Appropriate reporting is healthy for the forum. - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Appropriate reporting is healthy for the forum.

Indeed I'm emphatically concur with you, we should make this stage liberated from pilgiarism, we should prompt report where we discovered substance robbery., so we can say that legitimate announcing is solid and commendable in this stage

You're absolutely right friend,the issue of spammers in this forum is getting rampart and that's because we as the members didn't bother to take any measure to stop them,we always rely on the moderators to do everything, but I think as a member of this platform I think its duty to report any legal act we see in the forum,so let's no hesitate to report any spam post we come across in the forum  

I think if anyone  is disturbing you without any reason then you can report against him and if you find any scammer then you can also report him because we all wanted  to clean  this forum from scammers but do not report anyone without any reason this is not good for others and for forum.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

It is considered our duty to inform the moderators about the spammers because they spoil the forum on us, and also they are one of the reasons for deleting many of our posts and also some of them sabotage others and put a negative rating on very useful topics.

Reporting those who brakes the rules of the cryptotalk forum is actually a good thing to do, but we should be careful while reporting, we should make sure that what we are reporting is actually true, we should confirm our suspicion before reporting, that would make the forum safe from revenge reporting.

• +2 1

Reporting malicious or offensive topics or comments is our responsibility, our hand should not shake when pressing the report button, so we take care of the forum and our community, only that we must do it with conscience and not because we want to harm others, I am not Okay, let's be here to report everything, let's be honest working people and let others work.

I think that if healthy reports are adequate or perfect for the forum because if we bring adequate reports, the others will also start to do the same and bring adequate and healthy reports for the forum instead of bringing unhealthy or worse reports. forum you have to bring proper and healthy reports that are perfect for this forum.

• +1 1

You are right, it is important that we report every member who publishes unimportant topics that harm the forum. Our duty as members of this forum is to work hard and cooperate with each other to maintain a good level of the forum.

Yes I completely concur to the center of your post. Because it is imperative to energize the individuals who are Genuine quality and esteem for this gathering, essentially it is vital to identify the the substance that's causing the harm to this gathering and the individuals doing that must be educated to make strides their input. Something else the chances of development will be limited for this gathering.

Yes the scammers should be reported and the useless post should be deleted because they waste our time but the good post should be reputated positively to encourage the people. 

Given the current situation, I think it is a power given by the forum that our rights are also violating the rules of the forum. This requires your knowledge and wisdom. That we must report so that the forum has only qualified comments and must act honestly.

It is our responsibility to keep excellent knowledge for this form. This can prove to be helpful for our newcomers who come and can set an example all over the world.We treat you, come to this forum and become our friend.Thanks  

Yes, my friend, thank you for this wonderful post, you have provided good information to all of us, of course we must report any bad content that does not respect the rules of the forum, and this is in the interest of the progress of this wonderful community. 

Reporting any violations and related acts that totally prohibited in the forum is playing his or her own role as responsible member in the forum. Reporting assist immensely in alerting moderators to take quick, immediate action on the perpetrators

Edited by Guru2050

I think you are right, my friend, because what makes the forum distinct from other sites that deal with encryption is that it puts the freedom in the hands of users to select publications related to digital currencies and encryption

I'm sure of which as we usually are component of that software we have now many jobs in this particular software. In addition to we need to achieve that job. Firstly, we need to document almost any write-up which often is unnecessary within this software. In other words with the moderator to clear out of which write-up. And as well we need to not bust the foundations on the software.

The administrators well did a very good job eliminating spammers but they can't cope because there are many people who do this type of thing. I share what you say, we can collaborate with them making reports to maintain a forum clean of spam, it seems to me an excellent idea and without a doubt I will help.

• Useful or interesting 1

To utilizing of announcing work may be a few individuals or individuals utilized wrongly denounced for those who they do not like them. But on the off chance that all the individuals utilized this alternative truly at that point this highlights makes a difference crypto conversation gathering a parcel for making more quality in this forum

I agree with you, and thank you for this important post that explains the proper use of reporting useless posts. There are some members who do not wish to report for fear of reprisals from some members so we must make sure that the post deserves reported before we do so.

it's a great idea that we must post some spamming contents here and to those members disobey the rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum and yes it will be healthy for us here and for this cryptotalk forum so better to report appropriately and do not report randomly.

Hello my friend, I agree with you that there are unhelpful posts, but if the participating members are beginners, you can warn them that they violate the rules and they should pay more attention to their posts. But if the mistake is repeated here, you must inform their administrators because the bad posts negatively affect the forum and the existing members for that.  We seek to improve the forum and clean it of intruders ... Thank you

You are right my friend,  we should be reporting any suspicious acts In this forum once we come across it so that we can be helping the moderators clearing up the forum from spammers and other sets of bad stuffs.

Dear you are right we should to give repotation . Repotation increase our interest in Crypto talk forum. Because we get paid with repotation therefore it is necessary and it is our duty that when we see a useful content then we should to give repotation. And when we see useless or which post violate the rules then we can report this post.