What encourages you into cryptocurrency? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What encourages you into cryptocurrency?

I take crypto currency very seriously because it has become my source of income in these times of global pandemic covid 19 and I become motivated when I see my colleagues excel in cryptocurrency and become successful through their investments.

it is the advertisements i see on TV and the desire to earn money that motivates me to cryptocurrency... i think one should be patient and not and not very willing to make money in this market.... 

Sudden movements of the market gives me more pleasure in crypto world. I am not a big investor but i like to see the market and calculate peoples profit and loses in the market. I also think if I would have millions if dollar then How i would make it double

• +1 1

23 hours ago, awwad said:

Many things like crypto coins is more secure and you can make a good profit in trading in crypto coins and you can withdraw your money anytime without waiting like banks you must wait for working hours. 

Such a wonderful motives and fundamental reasons itemize, and indeed they're the key factors that distinguishes Crypto currencies system between fiat currency or banking system.

For me, cryptocurrency is not just money, it is my incentive to learn something new. I learned about the cryptocurrency industry in 2017 and since that time I have read many books and articles on cryptocurrency trading. If you sound the psychology of organizing, graphic trading figures, you will be able to earn big money in this area! Personally, I now trade on the Yobit exchange, and it brings me not only money, but also pleasure!

learn everything, how they work and earn clear money, but also their projects are very good, for example Decentraland's augmented reality video game and its MANA cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1

I like everything that has to do with Cryptocurrencies every day you learn something new what I like the most is the market buying and selling Cryptocurrencies and reading to learn more every day 

crypto is encouraging more because no business can gave that much return the crypto is giving to peoples

And it encourages me becausei want to get rich quikly and this is the only way.

I recognize that the possibility of having significant earnings apart from the salary for working was something so attractive that it seduced me. But after a while it has become a habit and it is something that I just really like.

Ami encourages me to use cryptocurrencies since I generated several methods of Earnings Usd already with cryptocurrencies, airdrops, investments and among other methods ...

I am in cryptocurrency world cause I make money and learn in same time. When I first time lose big money with crypto I gave up and leave crypto world. But now I risking again but smarter than before.

The thing that encourages me the most is the poverty that I see in every moment, even while I sleep I see it in my dreams. I want a fancy car, a house in miami and so many dreams that I strive every day and I won't stop as long as I breathe. And with determination, I will live out everything I want.

Because it is going to be the currency of the future, we all know that the money that is used daily, that of paper and metal, will disappear at some point and it will be the opportunity for all this other type of money that will come. I know if the currency that won the battle was called bitcoin or whatever but the digital currency is coming ...

I think the factor of its certain anonymity encourages me to use cryptocurrency, because I don't want the state to keep track of what and how much you get. Although in our times, cryptocurrency is already very convenient to use without any difficulties.

Crypto encouges me because it is the most secure site in which earn money by doing a little bit work. And it is decentralised and not attached with any bank

It motivates me to use crypto, the economic benefits I get from them, I have managed to increase my income in this way, I am still a beginner and I want to learn a little more.

I got into cryptocurrency to get money without the necessary understanding of currencies, but over time I realized that getting knowledge is the way to get money

Search for knowledge on this forum and you'll get paid

Cryptocurrency technology is a new world of development and we must know it very well in order to be able to continue and reap profits

• +4 1

Actually , I came here in cryptotalk through my friend .  And I am working here for getting information and knowledge about crypto world .  I also want to earn money. So this platform is best for me.  I am getting both knowledge and money through this forum . 

Of course making money is the end goal - but you will give up quickly if this is your only goal - what is the money for - to help others is what gives me the motivation to keep trying.

That's my ability to help changing the financial system 

For it to have less power on me

If I own crypto — no one can take it away from me

Also it's something making money a technology

And not a slavery mechanism (as now)

There is no doubt that many have entered the world of cryptocurrencies, and they are easy to compile compared to real work, and I see that their price will be very high in the coming years.

The money, i wont lie, thats my main reason but later on i get involved with some ideas from BItcoin and Satoshi, i love technology and some changes in the world are very interesting (like crypto) so now i still wanting more benefits but im really interested on the techonology behind some currencies.