Which token or coin are profitable ? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA

Which token or coin are profitable ?

Bitcoin and ethereum is more profitable if you hold it for long time. Due to covid-19, bitcoin price goes down and now bitcoin price is $10500. So if you buy now thats great because it gives to you massive gain in few months. Because bitcoin is the oldest and first large cryptocurrency with monstrous trading volume. At the end of 2020, bitcoin reaches $15000 and thats my expectations and many crypto experts says that.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

All altcoins can become profitable if you know how and when is the right time to buy that token or coin. In my opinion, BNB is a good one to get profit. For short run or a long run.Choose from those that have long been on the market. Because these coins are the least risky compared to the relatively new ones. And invest in a coin, not a token. I don't trust tokens. I love having coins with my own blockchain. I can tell you my choice: btc xlm ltc eth ada xem doge. But the decision is up to you.

• +1 1

I think all coin or token was profitable if you doing your own research, even that was on dump situation but if the fundamental was strong it can give your good profit in short or long term but i will give some recommendation, Maybe you can take a look to Ethereum.Most are just about the most sturdy and the ones that is biggest the other bull go.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't know why you ask this question. You should know this is not our money but your to invest. So do research and don't ask for investment advice from non qualified people. What you want to tell you to buy a coin and then you will come asking us for the money you lost?

• +5 1

9 minutes ago, annayks said:

I don't know why you ask this question. You should know this is not our money but your to invest. So do research and don't ask for investment advice from non qualified people. What you want to tell you to buy a coin and then you will come asking us for the money you lost?

you gave the best advice, if all people heard what you said, it would be a very good thing. but unfortunately we are in the cryptocurrency market where most people are asking for information about what will be the next altcoin that will give 10X profit and this has become something normal in this cryptocurrency market. look at cryptocurrency-related youtube channels and look at cryptocurrency-related telegram channels

• +3 1

On 10/18/2019 at 11:15 PM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

I want to buy some coin or token.  suggest me that coin or token are profitable for me. I can able hold for long time. Can You help me by giving your accurate .

Buy bitcoin and wait for 5-10 years your portfolio will double even it can be tribble. Invest in good coin with the great trading volume and market cap you won't lose unless their is great dump in the market. So, I would suggest you bitcoin and XRP for long term. 

BetFury                                                   

On 10/19/2019 at 1:13 AM, Thekingcallme said:

You should choose between reliable currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, which will almost certainly rise in price
Or choosing modern but dangerous currencies would be risky

ETH and the BTC both are good but i just suggest there 2 currencies is just for trading becasue in the crypto market if we want to make good money than we need to trade on it and if we want to hold that than buy the low price currencies becasue at the bull time that give us good profit in the market than the other high value coins.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Of course bitcoin, because this currency has the largest trading volume in the world and large daily price fluctuations are very profitable to use as a trading tool. Bitcoin can also be found in all markets so it's easy if you want to trade with bitcoin

If you are into long term investment then I would suggest to choose the XRP which is the top 4 most popular crypto and you could buy a lot since its price is low and have a chance to pump in the future because it still gaining some popularity especially in financial sector like bank, also in an ordinary person because it has low transaction fee and fastest transaction time which I think 5 seconds. 

Bitcoin is usually the most profitable coin to make money by trading or investing in the world of cryptocurrency.  Because the market value of Bitcoin and the demand of the world market is much higher through which you can earn more profit by trading or investing.

• +2 1

I am in crypto for more than a month and I have the same questions when I start and maybe still looking. I've found many coins that can be called very good opportunities because they have many years experience, really strong team and devs and are good projects.  Except from Bitcoin I am looking to invest in:

• Stellar
  • Ripple
  • Ethereum
  • Tron
  • Bitcoin Cash

I am still learning about more projects but these are the ones that I have singled out as being the best right now.

• +4 1

All coins can be profitable as only a few that are scams will make you lose all your money. The rest can drop a lot but you can always make profit if you buy them after they bottomed and make a strong flat line in the charts. This will be the bottom and you can risk to buy there.

If you ask me except Bitcoin I expect Tron to do very well very soon since it is making good moves for Defi and many projects will soon abandon Ethereum because of the scaling problems they have.

• +1 1

My best advice is to always look for a promising coin that has a lot of users getting interest with. I would suggest ethereum if you are looking for an altcoin as an alternative way to gain more profit through investing from coins in the market. It is not bad to invest in bitcoin because you literally had no chance of getting scammed since it is already established there already originally. It is already the basis of value in the market however, the profit that you could get from investing bitcoin might suffer since you could not generate that huge amount to say that you managed to get a profitable profit and somewhat you would see the big difference if you ever had a loss in the trade. It just that you can’t earn that much if you don’t have quite enough capital to invest in bitcoin so better to choose a good altcoin such as ethereum.

1 hour ago, yonkii said:

I've found many coins that can be called very good opportunities because they have many years experience, really strong team and devs and are good projects.  Except from Bitcoin I am looking to invest in:

• Stellar
  • Ripple
  • Ethereum
  • Tron
  • Bitcoin Cash

Except for ETH and BCH, the other coins you mentioned above are more suitable for long term profit. You can't expect to earn daily income from Ripple or Stellar. They are pretty stable coins when compared to the likes of Bitcoin and Litecoin. Before thinking about profit, you have to see how long it takes to reach it. Coin X can give you lots of small but short term profits. Coin Y can give you a big but long term profit. Which one is more profitable at the end? The answer is Coin X because when you add all small pieces of profit, you will have a bigger profit than what coin Y can offer you. (For example, 10x $8 profit is more than 1x $70).

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +3 1

You need to do reasearch and find out on your own. What is the point if I tell you three coins here and will you buy them for what reason? You have to understand that most coins have a chance to go higher and very lower too. If you want to hold for many years you should better look for bitcoin.

totally ethereum becomes reclaimable for those who understand how what day is the correct time for you to purchase which item operating theatre sou. for my part, sjc is a great one then win back make. for brief campaign oregon an extended turn tail.

Actually in many website exchange you can check their top ten of reliable coins, you find exactly the profitable cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Zcash, TRX, XRP...etc those coin are profitable and popular.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

You can look in coinmarketcap and find all the coins available in all markets. They miss some coins but you will find links with all the information you may need to start researching and learn if these coins are worth your money or not. This is how you do research but if you don't want to you can go ahead and buy some coins as EOS TRX TRON and ETH.

I think buying Bitcoin will be the most logical investment because it is constantly changing and the best paying crypto money.

I will always say that coins are profitable if we invest in them smartly there are many which can give us profirs like altcoins, ehererum etc but are only used in exchange of goods that are provided by the companies. Thanks

As i am still learning from this forum i couldnt recommend any coins or token but surely i can say that most finest and profitable coin among all other is btc,ltc and eth because i have managed to earn a good amount of money from it.

On 9th October we get a new coins Free dollars,i think it will be a new and very expensive coin,so we need to wait a bit

The last currency in our top 5 is the Binance Coin, this is the native currency of the crypto exchange Binance. This platform is developing new features so fast that holders of Binance Coin can benefit greatly from them. Binance is the market leader in the field of crypto exchanges and offers many other services.