Tell us your problem Let solve it together - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Tell us your problem Let solve it together

Many and almost all beginners encounter challenges on how to successfully post and comment on cryptotalk forum and how to invest and trade cryptos. My advice is to follow seasoned members and read their posts to gain that essential knowledge on cryptocurrency. And remember to post quality well researched material which can be useful to others as well.

This is very informative topic mate. People of this forum are wise and supportive. They share lots of informative post. We can learn many things from them. If you face any problem you can post in the forum. Other members will help you to solve your problem. 

Highly commendable. You have raised a very good point . We should not feel any hesitation about asking anything from our seniors . If something is bothering us we must ask for it to clear our confusions and I also advice other members that if someone share any problem don't criticize them infact help them openheartedly because here we are like a family and we should help each other as much as possible.

Thank you very much dude for sharing this wonderful and experience post with the members of this platform, actually it’s very important for the members of this platform to ask questions when are not sure of what they intend to do, in other to avoid breaking the rules and regulations of the forum.

• +1 1

Thank you. It is a great initiative. I hope you will prevail in this forum. Many of the new members here need the help of those who are older than them and guide them to the best ways to invest and trade.

Thank you for continuing to spread positive spirits. I have been following you for a good time, and I notice that most of your posts are motivational and educational. The most important thing in work is to find positive energy and a friend that pushes you to work, not the one who continues to frustrate you.

Dear friend, I really appreciate this help from you.  You are really a hardworking person and help others.  Personally, I haven't had a problem yet, but when I get into any trouble at work, I will benefit from the adults' sharing and experiences here.

• +2 1

welcome my friend yes i totally agree with you the basis of success in this forum is the spirit of cooperation and team among the members so it is nice to share our experiences with each other to benefit and increase our experience good luck 

• +2 1

You are absolutely right friend because this is main benefit of this forum because their members are very professional and supporting and you can ask them each and every question and they have the available ability to give you a good response and you will found them a problem solver so this is a great thing and thank you.

I'm thank full to you asking and sharing good question because many of people who have to join and not knowing about the forum who get there answer in this site and Shair the problem that face. 

On 4/28/2020 at 7:16 PM, Babubu609 said:

Is high time now we understand each other know ourselves let's be be one. We shall know our real friends because real friends are always here to help. Let know the best friends we have let's help help each other by posting our problems on cryptocurrency  were we get answers from our experts and those above us in the knowledge of cryptocurrency. 

I hope am bringing up a good topic to like each other and help new members here in this forum. If you agree with me. Tell us your opinion and share your problem let solve it together.

Yes you are right this forum is all about sharing knowledge we have with others so if someone is new and having problem regarding anything we can help him out of the problem he just have to post a topic about the query he has and we will be there to help h out of the problem as soon as possible.

Thank you my friend, we definitely have to work together and help each other by giving the necessary directions to the beginners and helping them reach their goals.

I'm currently learning the basics of trading, at some point I'll be able to teach the other members here, the same way the older members taught me.

• +3 1

I hope that no member of this forum will face any problems, as for there is a problem that I want to discuss with you which is that I write my own publications and make sure to create the best topics in clear and simple English and adhere to the rules accurately, and in the end every time my publications are deleted  Without knowing the reason.

Well for me one of the problems facing me in the field of cryptocurrencies is the way to expect cryptocurrency prices, and i am not good at analysis which is why i will like someone to help me one how to know coins to invest that have potential of rising soon.

In this forum we are all friends and family members, if anyone face any problem in crypto currencies then discusse in the forum, and try to solve this problem its good this type activities gives motivation, and feels we are not alone someone have to support for us....!!!

Hello my friend , this one of the things that I like about this forum , that when we see a posts for some members having a problem every one else trying to help senior members and even the new members after searching what the cause of this problem , we working here as like one big family .

yes you are right you have to make good topic ok and attractive topic that everyone gets excited and like it and follow you are so because he like your content I like the way you talk.

• +1 1

I think there is no problem with using this forum just you have to choose what type of topic will benefit cryptotalk members and just write it۔i believe that the best way to live away from the problem

Thank you very much for this great topic, I have seen many comments too and learned from them to solve some of the problems I faced.

There is something I want to know about the method of trading, which is how can I know the beginning and history of each currency, is it possible for me to know about the platform or do I need to search on my own?

• +4 1

Yes friends, if we say that we solve our problems then it sometimes happens that we need others. Yes, but we want to solve our problems properly, then we need that we work properly and as much as possible help each other, in this way we can also make our work easier. 

• +4 1

In the beginning of my work here, I experienced some problems but now she's better and I can write some instructions for the benefit of everyone like :
1 . Not copying other people's comments 
2. Write your opinion on related topics.
3. Write a comment containing at least a hundred comments .
Hope or help.

• +3 1

I'm still learning about crypto-currency, so while posting something is problematic... Again I like investing different currencies, but most importantly Litecoin, because this is my favorite currency, but I want to invest in new currencies to gain a lot of profit.

It is a wonderful initiative from you, my friend, I agree with you on that, and we may allocate a weekly or daily topic to be in this way of posing the problems that we suffer from, and the experienced members remain looking for it to answer questions and solve the problems that the members face, especially beginners.

• +2 1

There will always be problems, particularly if we are trying something new every day; there will be times when we don't know something and this will be considered a problem. Simply seek assistance from friends or do it yourself by doing analysis and discovering solutions to all problems.