Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk?

Hi. I have not seen anything like this before this forum. So I was pleasantly surprised when I got here. There are Russian-language services that pay for writing articles and reviews, taking surveys. I also think you can find a similar job on freelancing.

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

I don't know about any other platform like this. I think if it is available then it might not be as safe and secure as cryptotalk is. Stick to this forum. Achieve your targets and earn.

No dear there is no any other website or a site which is equal to crypto you are on a right path where you could earn money or gain more knowledge or you could become rich .

• +4 1

Well, I'm still new in to the whole of cryptocurrency, so I don't have any much idea about the forum. Based off the little experience and research I made, I only discover bitcoinstalk which is not as realible as crytotalk. Up till now, I'm still making research and I didn't see any related forum as crytotalk. That is all I can say

Their are site compared to cryptotalk but I didn't participate so I can know of their similarity for now to me cryptocurrency is the best that earning is legit and trusted.

Based on my past forum experiences, it’s bitcointalk are just like similar to cryptotalk. They also have different campaigns we’re you can earn bitcoins. In cryptotalk they called “reputation” while in bitcointalk it called as “merit”. But for me it is easily to get paid here in cryptotalk unlike bitcointalk that needs to be included in the rank before getting paid. Cryptotalk is a very helpful forum sites that I know because it really suits to all beginners who wants to start learning and earning crypto currency.

Of course, I know a few more resources, but I have not yet seen such good ones as the crypto talk forum, that's for sure.  the best resource for me.

Dear friend, when i started i had the same question in my mind and i researched a lot to find a similar website. Yes there are some websites but they are not as legit as cryptotalk. So this is the best option.

@Babubu609 Obviously, there is a site that is similar to Cryptotalk forum which is known as Bitcointalk forum which is one of the most paying forum worldwide which also pay its member per every useful and informative post but I still recommend members to join in Cryptotalk forum as it enables any member to join freely and also to rank up freely without investing any fund unlike to other forum

download (72).jpg

No honestly because crypto talk is increasing very very fast in value and compire to other currency their is no currency that is up crypto talk in the world completely. 

To my knowledge there is no such forum. There is no such feedback as this forum, Even if it happens, it will not happen in which money can be earned with knowledge.

Yes, there are many sites that appear to be doing something similar to what cryptotalk is doing but the truth is that none is as good and great and cryptotalk. You can see that your work here is not hard, very easy site to access and use. You learn while earning at the same time. To be here is a great thing I must say. 

I think there are BitcoinTalk and WetContalk websites as well as Cryptotal.org.  They are all websites that discuss cryptocurrency.  If I'm paying, I'm not sure I haven't tried them yet.  However, I believe that the most affordable forum, Cryptotal.org, is also the most user-friendly.  I just like the forum.

No site will be similar to cryptotalk . Cryptotalk is unique , simple and very easy to use . It pays us very well for the work we do and also all the members are paid equally . Only other forum i know is Bitclintalk . It is very different from cryptotalk and the users are paid according to their ranks .

Yes, there are some similar forum like this too, but to be sincere with you those forums are not as good as this. Cryptocurrencies is now getting more rate than any other forum in the world right now.

This one is the best.

According to my knowledge there is only cryptotalk which provides such facilities. Cryptotalk is unique and is now the widely used forum to gain and earn. I had heated many other forum but none of them fits to cryptotalk when it comes to security nad simplicity .

No I don't think so that there is any forum for cryptocurrency site which relatable to cryptocurrency and which are similar to it. Because cryptocurrency is a very good forum and it is stretched about all over the world so no one can beat cryptocurrency

Maybe there are would be some sites but I trust only on it.

This is very important question to know. There are many such sites on Google but in terms of fidelity I would say this forum is the best because it is all free here then we are all very friendly here we discuss various things and these are completely free and at the same time we can make a good kind of money so I will say cryptotalk There is no such site in the world. The ones that are there are not as good as these.

I am a new member of Crypto. I don't know if there is any other site like it but I think it is a good quality site and I can make money from it and here I want to work with mind Thanks

There are earning sites but they are much complicated from this one like uh have prefer it to people and getting a percentage of their earnings and making a chain like this so thats so difficult than this platform 

I would say that it compares a lot of posts about BitcoinTalk from the members of this forum to Cryptotalk but I don't think it's better than Cryptotalk because Cryptocalk is like a community and BitcoinTalk everyone is trying to earn their own.  Come on, I think you won't get anything like Cisipotaltok but you should never know stop, I hope Cryptotalk will stay the same.
 I consider the opportunity for change, I will learn as much as I can here and always look for new ways.

Indeed, there is webpage that nearly a similar like cryptotalk and this site is bitcointalk. Bitcointalk has enormous local area in digital currency and you could bring in cash on it by posting too much the same as cryptotalk.

I have searched the web numerous times to look for a site that is similar to cryptotalk but honestly there is no site like it