Is time to remember why we are here - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is time to remember why we are here

Yes you are saying well . we always remember why we joined this platform what was the purpose of joining . All you words justifying this phrase   " why we are here "

Dear ... this will really serve our purpose .... and these are a kind of reminder for us .. working here will not be a problem for you but will benefit you.

We ought to consistently make sure to reward the discussion for the open door given to us. 

How might we offer in return?; By assisting the gathering with developing with improved point and post quality so we can put it elevated level among its preferences and furthermore gain from each other

• +3 1

So sad . Admit it or not,most of us are here because of the rewards offered by this forum .We ought to consistently make sure to reward the discussion for the open door given to us. There are some members who are in this forum and they see it just like a normal place to have fun which is not that good.  Thank you

On 4/26/2020 at 11:12 AM, Babubu609 said:

This topic I escalate to you right now was to help us remember what and why we are here, this straight forward  questions will  briefly help you remember why you are here:

1. What is my duty here as a member?

2. What are rules that I most followed?

3. What is my aim being here?

4. What should I keep avoiding?

5. How can I help to improve this forum?

This are questions and here I wi come up with answers to this questions which will be shown below:

1. My duty is to learn all about cryptocurrency, share what I know meet friends, and finally received my payment after an hour working on the forum learning. This is really great and wow! To be here.

2. I need to go back to the about forum read on topic to revise and get myself protected from making mistake of different kind.

3. My aim being in this forum is to learn and received payments.

4. I need to keep myself avoided from breaking the forums rules doing the best I can to follow rules as stated and abided by me as a registered member.

5. I can improve this forum only if I could make legit posts on topic I read, creating informative topics that will help the forum, reporting scammers, avoid plagiarism or any act of spamming the site.

I have great hope with this questions and answers will help us unite and help the forum to move forward and remember why we are here. I don't post in other to receive likes or heart ❤️ but to help I only receive heart or likes when my post deserved to receive it. 

Thank you friends and colleagues I hope you will find this article useful to you.

Thank you so much my respected senior, that is really a good which is useful for reminding the members as well as also for the beginners to learn the main purpose of being here. I would definitely give you good reputation because this post really deserve good rate, but unfortunately you have been gotten banned and I could give you the rate.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I am here to learn new things about crypto and discover some new opportunities to make money like airdrops bounties etc . also I am here to earn satashi by posting. I know about the forum rules and try to obey them and write useful things. I avoid making useless comments, violating forum rules and I try to help the people by answering their questions

• Useful or interesting 1

Well, thanks for sharing it to us mate because some of the members here are just repeatedly posts it so that there has many members are being deleted some of their posts. Happy posting everyone.

Okay, thanks for sharing this with our partner because some of the members here are just posting it over and over again so many of the members are deleting some of their posts.  Everyone wants to share the post.

Thank you dear for this wonderful publication as the publication that you provided is useful, especially for new beginners, as it contains all the information in order for them to benefit from this publication. We always have to provide the best in order for everyone to benefit from these publications. Good day my friend

Well post,it is very useful sharing information in this forum because you are good advise for our and all members, because it is very useful and complete post ,if we want to read your post and learn a experience and knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for sharing your ideas. You are right it's necessary to remember these things. It's our duty to do hard work for the progress of this forum. We should share new ideas with others and discuss them with all. It increases our knowledge about different things.

Good topic my friends and we have to know this now because some members don't really know why they are here which is why they tend to make useless posts in any section of the forum they visits and we should kindly report any form of forum violation we come across to make the forum a better place for learning.

Before this, you have shared very good content of Thank You So Much, I read from you, so I got to learn slowly from here. This is a great information for all the new incoming members to follow and save your account Implement Shivam and get maximum payment and secure the account.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes this is vety helpful for everyone . Everyone must think about it why i came here and what i am gaining from this forum .Is my learning and earning are according to my ambition .we must also think that is my every post is according to the rule .These all things help us to become a successful member of this forum.

Yes it is very helpful for everyone. This is the great information for all the new incoming members to follow and save your account implement Shivam and get maximum payment and secure the account.thanks 

Yes the earlier we know our purpose here the moment we do the best to our ability so that our requirement is given to us in the forum. Again if the dedication is not their as when the time is still young one cannot know more skill and meet up with the time thanks.

• +1 1

This is a really good topix.Thous kind of information is what we need as a new mamber in cryptotalk. We should always aim to earn knowledge from hear and learn as much we can so that we can use thous knowledge in future. This post re help us to remember whey we are hear what our goal should be and what we should do.So thanks a lot my friend. 

Thank you so much for remembering us that we are here a lot of member don't know the purpose of working on this platform. We just need to be responsible member and we should always be loyal to this forum we should always a try to get the experience and knowledge of the cryptocurrency from this forum.

• +5 1

Our duty on this site is to abide by all the rules of this site.I will show respect to every member of this site, I will not talk nonsense and we will follow all the rules.

• +3 1

except for the fact that deepening the knowledge of crypto is not an obligation or a duty but a pleasure I agree with all the other things especially with strictly observing the rules and not spamming

• +1 1

On 4/26/2020 at 11:12 AM, Babubu609 said:

This topic I escalate to you right now was to help us remember what and why we are here, this straight forward  questions will  briefly help you remember why you are here:

1. What is my duty here as a member?

2. What are rules that I most followed?

3. What is my aim being here?

4. What should I keep avoiding?

5. How can I help to improve this forum?

This are questions and here I wi come up with answers to this questions which will be shown below:

1. My duty is to learn all about cryptocurrency, share what I know meet friends, and finally received my payment after an hour working on the forum learning. This is really great and wow! To be here.

2. I need to go back to the about forum read on topic to revise and get myself protected from making mistake of different kind.

3. My aim being in this forum is to learn and received payments.

4. I need to keep myself avoided from breaking the forums rules doing the best I can to follow rules as stated and abided by me as a registered member.

5. I can improve this forum only if I could make legit posts on topic I read, creating informative topics that will help the forum, reporting scammers, avoid plagiarism or any act of spamming the site.

I have great hope with this questions and answers will help us unite and help the forum to move forward and remember why we are here. I don't post in other to receive likes or heart ❤️ but to help I only receive heart or likes when my post deserved to receive it. 

Thank you friends and colleagues I hope you will find this article useful to you.

U doing a great work u one of the legend of this site i see alot off people they doing job here but he can't make post for new member ,i appreciate your knowledge and skills experience about crypto currency , Cryptotalk . Its very helpful for new members also for old members some people can't follow the rules and they got banned 🚫 so its better than u follow the instructions and rules and make money 💰💰

Thank you so much far sharing this topic whit friend and the title reminds us why we are here. It is important to know and follow the rules as members of this form. So than we can make it even better 

Hi friend, I fully support this topic, forgetting why you're here Is very big mistake. As a beginner you should forbid all act that may lead you to ban. Abide by the rules and regulations of the forum, set your goals and work toward it and don't hide you identity to untrusted mate. Going by this you will surely succeed..

Thanks for your information . I don't have why im here 

I doing post just for learning and making money 💰 because im a student i need alot off money for my educational purposes and rotinly life so im here just for learning and earning Thank u so much

We have joined Crypto because we want to learn, know and earn something from here. I must try to follow all the rules here.It improves our English. I avoid all kinds of spamming. I stay away from spammers. I try to fulfill all the responsibilities towards crypto.