Appropriate reporting is healthy for the forum. - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Appropriate reporting is healthy for the forum.

It is important to report scammers because they can violate the rules nd regulations of the forum and used cheap things to get reputation points or get likes Because if we get likes then we can earn money otherwise not so that's why the used easy way to get their money 

When you appreciate reporting in this great forum it will help and make one perfect in discharging duties to the standard and will also value every comment and any advice from all members.

You should not hesitate to report offensive posts or posts that do not abide by the rules, in order to improve the quality of topics in this forum and reduce the number of unhelpful ones.

Certainly, we must work like one hand, and we are working to raise the level of the crypto world, follow its news, and develop our knowledge.
In this way, we have a positive role, and of course we must not break or violate the rules.

yes dear you are absolutely right to be a member of this forum it is our responsibility to make forum healthy by making report against the scammer who want to ruin the reputation of this forum and also encourage the spirit of those members who continually trying to work hard to make this forum more attractive and informative so that the newbie will able to gain more knowledge and information through here

It is vital for the forum to be safe by posting healthy posts that contribute to the community, but please don't take it too far by searching for such people and looking for uncrossed I's and T's.

I agree with you @Dmasked, and thank you for this important post that explains the proper use of reporting useless posts. There are some members who do not wish to report for fear of reprisals from some members so we must make sure that the post deserves reported before we do so.

Dear friend thanks for the post , but in my opinion report function must never used only in one case 

I can use it only if of the scammers try to scam me on my private messages in this case the report function is good for me and for others members of crypto talk , otherwise we shouldn't use it cause we don't have the knowledge about others members who posting low quality topics cause they might posted topics without enough knowledge about the rules

We must inform about the topics and violations that we see on the site in order to maintain the site useful and safe for all members and to preserve the benefit that the site provides to us as it is the best place to learn and gain experiences

you are absolutely right . We must report any content that contravenes the forum rules and not support it, so we have kept the forum free of scammers

I fully agree with you dude on this because if keep mute all the time and the this continues, then we are not growing the platform positively, so I urge all my fellow colleagues to always make proper reporting of case that might affect the well-being of the platform. 

I am a new member and my duty to report any violation, exploitation or fraud about this forum, as the forum continues, we are successful with it.
I promise you to abide by the laws and to move together into the future

My dear friend, your post is very wonderful when you report any unhelpful or inappropriate post in the forum. Our aim is not to harm others, but to maintain a wonderful and great forum. We advise everyone not to post anything that is not useful. Thank you very much.

• +4 1

In my opinion if you find someone that spread wrong knowledge, reporting is not good first of all try to clear his queries, then give him negative reputation, but if he done again then punished by the reporting his account.

We should all take a look at it against Appropriate on no conditions should any one of us report any other person for revenge sake and thanks for this platform.

You are right my friend .. We are responsible. As for every mistake that occurs, we saw it and did not inform the responsible, we must be aware and move forward in our forum towards prosperity and the attainment of the highest types of science. 

• +1 1

Yes, the forum has granted us this power, and it is also our right, to report anything that violates the forum's rules, so that the forum can be kept clean by only eligible comments and members.

Yes, dear, I agree with you. It is our duty here to work in the forum in general to publish the useful information that we are sure of following the special knowledge and our experience necessary in publishing this participation. It is our duty to work here safely and mainly to make sure that the information is correct before publishing it and also one of the most important things  What we must make sure of is the proofreading of the post before publishing it, because one spelling mistake inside the post can change the information provided to the remaining members with us, so make sure that there are no errors in general. Thank you very much.

• +2 1

I agree with you. 
The report button has been created to be used when we encounter low-quality posts, spammers or scammers 
Let's help with reporting fraud cases .

Hello 

You are right that it is important to inform moderators about spammers and useless topics,

Because if there are fewer scammers and useless posts, then the chances of our posts being deleted are less.

We report based on what we see, not what we feel

Well say my friend
We have to work here as one team completely. We have to support each other and be absolutely certain that the loss of one of our members is a loss for the forum. Therefore, it is clear that we educate all members here, young or old.
We must work to support each other and help everyone here to raise this forum to the highest levels
Be patient, spread knowledge, and do not give up
All the best to everyone here

• +3 1

Well, in fact, I was very happy to read this topic and I think that it is good for the moderators of the forum to exclude spam and fraudsters .. And we must also report any content that we deem unhelpful or contain fraudsters .. so that we can benefit from all topics without being subjected to deleting the posts. And also in order for knowledge to be spread among the members .. Thank you for your time that you have provided in writing this topic .. I wish you and everyone good luck.

2 hours ago, Bambutu said:

Agreed, the presence of spammers in the forum if remained unchecked will eventually dicredit the reputation of the forum and its members. Hence it is important to report these people if we are certain that they are spammers.

Exactly friend, spammers should be avoided because it damages the quality of the Cryptotal forum, so it is necessary to continually review what elements are causing damage to the community and who has the greatest responsibility are the administrators of the platform.

• +2 1

Undoubtedly appropriate reporting to the forum is healthy becausewhatever you post it should be constructive,  authentic,  as well so, that the people who go through your knowledge and going through your ideas should be get useful information from your idea thats why whatever you post in this forum it should be properly searched before.

yes friend i agree with you that reporting of any post that not according to rule of forum is healthy for forum appreciation because as the member of this forum it our main duty to make the environment of forum clean for any scammer it is the best forum so we always try to do our best to get great success on this forum.