Tell us your problem Let solve it together - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Tell us your problem Let solve it together

My problem here is can I write my daily post the very day I complete the hundred post, because I want have knowledge of what I want to do so that I can't be giving warning point, thanks have a nice day mates.

very well post dear I am new on this farm I am also beginner as a new I have faced many problem on this farm but I can see the senior member can help the every new member on this farm they can share their knowledge and experience and help us so I can say thanks to all those members which they can help the other

I don't know exactly what this statement means. But as far as I can see from the above posts, you need to help the new ones. They have to learn about new things. You work here, and make a good experience to give the rest of us knowledge. Every day, you can find out about new things.

Hi dear hope that u are all fine.

Yes I have a problem. And please guide me and solve it. 

When I create topic sometime after it becomes to deleted . I am worry about this that maybe I create topics on some mistakes . Please guide me .

I want to improve my reputation and tell me about to which type to care of things.please guide me 

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

On 4/28/2020 at 9:48 PM, rekter said:

You really can't make decision based on that, there's lot's of more things to consider. There's no one way to trade and people are constantly fighting over different strategies, indicators and psychology of it, and still nothing works 100% of the time.

From your message i gather that you haven't learned technical analysis yet and i recommend to take at least a basic course on that. Learning the basics on trading opened my eyes to whole new world and the best part is that you don't need to trade blindly anymore.

There are free courses on the youtube, they vary on quality, but if you are looking for basics in TA, they are pretty much same everywhere so you can't go terribly wrong watching anything.

If you handle written word better try to search info on investopedia, they got every major indicator and trading theory pretty much covered.

My friend, do you mean there's something that can analyze the market? That is, will cryptocurrencies rise or fall. And how can you analyze or imagine this? 

Hello, since this is a post where we can have questions and also support each other, I think that what we can get to win in the forum is of great help to everyone, but we also have to know what to do with this income, we can withdraw it or we could also get to invest it, which would be a good option, for this we must study a lot and learn what is trading.

On 4/29/2020 at 12:16 AM, Babubu609 said:

Is high time now we understand each other know ourselves let's be be one. We shall know our real friends because real friends are always here to help. Let know the best friends we have let's help help each other by posting our problems on cryptocurrency  were we get answers from our experts and those above us in the knowledge of cryptocurrency. 

I hope am bringing up a good topic to like each other and help new members here in this forum. If you agree with me. Tell us your opinion and share your problem let solve it together.

I am not suffer from any problem but in last days i have some problem with my trading because when i was going to trade it saw me i can't able to trade for security problem but after few days later my problem was solve for this site because  i told here by posting  and   Senior member solved my problem.

Let me initially agree with you, my dear friend. We must share our problems to help solve and promote them so that they do not recur and spread that benefit among us

Edited by Linaa2999

It is a great way to help the beginners with creating this topic. You did really a good job. All the new members want to contact with the seniors to get help in something about the forum. That's why they create questions in topic and get banned due to duplicate topic. This post is good place where the beginner can ask any solution of their problem sharing with seniors.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Hello friends, how are you? I am new and for now I have not had any problem, thank heaven I hope I do not have it but thank you for being there and offering me your help, I know I can count on you and this beautiful group that always support us with good knowledge to meet our goals. and get to our goals making the fewest mistakes along the way.

• +2 1

First of all thank you for provide us a good facility where we share our problems , I want to ask about  trading or investing in this site because I not much know about these in this site so plz help me

A problem shared is a problem solved, which is more reasons why members shouldn't be shy to express themselves for others to help them out. We are on this platform to earn but at the same time we can learn from each other as no man is an island.

This post is very helpful and all members will benefits, my question is how do i chose to invest my earnings since investing more and more is the key to earn more as far as i know about the Crypto World. Could you give me an example and also your experience about investing? Thank you so much my friend!

Dear I am very thankful to you.

I have no problem if I feel problem then I  ask from my seniors.

But I am little confuse.

I hear from my friends many of my friends have accounts blocked.

Without any reason.

When you start the working with the same community like cryptotalk member on this forum then our responsibility to do hard for our friends to achieve their target but every one in any step take some problem then we should try to ask our friends about their problem and then solve it.

• +3 1

Thanks a friend you sharing and help the members and its good helping for new members and some members how confusing and some issue nor resolving so nice topic of your and i also new members in crypto so now not any problem and if any problems then I shair with you and again thanks 

8 hours ago, Khetam said:

My friend, do you mean there's something that can analyze the market? That is, will cryptocurrencies rise or fall. And how can you analyze or imagine this? 

Yes, there's a way to predict the markets. Like i said, google how to do technical analysis, that is being used in stock market and applies to cryptocurrencies as well. At least more mature cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Thank you for the help. I want to ask about Talk currency. What is its future? Will its price increase? Do you recommend investing in it ??
What are the best methods of raising capital?

Edited by Majd Raslan 5

I agree with you, as members of the CryptoTalk forum we must be from the same family that help each other and I hope all members, especially newcomers, keep their problems in cryptocurrency and I am sure they will find a solution.

Hello my friend, this is an interesting topic. We, the new members and the old members, should be cooperating in every dialogue and understanding we ask, answer, publish and read.

Tell us your problem and see what we will do for you as we are now one family under the umbrella of cryptocurrency. If help ourself we all be save but when we keep silent it will all affect us.

On 4/28/2020 at 11:16 PM, Babubu609 said:

Is high time now we understand each other know ourselves let's be be one. We shall know our real friends because real friends are always here to help. Let know the best friends we have let's help help each other by posting our problems on cryptocurrency  were we get answers from our experts and those above us in the knowledge of cryptocurrency. 

I hope am bringing up a good topic to like each other and help new members here in this forum. If you agree with me. Tell us your opinion and share your problem let solve it together.

It is the specialty of cryptotalk that we can share our ideas with other members and know their point of views. Its difficult to know all the things by ourself and grow alone. Being in a community which is already full of knowledge and keep growing every new day is our luck. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

As far as my point is concerned, I want to tell you here that I comment well in my posts here, I come in good English and I put a content in it, but still I am not getting as much reputations as deserve would have done. I need to get good practice here which I am not able to do  

On 4/28/2020 at 7:16 PM, Babubu609 said:

We can absolutely help each other on the forum by becoming our brothers keeper and helping each other solve cryptocurrency related problem. A problem shared is a problem half solved. I have personally gotten help from the forum on numerous occasions.