Appropriate reporting is healthy for the forum. - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Appropriate reporting is healthy for the forum.

On 4/27/2020 at 7:28 PM, Dmasked said:

There is a function in Cryptotalk forum that is considered a taboo. Most people dare not use it and it is rarely ever spoken of. The act of reporting a topic or comment is thought to be a power never to be used. But reporting any content that evidently appears to be spam or useless helps to develop a healthy sharing environment in the forum.

For the growth and prosperity of our beloved forum it is necessary to sacrifice the evil that is abusing our platform and depleting our resources. It doesnot mean that you should report any new comer or learner that is yet not adequate about crypto. It is the duty of every member to help each other grow by sharing knowledge among each other. Any learner must be encouraged and humbly supported.

Ironically it is also true that there is evil lurking around the forum. As much as it is necessary to encourage learners, it is also necessary to discourage abusers. All person that are wrongly abusing the forum must face the justice through moderators and admins. But there are only few enforcers in the forum and they cannot keep their eyes own every person.

So we must fulfill our responsibility to the platform by making the law enforcers aware of any wrong happenings in the forum. You just need to report the abusers and spammers that are obstacles in the way of cryptotalk's growth.

Encourage learning

Discourage abusing

Its time to act for the betterment of our little community.

Like for support

You are correct it is critical to report spammers and futile subjects to the mediators it will be useful for the development of the discussion. It likewise useful for us all . Since, supposing that there is less con artists and usless posts odds of erasing our posts will diminish.

Yes, this a power given to us by the forum which is also our right that whatever that is violating the rules of the forum then we should definitely report the same so that the forum can be kept clean by only qualified comments and members in the forum.

yes, fond took side spectacular sometimes you really that the majority of the overall member worry to apply who report option other than sure reportage reviews which aren't helpful whichever are unrelated we looked to be a kind of short-change afterward shack up may still report everything are going to be good for the overall site.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This keeps us in a nice place away from people who want to take advantage and disrespect all the others, we come to the case that if people start to do everything and are not called attention they tend to want to do it more often, this would take us out of our nice place of work and many people will want to leave and leave the forum, it is important to report things that are not being done well.

I didn't even know that there is a chance for reporting other's post. Thanks for your informative post. Now If I look any spam content or other think that is provided here, I will do a report. Thanks

• +3 1

We all have voices against abuse in this forum. If anyone harass you in comments or used harsh words to you or anybody, it should be reported and that person should be banned. Scammers should also be reported, because they are against the rules of this forum.

• +2 1

Welcome my friend. Yes, it is true that the officials in charge of this forum should punish those who offend it and at the same time support the positive members here.

As members didn't interested to give reputation to others topic hence tgey didn't report tge spam posts and topic on tge forum.it will help the forum to grow up.

Yes I agree. This platforum gives us opportunity to grow, learn and earn. We should loyal with it. If we found any doubted activity we should report for the sake of bright future. 

This is a power granted to us by the forum, which is also our right that whatever breaches the forum rules, we can certainly report the same so that only eligible comments and members in the forum can keep the forum clean.

That is very true, the truth is that the way we express ourselves in the forum is very good, but it would be excellent if we took the adequate time to make educational publications, these are usually a little better to gain evaluations since they leave a learning. in particular which is great when making a useful post. 

Reporting is very important for any account. Not only can we detect fake accounts. Do this result ,a form performence will be batter .Apart from this, we  will  do also  stop  publishing of Unhelpfull Topics on form .

You are correct it is essential to report spammers and futile points to the mediators it will be useful for the development of the discussion. It likewise useful for us all . Since, supposing that there is less con artists and usless posts odds of erasing our posts will diminish

Dear friend your post is very well and you are very right and it is our duty that we report about the scammers and the useless topics to the moderator because it would be very best for the growth of the forum and it is our duty that we keep this forum clean from scammers.

• +2 1

My friend I want to tell you that the security is very important on this forum if you lose your private key you can easily close your money and you cannot do anything so I want to suggest you that you should to set the high security of your wallet

• +4 1

This is a good thing, but it is necessary to take into account the most important thing. See the number of posts by a member before reporting it. Perhaps a new member and not enough experience. But if it is an old member It has a good number of jobs, it must be reported to supervisors

yes vidhan parishad voting we would be able to clear the form from all kind of useless content and which will help the forum to grow further

The function is important and very useful. I suggest that we report posts that are of no value or useless contents. That way the forum would be clean and everyone can then benefit from the useful posts that will remain.

So we must fulfill our responsibility to the platform by making the law enforcers aware of any wrong happenings in the forum. You just need to report the abusers and spammers that are obstacles in the way of cryptotalk's growth.

Yes of course dear no doubt many sppamers are also working here .We should report about them and should make forum reputation more well .So through this we can help true workers who are giving their fair part to this forum .

The administrator has recently removed spam and spammers from the forum and I feel more comfortable, which also makes us less likely to delete posts. The report is necessary, but it must be cold and not hurt the people trying in the forum.

I think that we should always try to make healthy reports for the forum because if we help the forum to not have more things like that there we could make the forum a much better place.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well said dear. We should all work here as one and make this forum a better place. I keep saying that we should consider giving positive and negative reputation according to the post as our duty. Because not only it will make it easy for the moderators but will also help the hard workers here and also the one's who just copy paste others comments or by any other illegal way according to the rules of this forum will fave what they truly deserve.

Yes, my friend, you are right. We must clean up the crooks in this forum and we also report topics that are of no use Posts and re-fashion that are in violation of the laws of this forum In order for our forum to be more clean than fraudsters

Here we are one family and our goal is to all be successful, gain knowledge and money.  There are few who seek to offend this forum through their useless posts or spam.  We must work together to report the spammers.  When we report bad posts, it will contribute to helping members improve the quality of their posts.  We will work hard to make this wonderful forum the best forum in the world

• +2 1