Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk? - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk?

Cryptotalk is very much very easy and simple, but definitely there could be other sites like cryptotalk which we do not know about, because I believe there re such useful sites too.

My friend i think the forum that pays like cryptotalk is the bitcointalk,that many bounties here is because a good amount of people in this forum leech posts and make repetitive or low  quality posts. There are many forums where information about cryptocurrencies is exchanged like this forum CryptoTalk in paying for members for publishing at the moment this fact, even a forum bitcointalk that pays for members is not compared a CryptoTalk.

There are some sites through which it is possible to collect cryptocurrencies, but not like cryptotalk, as working on it is easy and clear, and you gain good experience and do not face problems in receiving payments. As for the rest of the sites, either the payment is very little or the work is complicated and needs a lot From effort and fatigue.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are absolutely correct. There are no other sites similar to cryptotalk as none of them pays for each post as in cryptotalk. The interface they provide is also very easy to use and great.

No, I don't think there will be any other website like Cryptotalk because it is the only website that gives us a chance to learn and earn. This is a unique website that provides us with good revenue and we benefit a lot from it. Cryptotalk is the most useful and informative and standard platform.

I do not have any information on this subject because I work with this encryption only and I did not do any other activity or search for any other source to gain money and knowledge, and I did not find better than this site in order to get evaluations and great opportunities to reap daily profits and fortunes with confidence.

• +1 1

So far on my research and knowledge on cryptotalk I have not seen or heard anything forum similar to it.because it's full of advantages and different from other platforms. So far I have not heard or seen. Base on the learning and skills continue to add more on what I know and heard about this before.

Edited by Kangalo
Typing error

No I don't think so. There is no platform that is amazing like cryototalk. Cryototalk is rarely found platform where you can learn and earn at the same time. There is no other sites provides features like cryototalk. There is no other forums that pays for our useful information.

• +2 1

For the time been now I don't think there is any site compare to cryptotalk that gives it members some useful information about cryptoworld as a whole and still paying it member for working in the forum on daily basis.

My friend thought that this platform, with its benefits, ease of work, and pleasure, ranks first, with absolute certainty on the personal level. I have not found any other platform that approaches it with positive evaluation.

Yes there are a lot of sites like crypto but none of them are as reliable as crypto. They can be fraud also. But in crypto there is no place for fraud. You can rely fearlessly on crypto where you earn for what you work for.

No, my friends, I have not seen any other website  like crypto but I would say that there is no other website like it which is not similar to it,  and we cannot find any like it.  Sir, we can only work on this and it can enhance our learnings.

Hello my dear friends,

I think that there are not better than cryptotalk. There are some websites are usefull and profitable but in cryptotalk we earn money easily. This is the best site of earn money and we get money with creating posts and in bitcoin we cannot earn money with investing.i think cryptotalk is best for me .

I dint have an experience for any this site because i don't see any kind of website who give us earning and learning at the same time so that's why i think we should don't believe any kind of like this website so avoid i suggest you to avoid this type of website

Yes bitcointalk is very good place in the market. You are not directly paid by the forum but you need to get a good rank out there to earn some money by posting for third parties. 

• +1 1

I likewise, old buddy, have not discovered a site like cryptotalk paying for remarks and strings. 

Since I joined the universe of translation so far this site is the best thing ever and I trust it will proceed with like this and to improve things.

In my opinion, there is no site or similar site than cryptut. This site is very good. It does not have to invest in any money. The money is found in the right way. According to my opinion it is a very good site.

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.No.i can't compare with cryptotalk  to other site.because there are many benefits in this forum.you can earn money and develop your knowledge From  this site.

Yes my friend I agree with you. Before joining this forum I'm doing in many sites but not received money. And now I'm doing work on crypto which is very interesting and helpful for me. They give me money as well as knowledge which is important for me. That's why there is no comparison with cryptotalk. And I like it.

No my friend, unfortunately it does not exist and it is something that we should take into account because we can see that many people are looking for more ways to earn cryptos, but this is a great site that is worth to stay and work hard for.

Dera friend their is no site like cryptotalk we all are lucky to have cryptotalk .This forum is really use and valuable and had enough knowledge for all of us .

In fact, if there is a platform similar to cryptotalk in addition to bitcointalk of course, it is called altcoinsTalk, they pay with a token similar to that of this platform, however I do not know their value in the market because there are few exchanges where they can be bought or sold

I believe that there is not, and it is something very sad, since we will not be able to earn in other ways as we have in this great forum, however it is an income that we can continue working to be able to obtain it every day, let's remember that our posts must be good.

Welcome, my friend, it is an excellent site, and success in it is guaranteed and available as long as you seek and is better than all sites and it is better than Botcointalk. I think that you do not subscribe to any other site except this site because it is the most trusted