Why we should avoid following massages from unknown friends - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Why we should avoid following massages from unknown friends

Yes, we must all do this, in order for the forum to remain a clean environment for work and learning. Because with these scammers the posts will be smaller, now many members will leave due to the scammers

My friend, I say it is necessary to leave anyone, whom we do not know. Not only in this work, but I say with us it is necessary and important to leave everything. The reason for anyone who is not known to me. This man can tolerate a thief or usurper. That is why we are always. We turn away anyone who we do not know ..

Avoiding messages from unknown friends is very important for the forum since messages between unknown friends may be there to scam you and that is why you have to send to scammers, messages can be answered if there is something important to say otherwise no it would be convenient to respond to messages from strangers. 

Edited by Leoresurrected

If someone private message you with something irrelevant then just report it to the moderators and also block that users. A lot of people try to spam people and misdirect also. That's  why the best thing would be to always be aware about clicking into any links or sharing information in unknown domain. So don't just fall into the traps. 

This is a very bad thing, but it is not  new it is normal in the cryptoworld and we should be careful, but on the other hand sometimes people messages us in good faith and they could lead us to profitable sites. So my advice do not directly go on reporting them to moderators, you should investigate what they are saying or ignore them if you have no time.

Not all are scammers.

Yes,  I most of the scamming and hacking that we experienced in the world of cryptocurrencies are almost as a result of following links and  website that we do not care to know whether they are genuine or not, so your advice is really good. 

I think if someone wants to talk with you then you can talk with him maybe he wanted to get some guidance from you if you feel insecure and find  him a scamer then you can report against him to the forum otherwise you should avoid to talk with strangers because scammers are present in every field.

I am here to share some knowledge and advice with my friends because we are working as a family in the same place. You may be wondering why you wrote this.  But clear your mind, I have made this issue to help all of us.  It comes late when I realize that there are scammers in the forums who send us a private message with a link to download an unknown wallet and deposit some funds in it which was really a scam, I met a guy like me  Sending a message in which I find it easy to get a report from the moderator for quick action before it's too late.  I want to help some of us take reports of such users who send anonymous messages with links to other scams.  Accept the report and help the moderators as well as the forum secure.  If you go through here please make sure you snatch it and protect yourself from scammers know who you are following and what kind of friends you are making ... Finally I share with you our idea of the best way to protect yourself  I want to take.

When You are working online you should be aware of all the risks and the biggest risk is getting scammed as there are a lot of scammers around you who are in wait of just one mistake from you so be careful and never give importance yo any unknown person or message.

I am here to share some knowledge and advice to my friends here as we are one family Working on the same place doing the same job.you might be surprised to why I wrote this topic. But clear your thought I made this topic in other to help us all. 

Thanks of your sharing we should not trust on unknown friend . They make us greedy for big bonus. And they are scammer.  So avoid from unknown offers . Crypto currencies are online earning and we cannot trust on unknown some time we can get much lose. 

• +3 1

- I also think you should avoid messages from strangers in this forum.  Because there are some scammers in this forum who steal money by collecting information from other people's accounts through messages.  So everyone should avoid the message of strangers...

Yes ofcourse  there are many fake people  which scammed us in great manner we should  be careful  for such scammers. if we see any scam link then we should  tell the moderator to take action  from such scammer. 

Yes, we can easily avoid scammers by simply ignoring them and blocking them on all the platforms we use.  On some platforms it is easy to copy certain person profiles and fake identities.  Scammers are doing this to attack certain people who think they are their friends.  I will say it here and anyone who reads it should remember it.  Noon is really your friend when you are online.  There is always a possibility that the person you are talking to may be someone else.  The friends you have can always communicate with them via your phone.  So never be sure about anyone and never send funds to anyone online, it is actually him without giving it legitimacy.

That is the best advance in staying away from undesirable things like that, I additionally still discover a great deal of misrepresentation by sending private messages containing con artist joins. I additionally got it on the wire as well.

Hello friend how are you. Well my friend I'm satisfied with you if we safe our account from scammers then we should follow these types of small things. We can't give any personal information about our account and forum. So I hope we all are obey the rules.

I agree with you, my friend, that it is important that we pay attention to whom we talk and give information about us, because recently fraudsters have spread so much that we cannot distinguish between a true friend and a fake friend.

Thanks for sharing this great and useful information with us. It true we don't need to trust anyone or engage them in our personal activities because we might not know who is planning to harm us

• +1 1

Yes you're right,its no more an new thin to us that to forum is gull of scammers who do disguise their selves as good and helping people but will later turn out to be scammers who will stop at nothing to steel and scam our money,let's be extra careful and never to provide our identity to any stranger

• +1 1

This is simply because most of the messages coming from unknown people are fraudulent messages and their goal is to steal or defraud you, try to stay away from them so that you are not exposed to fraud 

• +1 1

Thank you dear,your topic is very important specially for new members. Because newbies are not enough skilled about scammers  and hackers . Their intention is very bad because  they want to steal btc of the members . 

• +2 1

Yes friends, we are writing such words, we have different views because we cannot say that everyone have same views   because everyone's thinking and wisdom is different, everyone's thinking is different, so how is it possible that everyone's views is like that? 

• +2 1

All of us are here for a reason or the other, a few are here to memorize, a few are here to win, a few are here to spam and a few are here to scam people. We need to take care of inconspicuous friends.

Yes friends, people who have no benefit to us, who are not our friends, then we should avoid as many messages as they have, because replying to their messages is not a compulsory  for us.