Which token or coin are profitable ? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA

Which token or coin are profitable ?

I suggest you to buy bitcoin, litcoin or ehte coins. You can invest and sell it when the market price goes up. I think you will see suggestions other than me. thank you

Obviously it is bitcoin. We recommended in order to everyone men that you need to select as well as make use of bitcoin, we vow if you are using bitcoin it is worthwhile and much more lucrative.

On 20.11.2019 at 19:57, hmind said:

If you ask for advice about good coins to hold for a long time only bitcoin, ethereum and bitcoincash in my opinion. Although there are still many coins that are still good.

It seems to me that now is the time to buy bitcoin cash, because even recently one famous person said that soon the coin expects a huge rise of several thousand percent up, but on the other hand it seems to me that this is populism.

On 10/18/2019 at 10:30 PM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

I want to buy some coin or token.  suggest me that coin or token are profitable for me. I can able hold for long time. Can You help me by giving your accurate .

There are so many good coins in the market and some coins are XRP, TRX, ETH, LTC, XVG, EOS, XLM these coins are he good and best coins in the market and these coins give you high profit because these coins team is so much strong and these are low value and also high level trusted coins so buy these coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dear Friend, As of today the market in bad shape. If your are still want to buy the coins . You should check for the binance or bittrex platform as they provide the details about the altcoin & they have the history from the day entered in crypto. If you are looking for genuine coin then you should try for Doge & NRG .

Eth, litecoin if you have more BTC vapital is good fot buy.right now.  And also Ripple.have nice.prive too.in future.  Noe all coins are down so more choices.  Matters is badic.on BTC when BTC up all will be up too.

invest in any coin, you need to pay close attention, every wrong transaction leads to consequences, you need to choose a reputable floor, you need to choose a reputable coin, the amount of transactions and the true foundation of that coin.
good luck

Backing up assets on the exchange to ensure assets are very important so that when hacked we can quickly report support to recover without losing the account in a timely manner, and need attention. At least 2 layers of security

6 hours ago, Hanhassie said:

They move fast, even the chart will not help you sometimes, if i am right? A single candle in the chart can spoil your timing

yes but only in past , around 2017 and the altseason then  those coins used to trade with 8000 bitcoin volume somtimes and yes the chart wont help you somtimes . 

If you would like invest in automated currencies demand YoBit software to check out more cost-effective in addition to better currencies Will not possibility everything you could include

On 10/18/2019 at 10:30 PM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

I want to buy some coin or token.  suggest me that coin or token are profitable for me. I can able hold for long time. Can You help me by giving your accurate .

Do your own research. Ultimately teh cosnequences will be with you not teh one who gave you the advice. Make your own decisions.

6 minutes ago, Ngetpa said:

I think all the coins and tokens are profitable as long as it does not remain at the low value. All coins and tokens are worth it if that coin or token is still performing well and have a greater value in the market.

no you are totally wrong , not all altcoins in the market profitable , there is good coins yes you can invest in but there is shitcoins too and you will lost your money if you invest in them . 

21 hours ago, Ilustration said:

Just buy bitcoin , this will give you profit even in a short period just follow the waves creating by whales ans you willhave good profit.

but when altseason i dont advice to buy bitcoin , because you will frize your money , i prefer to invest them on altcoins that can give me  x10 .. x 50 profite and the market is full of. 

You should not pay for the bridal party, it will enjoy giving your hard-earned dollar with the cash, you desire to put in? Get your hard-earned dollar on Bitcoin, hold on a fun time up to the point Bitcoin goes up on rate and even you will appreciate that Oahu is the most suitable choice.

On 12/4/2019 at 8:49 PM, Ngetpa said:

I think all the coins and tokens are profitable as long as it does not remain at the low value. All coins and tokens are worth it if that coin or token is still performing well and have a greater value in the market.

yes. it depends on the situation of the market. we should learn technical analysis in this regard so that we can predict the upcoming movements of market

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 10/18/2019 at 8:30 PM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

For the best coins to invest I mostly suggested the following coins which are.

- bitcoin

- ethereum

- litecoin

- binance coin 

- cardano ADA

- doge coin

But I do not recommend to invest in tokens because they always dead before they fulfill their dreams and goals

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

2 hours ago, Ilustration said:

We don't know what altcoin will increase when altcoin season is come,  and I don't believe that bitcoin will not increase in altcoin season. 

so simple bro , all altcoins that have a good project and An energetic team will rise in next altseason , its called altseason if you get back to chart on 2017 you will noticed that almost all coins on the market pumped many  time , more then x10 . 

On 12/4/2019 at 4:50 PM, Lubna said:

If you can use your stretegues timely, then new coins can be very profitable for you. when a new coin launches, buy as fast as you can and sell in high..but it is really very risky.

I don't know if any newbie can handle this piece of advice my friend simply because its hard to catch the bottom of a newly listed coin because most coins might go 50% down after they're listed and they might not be going up that fast.

6 minutes ago, Ilustration said:

Yes also see this but the time now and before are not the same and I think altcoin season that happen before are just by ICO campaign.  And now ICO campaign are scam so no good coins will rise again now. 

yes i think that too , thats mean not all coins on the markets will rise next altseason , so we must be carful in choosing the coins that we will invest in . 

5 hours ago, Lubna said:

I told about IEO mate. You can check history. every coins or tokens started in 0.00000100 and reach more than 0.00000300 in only 5-10 minutes. we can trade in this short time.

Well its veey risky but I am in no place to tell you what you do with your own money. I'm just saying that I saw many clins being listed and lost more than 50% and one of the IEO that I saw was BLOC ieo on okex and it was dumped so hard from over 1000sat to now 6sat.

Bitcoin will be very resistant for a long time, if you want to find alternatives to at least ethereum and litecoin. For tokens to date I have not thought about it because most projects have failed

You should never obtain bridal party, it always wants firing your income on the trash, you prefer to payout? Use your income for Bitcoin, simply wait enjoyable unless Bitcoin springs up for fee and additionally you will recognize that is it doesn't a smart choice.

In order to acquire electronic digital stock markets see a YoBit program to see less costly and also increased stock markets Usually do not chance whatever you have got

I think  bitcoin is profitable.  Because it is very useful coin in present crypto world. It has a vast market and it's  market price is not stable. So bitcoin  is profitable for me.

On 10/19/2019 at 12:30 AM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

I think everything is the same, depending on the exchange whether it has value or not ?, If told to choose, I prefer coins. Usually coins are registered and popular first than tokens which are new coins. this is only opinion.