Tell us your problem Let solve it together - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Tell us your problem Let solve it together

Thanks so much for trying to help mate,  actually I don't have any much problems like that but anyway I can't solve it myself.  Begginers will likely be the one that need help.  Thanks you dude. 

• +1 1

Hello dear friend, thanks for this post. I've got  warning point today but I don't know why this is happening because I've never do anything illegal.

Welcome, my friend, I wish you good and success. In my opinion, cooperation and teamwork lead us to success in any field because we need the experience and experience of each member. I wish everyone success.

• +1 1

Thanks for an amazing and useful topic actually i don't know how to trade i just follow to some goood traders andd take advice by them so can you please tell me basic things to start trading independently and that trading should be safe one.

You are right. This is a really great and effective way of asking and answering each other
So cooperate your friend and make him quickly learn the rules of work here

I have problems concentrating while studying my mind keeps busy with life issues, so I cannot focus. I hope we will find a solution to my problem.

Thank you for bringing up such an interesting subject. I hope that researchers in the field of trading will publish topics about digital currencies that also are projected to accelerate in price in response to market conditions and supply and demand, as well as currencies whose price is anticipated to decline in order to prevent it, so that we can mitigate losses as much as possible.

Ya you have got an excellent idea. Its really helpful for not only the owner of problem rather for the whole members who face the same. We should do help each other but request to seniors member as well to share their experiences with us. Thank you

Dear friends, all of us who use cryptocurrency should discuss our problems.This will solve our problem quickly as we are many users so we all have to work together to solve our problems.If we all try together then any problem will be solved thank you

how to trade i just follow to some goood traders andd take advice by them so can you please tell me basic things to start trading independently and that trading should be safe one.

That's great my friend, you have done a great job. It is difficult now a days to find the place where we can get the solutions of our problems. You have created the same place where we can discuss our problems and find a good solution.

Same to me have a problem of investing in DLRS coins and lost a large amount of money. I want to get the solutions, how to recover the lost amount from Yobit. Or anyone have the prediction about DLRS token in future?

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this post. In my opinion, this topic is very important. We must raise our problems and the difficulties we are facing because these difficulties have been experienced by many people, and in this way we will be able to fully help each other.

This phrase can be proved to be one of the best ways to improve this forum. We've came here to earn and  to learn. We should know each other, discuss things, and most importantly solve the riddles together. Grouping is the best way of doing it.

Dear welcome Sometimes this site is lost to the password and make sure to write it again and sometimes it does not receive it from me so I immediately went to a friend and solved my problem and advised the new beginners when exposed to any problem to contact the mediators and supervisors

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful information and you must share it with the rest of the members in order to be able to enter the trading world without problems and we must choose a good currency and work to predict the currencies in order not to lose the deal in the first stage and thank you

• +2 1

Hello, since this is a post where we can ask questions and support each other as well, I think what we can achieve on the forum is a great help for everyone , but we also have to know what to do with this income, we can withdraw it or we can also invest it, which will be a good option , so we have to.

Thank you, my friend, it is a good question and it will benefit us all in learning from the mistakes of some people. Actually I still have difficulty in trading because I hesitate sometimes and I cannot determine the appropriate time to sell and buy, and this is what causes me to lose sometimes

Yes you are right we have enough senior members that are more perfect and are also intelligent as we know that we are in this platform as one family to help one another to be able to solve each other problem so we should try to put hands together to be able to achieve our goals

Currently, I have not had problems in dealing with this forum and I am writing the first 100 useful posts for me and I try to gain sufficient information from other members. I will raise any problem that occurs with me to learn more.

It's a fantastic plan. Every day, a large number of users face a variety of new issues. However, it's possible that they don't know where to go to report their concerns and get help. But I was speculating about when the new keys would be available and Yobit would accept new users. Because my friend is grappling with this problem, and I can't bear to see him suffer. Is there a way to approach the Yobit network authority in a formal way?

Dear friend, I have no problem here with this forum because it is an easy forum to understand and there are no problems for us. But when we work and invest in the forum sometimes we make mistakes, we must learn from these mistakes in consultation with our senior members, and we must learn from our mistakes so that we do not fall again.

Thank you, the author, for this topic. to be honest, I have more than enough problems, the main one is connected with the financial part, but I have already begun to solve it. I really hope that those who need help will really be helped here.

Thank you for this great topic. I hope that experts in the world of trading will publish topics for digital currencies that are expected to increase in price according to the market and according to supply and demand, and mention the currencies whose value will decrease to get away from it, perhaps we can reduce losses as much as possible.

Thank you for this great topic. I hope that experts in the world of trading will publish topics for digital currencies that are expected to increase in price according to the market and according to supply and demand, and mention the currencies whose value will decrease to get away from it, perhaps we can reduce losses as much as possible.

Yes you're right I agree with you share such a useful information I tried to view the senior member top tips comments in this way I can learn a lot in some short time of period here in this forum

@Babubu609, i agree with you friend. here have lots of friend who help us. when we face any problem in this forum then we share here many experience member tell us how to solve it. also we can read other member post we know many things. which really helpful for us.

• +3 1