Tell us your problem Let solve it together - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Tell us your problem Let solve it together

Thank you, my dear friend. In fact, I am new to this forum and I do not know much about cryptocurrencies. I was happy to share ideas with experienced people who helped us a lot and always in cooperation we reach our goal

Well mate I think I don't have much problem yet,Hut I like to more and more about cryptocurrencies, because I want to make it as my everyday work for my self,so lead me to the way I can do that and benefit from it.

• +2 1

Yes, we all have one duty in this platform We should serve each other. And help everyone if possible. If anyone has doubt they can ask in the platform by posting a post. But check whether the post is repeated or not...

Thanks for such a caring post and I think all the members should agree with you and support each other at the forum. One of the benefits of this forum is we can interact with each other and van take help from one another either through posts and comments or through private messages so don't waste the opportunity and help each other.

• +2 1

On 4/28/2020 at 11:16 PM, Babubu609 said:

Is high time now we understand each other know ourselves let's be be one. We shall know our real friends because real friends are always here to help. Let know the best friends we have let's help help each other by posting our problems on cryptocurrency  were we get answers from our experts and those above us in the knowledge of cryptocurrency. 

I hope am bringing up a good topic to like each other and help new members here in this forum. If you agree with me. Tell us your opinion and share your problem let solve it together.

Thank you so much dear for making this post and you are right we should help each other and I also have some difficulty I want to make a good topic but my topic is deleted by the moderators and I want to make a good topic that should not be delete.

many begginer in starting the work at this forum. We have no idea that how to work earlier. This forum provides a trading section which contains more information about trading. We should be willing to assist each other here because  no body knows all we must shear idea, knowledge and intelligence. we must help each other by putting our experiences in the world of encryption and providing advice. if we do this thing we can build a good community but now a day's people get selfish now.

• +3 1

my problem is that I am new here and I don't know about how to work on this platform I am just commenting and don't know about anything else kindly teach me.

Dear thank you so much for this wonderful topic. I hope this topic is helpful for all of us. I hope that experts in the trading environment can publish themes for digital currencies that are supposed to raise the price by market and by supply and demand, and mention currencies whose value will decline and get away from it, perhaps we will minimize losses as much as possible.

New members need help in the forum and experienced members help all new members. So I haven't had any problems yet. I am learning from this forum and I am very happy.

23 hours ago, Mayosh311 said:

Thank you for your great topic, we must love each other in this forum, and to become friends and help each other in order to overcome the difficulties facing us, there are many beginners who are ignorant of a lot of information about cryptocurrencies they can ask for help from experts, surely the experts will provide everything they know  And they provide the best advice to help beginners.

Exactly mate you know if we help each other then It has many advantages we learn from different people we meet different people who has different information which is really essential for forum and also for getting more profit from trading if you learn..

If there is a problem, then we can solve it by discusing each other and it is a very good way to solve our problems, otherwise everything will become difficult for us. 

There is not an easy solution to every issue and sometimes it happens that there is a problem for us, it becomes such that we cannot solve it alone, then the best way is to discus it with our friends and share our problem.  

Thank you for this valuable participation, my dear friend. I agree with you that we must work together and extend a helping hand to all members as long as we are able to do so. We must always be active members, whether by publishing, evaluating or proposing new ideas in order to preserve the forum

• +2 1

We as beginners can not ask such topics. These topics for experts we only have to learn at least for now so that in the near future we can bring up topics and solve problems.I wish we could be one family, cooperate on everything.

• +3 1

Certainly, my friend, I agree with you
We have to cooperate with each other and help spread knowledge
And we have to benefit from the experiences of old members
And thank you for your useful topic to all

Hello dear its a great topic for beginners and I am also a beginner so my question is they should add more token in payment method or they should add a refurral system in this platform.

In fact, I encountered some problems at the beginning of my work. They were some rules that I was ignorant of, but friends helped me solve them, and I am now very happy in teamwork because it is based on people's love for each other.

If we are having a problem somewhere, then we should share it with others and discussion can solve to a lot of problem. 

• +4 1

Yes, of course. We have to exchange ideas and information and help in solving and overcoming problems. I suggest that we be one family that loves each other and wishes the best for all. You also know that in union there is strength and weakness in separation, so we have to be one hand to achieve success.  I advise to stay away from jealousy and consult the elderly in every big and small. Good luck to all

What a wonderful post my friend, we should always post such topics aimed at solving problems and questions of members, especially new members, as they find it very difficult to know the right way to work here, as well as the correct investment and cryptocurrencies that they should buy

• +3 1

Though I'm here about two weeks ago but some topics are still blur for me. I learned many things in these days from crypto and crypto members and also learning about many things. But I'd like to know more about trading, yobit,  investment. 

Thank you.

In my opinion, this type of post is very useful because there are many expert members who have experience and faced similar problems to ours in the past and they were solved, so it is good for us to share our problems with others and solve them together.

• +2 1

Thank you my friend, I think such topics are very useful. Indeed, I had a problem some time ago, but I found a solution to it, I can say that I was a little afraid, your participation is very helpful to new members in order to discuss their problems and find solutions, good luck.