How many times fallen victim to scams. - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

How many times fallen victim to scams.

I had once invested in a website and invested about 25$. It had promised to return profit in less time and it gave profit everyday but some days later it stopped and i found out i was scammed. So, be aware when you are investing in a website.

• +1 1

When I first started working on crypto in 2018, I lost my bitcoin for the first time after being deceived by scammers.  Bitcoin mining site showed me greed and said if you invest 0.01, you will get 0.1 bitcoin by mining.  After investing, I could not withdraw the balance and from then on I avoided all kinds of tempting offers so that I could easily avoid scammers.

I have not yet fallen into any kind of scandal.  But you have commented that we are new so that we can stay away from such scandals.  Thank you for your comment

6 minutes ago, Syman said:

When I first started working on crypto in 2018, I lost my bitcoin for the first time after being deceived by scammers.  Bitcoin mining site showed me greed and said if you invest 0.01, you will get 0.1 bitcoin by mining.  After investing, I could not withdraw the balance and from then on I avoided all kinds of tempting offers so that I could easily avoid scammers.

@Syman Thank you for sharing your experience with us. You are saying right. We should not be greedy and should not fall victim to tempting offers which are mostly scams.

Frankly, and numerous individuals may not accept this, however I am stating it that I have been caught in any sort of trick. I have not really been too elaborate likewise so that can likewise be one reason

I was a victim on countless time, what pushed me was the fake benefits made my scammers, what I will advice new members is they should try and stay away from greediness, greediness has no benefit it will only lead you to regret. Be satisfy with what you earn here as a member, if you want invest make sure you are careful enough to ask questions about the website  and how they operate.

I have already failed victim of scams years a go, and then I have made some observation and emotion control for a such offers I received, because the majority of people falls because of their emotion

• Useful or interesting 1

I have fallen only one times in the scams when I invested in the one of the worst coin when my one of the friend suggested about the coin but I would never invest in any coin with out any proper research

Well I have been scammed quite a number of times, what drew me to them was the juicy offer and how fast I could seemingly make it, I Could vividly remember the last one was an investment that promise me a hundred percent return in three days. Along the lines I came to understand that the path to success is well defined you can't cut corners.

I have been scammed once in my life. An email from an overseas lottery or sweepstakes company arrives from out of nowhere. It says you have won a lot of money and a fantastic prizes in a lottery you did not enter. They ask some money upfront and personal details in order to receive the prize.Scammers typically claim that I need to pay fees or taxes before my winnings or prize can be released.They said you have to call or text a premium rate phone number to claim my prize. But I understand that it is fake and i ignored it.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

This is the first online job of my life. I wanted to work on Ananya site before but I fell into the hands of scammers. So after reading it many times I can find out about this forum and start working.

Ive been scammed 3 to 5 times in my life so whenever possible I'm trying to give tips for a fellow members here for the sake of that they will never or prevent this kind of encounters as best I can

A scammer always knows how to attract your attention!
- You can determine its all a scam if their offering you a service which is a steal deal or a too good to be true deals!
- Dont just click a random site that they send... Its more likely a hack
- If you have time you can make a thorough research about them first specially if the scammer popped out in your emails... Check if its a legitimate email from a legitimate site then if not. You know what to do.
- If you determined that its a 100% scam then block them or if so report them out! You might just save anothers life by preventing them finding a new victim. 

I hope you wont encounters this kind of situations and I wish you best of luck. 

Thank God I never experienced anything like this and I hope I will never .I never ever trust anyone no matter who are they and what they offer me .

Well that's the very important factor to be discussed at this forum. I have twice caught in the tricks of scammers and I have faced a loss of my amount . But now I have enough experience to judge the scamming and their activities. So my friend if you see any kind of scamming just reported to the moderaters they will surely takes action against them.

Till now with the Allah's Blessings I have never faced any type of scam. And I hope i will never fave it. Because It is natural habit that I am not interested in any type of investments especially online. Because there are no actual things on the online formats. Also, I am trying to get more knowledge about this platform which will make me more strong for the survival from scams here 

I have a rule in this regard, which is that every fraudster will come to you .. As for the real one, you go to him .. The fraudster is desperate to give him your money .. Be careful .. Always raise your level of caution when you hear the word Telegram .. Most fraudsters use it for the ease of disguise in His channels .. good luck

Hello, I did not know anything about digital currency, not even about these sites. When I heard about the forum and its good reputation, I entered here and started to learn and gain information and I trust it very much

On 4/27/2020 at 9:26 PM, George10 said:

Hello my dear lovely friends perhaps we went through the same, I would like to hear from you who have been scamed before how many times did you fall victim to scam and what really attracted you  to scamers several times and finally give a  word of advice to beginners who have not experienced this before so that they might learn something from you and stay safe.thanks.

