true with the good profit earned from the coin. Bitcoin is just a good coin that continue adding value to lives of many people.

No no its not right bro. Bitcoin is not a dream I have many interest on it. And it can not become a dream because many people are trading on it. They get many profit from it. Just not on this website people trding on bitcoin but mostly apps are trading on bit coin. From buying or selling bit coin and getting profit from it many people are being go to poor from rich side because its price is so so and so heavy. 

• +2 1

If we want to earn only 1 bitcoin by working in this platform then it is our dream only we can't collect one bitcoin by working here because we maximum can earn 0.00000020 btc in this platform in one day and if we counted that in how many days we will be able for having one bitcoin then it is a long time process we will collect 1 bitcoin maybe after working 5 to 6 years but it is impossible because may be we got banned and we receive warrnings and may be we removed from copmaign.