Which token or coin are profitable ? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA

Which token or coin are profitable ?

At first I would recommend you to go with long trades. Not short time trades. Cause long time trades are much more safer. And the coins i would suggest are litecoin etherium and xrp tokens! If you invest In these coins i think in the future you will surely get some profit! 

On 10/18/2019 at 7:30 PM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

I want to buy some coin or token.  suggest me that coin or token are profitable for me. I can able hold for long time. Can You help me by giving your accurate .

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency to dominate the crypto currency market, and is the No. 1 investment followed by Litecoin as it is a very worthy cryptocurrency to invest in.Then EOS has established itself among the top 10 crypto currencies by market value.

On 10/19/2019 at 12:30 AM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

I want to buy some coin or token.  suggest me that coin or token are profitable for me. I can able hold for long time. Can You help me by giving your accurate .

I think ethereum is the best token or coin that you can keep for some time. because remember the POS system on ethereum 2.0 later, which will provide an advantage for people who save coins from ethereum.

On 10/18/2019 at 11:00 PM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

I can help you according to my best of knowledge. Remember one thing never risk anything for this uncertain thing. Always make a backup plan then enter. You are interested in buying coins. I shall say you can go for bitcoin now. Because this is the best chance to make a bull run. If you willing to hold for a long time please go for ADA token, Tezos coin, And also Ethereum. Another is there for long term coin is XRP. This is my opinion. The choice will be yours. 

BTC, ETH, LTC, NEO, Binance coin. are normally to be invested and they are also at very cheap prices. Energi coin is a good project and have 60% staking reward. if you have a decent amount you can stake your amount in NRG energi coin. which will give you best earning as well as price of this coin is also cheap.

Every tokens or coins move in price. so, if one become successful to buy it in a low price and sell in high, then he will earn profit. we just need to understand the market.

Bengali?

View this Topic

As we know there are lot of token and voin the crypto world.but if you want go for a specific coin you can go for the Energy coin because it is coming with the version 3.0 so we see a massive pump in the Energy coin...so for the best profit i suggest you to go for energy coin.

On 18.10.2019 at 21:30, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

I would buy Btc,ETH if I were you. The forks of bitcoin but not all and these BTG, BCH, BSV. And earlier coins like LTC, DASH, DOGE, XMR.

Bitcoin is the most profitable coin in the market. you can buy btc now and hold it for few days. in 2020 the price will go high very soon and you can make a good profit.

the most profitable and trusted coin is bitcoin. besides i also recommending ripple, litecoin, doge coins. those coins are very cheap at this time where people can buy big amount of coins with low deposits. so if you have good luck then you can become rich by deposit those coin. i bought ripple in yobit and gonna hold for long term to see the outcomes

If you are a big investor it is good to buy Bitcoin because it is worth to invest in. Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin are also a profitable investment for long time. You can search what coin you prefer.

I personally choice bitcoin.bitcoin is more profitable crypto currency.but consider also other altcoins as well as litecoin,ripple,bitcoincash,and dogecoin.and the etherium as the second best.

I thin that is depend on the market situation. For now the market is still bearish so your chance to get some undervalued coin is really high. Currently i buy some Tron (TRX) and Raven (RVN).

Where i think now that coin is cheap and have possibility the price will going up soon. I already research it by some data, so up to you if you want try it or not. Because the market is volatile, maybe tomorrow or soon the price will going up and become expensive.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 10/19/2019 at 12:30 AM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

if you are looking for a coin that is profitable for the long term I highly recommend bitcoin. it's just that in cryptocurrency right now we can't be sure of a profitable coin, especially for the long term. You can do research on top coins and choose which ones are most likely to be profitable.

I think bitcoin is the most profitable coin for all time. Bitcoin has very good price in market. We can say bitcoin is a king of crypto market. So i think most profitable coin of all time is bitcoin.

On 10/18/2019 at 10:30 PM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

If you have long term plans than Its better to hold only top 3 currencies. in which BTC, ETH, XRP, Litecoin etc. because every other project we cant say where it will go.

Bitcoin is currently bucking the trends in trading, but i would say, buy it and keep a beady eye on other alts like maybe BNB and NBX. By the way NBX is the native coin of the Netbox.Global project, which is the first decentralized web browser with integrated blockchain node, Netbox.Chain. It also includes Netbox.Wallet, which is credited regularly with rewards for the active usage of the browser, and a 20 NBX credit on installation of the Netbox.Browser, and also a Netbox.Drive for your storage options. There is a masternode thrown with a 10,000 minimum coin. https://netbox.global/

IMG_20191213_142541.jpg

Buy Neo and at least you can earn passive income by just holding it, and you don't even need to keep the wallet running all the time like you do with other proof of stake coins.  I don't know why people haven't been snatching Neo up lately, but they haven't and I think that's a mistake.  Great coin, great project, great way to earn income that you won't get with bitcoin.

Boss You know better every crypto currency increase price day by day if you want to invest in crypto currency then i suggest you that you invest in Ethereum and Altcoins these coins price goes up and who's invest now days they earn more and heavy profit.

• +1 1

On 10/19/2019 at 12:41 AM, hypercrypt said:

so also my opinion for long trades. for fast trades all other coins. but is higher risk!

What you mean that the fast trades?

The crypto currency most popular coins are very good for trading.

Profit is based on your skills. If your skills are good then you get the good profit. So, just improve your skills to get the good profits

On 10/19/2019 at 2:36 AM, Zzoro6110 said:

Buy classic and famous coins such as Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum
It has big profits and its market is huge

I agree to this, try buying those cryptocoins. Well, that's why they're popular and always on top of the market because they are more profitable.

Really do not commit to tokens, it happens to be preferred flinging your finances in your a waste of money, you must dedicate? Position your finances through Bitcoin, hang around fun until such time as Bitcoin soars through charge not to mention you will experience that it does not take the most suitable option.

Start with the most used and most reliable coin, bitcoin. You may also try others but bitcoin can take you somewhere else. Just be patient with it.