Appropriate reporting is healthy for the forum. - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Appropriate reporting is healthy for the forum.

Hey my friend, yes, we have to report offensive and random comments so that the platform remains a safe place to benefit and know, but we have to take into account those like me among the new members who have little experience because reporting will affect so I think if it is possible to put notes to not Repeat useless posts, the better.

I agree with you my friend
Spammers are negatively affecting the beautiful world of cryptocurrencies
And we have to protect this world from them

• +2 1

Yeah you are absolutely right 

Thanks for sharing such an informative post with all of us on this platform 

If any one found useless contents on this platform then must report that account and its our duty on this platform to report scammers on this platform because when this platform will be safe and secure then definitely we will be safe and secure on this platform 

Yes this is very important and useful topics for us as a beginner in this forum we learn a lot from your post this they do not have a meaning then there is a problem find I want to suggest you want to make post only if there is something important and useful to say

Certainly my friend, it is our responsibility before it is the responsibility of the moderators. This is why we must deal with the posts while removing all feelings because it is work and we must raise this forum to the highest levels

• +3 1

It is better for us to stick to important topics, stay away from unhelpful topics, and abide by the commitments of the Forum. Thank you for this clarification.

"Encourage learning and discourage abusing"

Good topic mate. Everyone knows that spammers are just affecting dignity of this forum and deserving members are not getting their right. So I think you have raised a good compaign against such scammers.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

You are right dear friend in this yes to report reports are not useful to members and to stay away from them reports and publications should be good and understandable by everyone .

• +2 1

Giving information is always important and more when we have been scammed, and so others will take their precautions, we must also inform the moderators, the topics that are useless.

Each member of the forum must assume his responsibility, and partially follow up on the posts that are published here, evaluate them correctly, and it is also our duty to report the spammers, who hunt victims and defraud them.

• +1 1

Yes it is right.We should report useless post and we should not appreciate useless post.We should report scammers as soon as possible for the better future of this forum.

hello dear made I hope you are all doing very best firstly I want to tell you that cryptocurrency is a very good and legal platform and I am also thank you brother for sharing with us Useful information about curruptotalk

• +2 1

Yes mate you are right reporting the spammers and hackers to the moderators and administrators is very good because it will make us feel comfortable in the forum without being hacked  and it will also reduce the rate of useless posts in the forum 

Yes you’re right. We should report about spam post  and unhelpful, useless post. Because it unhealthy for this forum.  Moderators are already trying to delete the spm posts. But if we report them it'll help them.

• +3 1

You said a useful thing. Basically, we have to mention all the ineffective issues in this forum. Besides, we need to be aware of negative topics and forum fraudulent posts here and let everyone know about it. Because, we should all be careful. We must save the information. We should keep our privacy.

We should all take a look at it again, 'APPROPRIATE'. On no condition should any one of us report any other person for revenge sake. We report based on what we see not how we feel..

Yes it is in our duty that we should report that post that is against the rules because I also see also some comment that in other language and some members are just making a comment of one two three lines are some words that is against rule we have to report them and I am also doing my duty but we should do our work sincerely.

I agree. 

We have to be active members here. 

By reporting any post that violates the rules or contains unclear information or any case of fraud we see in the forum in order to contribute to making this forum free from all scammers .

Yes you are right. It is our duty to give reputation to the good posts.And besides we should also report the bad posts.By reporting them the member will be careful next time when commenting and will not violate the rules. 

Your words are correct. We must all strive for this forum to be sophisticated and advanced. Therefore, we should inform the moderators of this forum about any breach of the rules and instructions of the forum and ensure that all members adhere to the rules and not exceed them.

• +5 1

You're right friend. We should be creating a healthy and balanced forum which is free of spam and non-sense posts. To make the forum clean, we need to report offensive and spam posts and also help moderators in taking down these unuseful topics/posts.

Yeah we should just support the useful post no at all .. 

And it is our duty to support the hard working members. And always try to give them positive ratings. Because positive ratings gives them a courage.

Often times I come across useless posts, but when I look at the owner of the post, I see that he is a beginner and does not know how to post on the forum, I simply ignore the post without reporting it so as not to cause any harm to the owner of the post

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Hello friend I want to tell you that your information is very valuable and yes that operating performance application is very valuable for the of this forum biggest number of users are joining report of for working and they should know about the value of crypto talk so that's why this is very important for them

• +3 1

Yes mate Im totally agree with you. Some of the people of this forum are unwise and full of spammers. They dont abide by the rules and regulations of this forum properly. They copied of from another post and paste. This is not fair mate. So its high time to report them and make forum great.