Agree Cryptotalk will ahead Bitcointalk in the future - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Agree Cryptotalk will ahead Bitcointalk in the future

asymptomatic playmate doting consider  cryptotalk beat up bitcointalk other than and not prosperous, as booming bitcointalk they may be numerous ace creator's whole kit and boodle, excluding this installation unfavorableness is that they can't take-home pay effortlessly, except cryptotalk is far better prospering invoices, for booming this installation completely receives relief so that all customers interestingness successful cryptotalk it's vehicular traffic besides maximising on a daily basis so that admiring time to come cryptotalk can be tribal chief prospering this pulpit.

bitcointalk is a extraordinary forum prevailing in this crypto from a very long period of time again cryptotalk forum have also started its career very smoothly hopefully within a year it will be the largest forum in the world.

On 4/29/2020 at 3:08 AM, Babubu609 said:

Let's vote it.

@Babubu609 my answer is :

A- I agree Cryptotalk will ahead Bitcointalk.

The reason is that Very few efforts are been taken in Bitcointalk to improve it and it is made very difficult.Before Cryptotalk only Bitcointalk was the famous crypto website so everyone was sort of forced to join this forum.But as Cryptotalk came in the crypto market ,It started gaining more and more attention.The reason is that it is much easier and reliable to use Cryptotalk then Bitcointalk. I know many members who left Bitcointalk and joined this forum.As the time is progressing many signature campaigns are coming to Cryptotalk and This forum is also gaining the attention of many advertisers.So Cryptotalk will lead Bitcointalk in near Future.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

This is true becasue cryptotalk is a great forum than the bitcointalk and this forum give us profit and also it will bring the great projects of bounties and its great for us. Cryptotalk is going to be high day by day in the crypto market and its is so much famous.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I also agree that cryptotalk will be ahead of bitcointalk. This is because of many reasons like the airdrops and bounty programs that cryptotalk offers. Cryptotalk is growing fast with so many new members everyday. It's elegant design and various features are sure to make this the best cryptocurrency forum on the internet.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

On 4/28/2020 at 5:08 PM, Babubu609 said:

See how time flies it is just like  a child crawl as this forum is increasing little by little cryptotalk is growing more popular as Bitcointalk started and am having sure that this forum as times go on this forum will ahead cryptotalk do you all agree with me ? If yes tell us your reason if know show us your proof I know majority will be yes and majority always carries the vote. Let's vote it.

A. You agree cryptotalk will ahead Bitcointalk

B. You agree Bitcointalk will ahead cryptotalk.

Look forward to feedbacks friends let's see how the forum is improving and how potential it future will be.

I think cryptotalk will be competing with bitcointalk and may even surpass it one day

it is possible that the same company creates that promotion at some point if it gives good results which currently have because people always want to expand the horizons

There is a possibility, but not in the near future. Because this forum is still new, so just wait. Judging from the number of members who registered and the activity of the members, I think this forum can grow even more. 😄

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Hello friends, greetings I hope you are well, this post caught my attention, it led me to consult and register Bitcointalk, definitely the difference is great, CryptoTalk is harmonious in terms of design and the post is structured better and handles better search options, In my opinion, what if Bitcointalk has better is the language division, that is more pleasant. Regarding the moderators I have not published in BitcoinTalk to know if they eliminate in the same way as here, but in General I like Cryptotalk more.
What if Cryptotalk will advance to Bitcointalk? In my opinion, it has already advanced it.

I hope I have contributed to the healthy discussion of the subject

It is too early to know what could happen. To be honest I have never used bitcointalk, I don't know how it is used or what it is like. But I really like how cryptotalk is

Hi, I totally agree with you, Cryptotalk is a great information platform and surely time will be better than Bitcointalk if it is not already I like Cryptotalk much more
a big greeting

Yes, of course, this forum will get better and better in the future. I don't know if it will be bigger than bitcointalk forum. , But we have seen the great development achieved by this forum and the currency that will be launched after several days

Yes, of course, this forum will get better and better in the future. I don't know if it will be bigger than bitcointalk forum. , But we have seen the great development achieved by this forum and the currency that will be launched after several days

• +5 1

In my opinion cryptotalk is way better than bitcointalk.I went to bitcointalk site.Their theme management is very low comparing cryptotalk.This forum is very advanced.We are gaining more everyday.I am sure that one day cryptotalk will over take bitcointalk.

On 28/4/2020 at 18:08, Babubu609 said:

Vea cómo pasa el tiempo, es como un niño gateando, ya que este foro está aumentando poco a poco. Cryptotalk se está volviendo más popular a medida que Bitcointalk comenzó y estoy seguro de que este foro a medida que pasa el tiempo en este foro avanzará cryptotalk ¿Están todos de acuerdo conmigo? Si es así, díganos su razón, si sabe, muéstrenos su prueba. Sé que la mayoría será sí y la mayoría siempre lleva el voto. Votémoslo.

A. Aceptas que cryptotalk adelantará a Bitcointalk

B. Aceptas que Bitcointalk adelantará a cryptotalk.

Esperamos comentarios amigos, veamos cómo está mejorando el foro y qué potencial tendrá en el futuro.

This forum grows gradually, even though users think it is a very strict forum, I say the opposite, because thanks to the good rules they have, there will always be more active users who are interested in sharing important information for certain groups of people. cryptotalk will continue to grow much more.

On 9/29/2020 at 11:53 AM, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Beyond reasonable doubt, it has taken over it already, check by statistics the number of people registering in both forum, more are registering here compared to bitcointalk 

But bitcointalk was made by satoshi nakamoto himself, i mean that is gotta count for something, something that cyptotalk can never have.

This project could be very good among the people of the community I think they would accept it quite well although we have something in mind that even the majority of the crypto community is not ready for this style of networks but we know very well that we can adapt much faster If really considerable benefits are offered and if they are worth the time to spend on the bitcointalk pages or networks

interesting question, I wonder how many people learned about bitcoin from crypto talk, and how many lbdey first learned about bitcoin and only then found this forum?

Cryptotalk is a great forum and i know that in the future cryptotalk is the king of all forums becasue this forum is a great and so many peoples will make money through trading. Crypto is the best market in all over the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, Teminali69 said:

But bitcointalk was made by satoshi nakamoto himself, i mean that is gotta count for something, something that cyptotalk can never have.

I really don't understand what you mean, I have read your post several times but still don't get, I will be glad if you can explain in a simple way I can easily understand, thanks for at least adding to my comment

Agreed , this forum will be a source for all cryptocurrencies data in the near future! we can see that the number of users of this forum is increasing day by day and that's the key of success! the owners of this forum have good strategies and know how to attract more and more people! communicating with people with common interests is really great and there is no other place give us this opportunity..

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Cryptotalk is becoming very popular and it is very good because it pays you per post and the truth is this forum is great because they talk a lot about cryptocurrencies and their experience and the truth is that if I recommend cryptoTotalk it is very good.

• +1 1