Great post !!!!!! I just had to laugh & admit that I also have also fallen victim to a scam or 2. So rather than just ignore the post, I decided to post my experience & maybe help somebody else to not to get scammed.

I was really into HYIP´s ( High Yield Investment Program ), about 2 yrs ago. These are web pages where you deposit your BTC, ETH, etc., and get a big yield on your coins invested. The pages were very well set up, very professional looking, had a support chat box, was a registered company in the UK ( more on that later ), with a official company certificate, etc.

It was mostly somebody contacting me thru Telegram, who gave me the web page addy. They will show you screen shots of the money being sent to their wallet. That is part of the scam, they show you the money was sent, but they dont show you the money arriving. Once you have sent them your money & set up the contracts for the time frame you want, they will pay you 3 to 5 times ( it varies ). So, you think great !!!!! This works & Im earning money, reinvesting every day or so, they are paying me on time, Im going to invest more more. Thats when they dont pay you out. When you contact support, they give you a bunch of different BS, why they arent paying you out. Usually they say, you have to pay more money, for what ever reason. When you pay the money, they will then say, it wasnt enough. You have to send more. Or they accuse you of being a hacker & the account isnt yours. They have a million & 1 excuses but in the end its futile, your not getting your money back, simple as that. YOU HAVE NO LEGAL RECOURSE TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK !!!!!

About the company being registered in the UK or maybe somewhere else. They do actually register the company. I contacted the registry office in the UK, via email, saying that the company was a scam & to see if they could revoke their certificate, to let them know what was going on. I sent to the registry office copies of emails, chat records, screen shots of my wallet that I sent the money, block chain records of my transactions, everything. The registry office just blew me off, they didnt want to know anything about it. They said I didnt offer enough proof, that they couldnt do anything, blah, blah blah.

If you investigate the web page using - Whois - you will find the domain is registered in Panama or else where, no quality contact info, etc. That is a big warning sign !!!!!!

See screen shots of the money being sent. But they dont show that it has arrived. Sorry for such a long post but I had to go in detail.

Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 20.34.51.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 20.34.35.png

Screen Shot 2020-11-25 at 20.33.07.png

• +2 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

On 4/27/2020 at 3:26 PM, George10 said:

Hello my dear lovely friends perhaps we went through the same, I would like to hear from you who have been scamed before how many times did you fall victim to scam and what really attracted you  to scamers several times and finally give a  word of advice to beginners who have not experienced this before so that they might learn something from you and stay safe.thanks.

You can not trust anyone the truth until you have some reputation, because regretting it there are many scammers so you have to be cautious.

• +3 1

El 27/4/2020 a las 15:26, George10 dijo:

Hola mis queridos amigos tal vez pasamos por lo mismo, me gustaría saber de ustedes que han sido estafados antes, cuántas veces fueron víctimas de estafas y lo que realmente los atrajo a los estafadores varias veces y finalmente dar un consejo a principiantes que no hayan experimentado esto antes para que puedan aprender algo de usted y mantenerse a salvo. Gracias.

Once I participated in an event and was the winner, then I received an email and when I opened it, it sent me to an access page and I thought something is wrong here, since the section is active and it asked me to enter again, immediately check the link of the page and it was a cloned page, so my recommendation is that you always save frequently used pages in favorites from the browser and thus avoid opening any cloned one.

• +3 1

Until now, I have not fallen or been subjected to fraud, and I hope I will never try it. Fraudsters are many, so we must be careful and not trust what we see in front of us, so that we are not a victim of their deception.

I haven't fallen a victim of scam before and I don't pray I fall, let all be careful how we want to get free coin or money, they offer huge things we can't ignore so through that they get to steal or funds, no one is above been a victim, but the most important thing is for us to be careful @Cryptonas

I have fallen to scams several times. This happens occasionally to crypto investors and it gets to a point where you are able to identify scammers. You can't figure out all of them, so you will need experience to be a me to distinguish the good from the bad. You need to be very sensitive and careful.

The times that I have fallen into scams have been few but it is a bad experience

because one has a low balance of money and losing it to a scam is something

horrible. but one should not stop trying.

We know this because we are new members here. I am very worried about this issue and I have not been able to find out anything good yet. In fact, I want to know a lot about this issue. If you cooperate with us, I will be able to know a lot about this issue.