Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk? - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk?

I only know this forum. My friend invited me to it. I did not know anything about cryptocurrency before. I am comfortable in this forum and I have invited my friends to it as well.

• +2 1

There are site similar to this cryptotalk forum but for now as a newbie am comfortable with this site for now based on what am learning as a student from this platform. 

I don't know about any sites who similar with cryptotalk. I think there is no sites similar to cryptotalk. This forum is the best for learning knowledge and earning money freely. I know bitcointalk but it is difficult . You can earn good money from this forum .

I believe the only reason why we don't have that many bounties here is because a good amount of people in this forum leech posts and make repetitive or low quality posts, which could result in them not getting accepted into the campaign. Every account shouldn't get accepted, there would have to be a registration form with questions, along with a revision of the quality. 

Yes I think bitcoin talk but you should need to know that they not give the money easily and also they are difficult forum. So it is the best forum I think no doubt now you can earn well here just cryptotalk.

• +1 1

Yes dear friend your post is very well but i think that there is no site that is similar to cryptotalk and to do work on crypto is easy.it is paying you those who are performing well their work.so it is a best way to earn money.

• +2 1

There are many websites on Google but it is very good and very useful for all members compare two crypto no website is good than crypto.

yes dear i am also trying to search any website which would be similar to crypto talk but i have not find it yet . in my opinion this website is more profitavle for all of us.

I know about a one site which have content to same with cryptotalk, but have no comparison with cryptotalk.  Bitcoin talk is a site which is similar to cryptotalk.  So we can't use this type of site ,so according to me no one site which had comparison with cryptotalk.  Cryptotalk is the opportunity to earn and learn . So we can trade and investment. 

• +1 1

There's a comparative gathering like crypto talk in which you'll be able moreover gain Bitcoin by posting points but there it is exceptionally troublesome to win rewards so it is way better in case you spend your time here

No friend I didn't find any other platform like this forum. Cryptotalk is one of the best platform where we can both earn and learn easily. But I heard about the bitcointalk but is not paid properly and it's paying those people who doing well only.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Hello! Yes, I haven't seen a forum like CryptoTalk either! Because not every forum / project gets paid for posts. And CryptoTalk gets paid. 1000 Satoshi and Talk tokens for each useful post. It is very cool! Thanks to the creators, admins and moderators for such opportunities! Good luck everyone!

On 4/24/2020 at 8:11 AM, rekter said:

@Babubu609 I would like to add to this that bitcointalk doesn't pay you directly. You will need use signatures from 3rd party and to ranking up for better signatures is really hard in comparison to this forum. You'll need to really put your mind and originality to every post to even getting even few merits in there (asking for them or trading them is naturally against the rules).

I had an older account there so i got basically 1000 merits for free for my legendary account when merit system was introduced, but after that i managed to get something like 10 merits and that took 2 years actual work. Maybe i was a crappy poster or didn't know how that game was played, but it was hard to me.

I also need to check that stake forum so thanks for that @kirubel

No site is compared to crypto forum infact one need to careful of searching online investment site's avoid meeting scammers,I recommend crypto has the best site for investment, thanks.

Yes there are some sites like this forum. One of them is bitcointalk but to work in that forum is really difficult its not easy as this forum. To earn from that forum we need a rank to enter in their campaign and start to earn. 

Edited by Olivia Joseph

In fact, I did not search for other sites to earn, but from sharing with friends here, I notice that this forum is the best, so there is no need to do another search. I will only double my efforts here to gain more knowledge and money.

I don't think so. 

Because i research many other similar forum as crypto Talk. 

But crypto Talk is  a best forum because they will gives you money per post a day. And you will also earn knowledge from it. 

Hello dears 

Here some more forum similar like one forum is bit coins and it is very difficult to work here .Crypto talk is the best forum because it paid good on the other hand other website not more good .

Thank you 

• +1 1

No brother there is no risk in the Crypto Talk as compared to the other Forums like the Bitcoin. The Crypto Talk Forum is Very Secure and the main thing is the Crypto Talk is safe by the many Security Providers. We must Use the Crypto Talk where we want.

I do not think there's any gathering accessible like this gathering. Since this gathering is very simple to work and legit in giving moment day by day installments. This campaign atttracts the foremost of the clients since of it's simple and reliable theme of installments. But bitcointalk may be a comparable gathering who too gives installments to the client for posting. But that's much more troublesome than this. So I figure that Cryptotalk is the as it were one accessible to believe and depend on virtual world. 

On 4/24/2020 at 11:51 AM, Babubu609 said:

I was on investigation to be sure if there could be any sites that is good and legit as cryptotalk, from my investigation I end up not finding any forum that pays per post as in here, I want to know if their are some colleagues if mine that made the same research if they are successful to meet any site that correspond and is the same and paying as in cryptotalk?

I have been working online since 2018. I have seen many websites but I have not seen a website like this cryptotalk from where we can earn money just by posting.Really, I have never seen such a site before. For those students, this site provides the most opportunities because they can earn money as well as study.

Dear ! There is no other site which is more Best than Crypto talk. It is Best, Wondering and Amazing site due to following reasons:

1. Here You can Learn Easily and 

2. Here You will Become a good Skiller 

3. Here You can Earn 🤑 Daily 

4. The Best feature of this site is that you can  also start your Work  without investment.

Hello my dear friend Cricket Oxide has a lot of sites from which you can earn and earn. This is the best and this is the best. Thank you my dear friend.

In all honesty, there is no similar site for a forum CryptoTalk in paying for members for publishing at the moment this fact, even a forum bitcointalk that pays for members is not compared a CryptoTalk to because it is difficult and you need a full year before you earn from it, So CryptoTalk it is always the best..