Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk? - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk?

The lone site that I realize that is a great deal like cryptotalk is the bitcointalk, indeed, the principle distinction the mission on there. In bitcointalk, individuals are paid dependent on their positions and pay on each post isn't uniform, it concedes.

• +4 1

I also, my friend, have now no longer discovered a website like cryptotalk deciding to buy remarks and threads. 

Since I joined the arena of interpretation to date this web website online is the satisfactory aspect ever and I wish it's going to preserve like this and for the better. 

As a beginner on crypto currency, i did not have idea on another site rather than crypto talk forum and i did not think there is another site that is better than crypto talk forum. Crypto talk forum teaches us better than any other site on how to invest on Bitcoin and also on how we can be successful in life

Yes my friend there are many sites similar to this site but can not be published here because of the site's rules and conditions so you should search for them on your device's browser. 

I didn't find any site that is similar to crypto talk but I could be wrong because I don't have lots of information about this world. But for my opinion crypto is one of the best site for learning and earning at the same time. But it is me talking only after working in one side so you should also research some more. And thank you for your question.

I have seen so many sites.But i don't find it real.Then i found crypto forum.It is very amazing forum.I think there is no other site like crypto.

As far as I know, there is no such site. Crypto is the only site that gives us knowledge as well as the Prophet.  This is basically a learning site. We can learn a lot from here. It has given us the opportunity to earn bitcoin for free. We can learn about trading or investment, we can learn about the market and different types of currencies.  So this is another earning site.  I haven't seen its equivalent site yet.

Edited by Himu__69

other than cryptotalk.org there are additionally bitcointalk and altcointalk sites. Those are largely sites that talk about digital currency. In the event that I pay, I don't know. I haven't attempted them yet. in any case, I accept the most moderate gathering cryptotalk.org is likewise the most easy to use. I simply like the discussion despite the fact that I've worked with numerous sites and applications.

• +1 1

Truly, there is webpage that nearly a similar like cryptotalk and this site is bitcointalk. Bitcointalk has enormous network in digital currency and you could bring in cash on it by posting too much the same as cryptotalk.

• +3 1

There are few site's , but no site would satisfy you as this platform does . Most of these kind of platform needs fee to join or we need to achieve a rank inorder to qualify , but here it's the best with good atmosphere.

In fact, I'm still a beginner here, and I don't know much about sites that pay.  But in my opinion this forum is the best site, it pays for our published comments and useful topics, I like this forum and I will work hard to continue here and follow the basic rules.

Edited by Lahin1

Well to me i haven't tried any other sites for me to be able to compare them with CryptoTalk. I haven't have any feelings of looking for another site because CryptoTalk offers me the best service of cryptotalk i am looking for. Learning cryptocurrency is made easy here with lots of benefits like payment for posts.

Well so far I have not come across any site so legit and free of scammer. I think cryptotalk is the best and no any other site or platform can be compared to it sincerely speaking.

Hope you doing well dear mate. As far as my knowledge i didn't hear about another site that is paying for only commenting on 20 posts per day. The only thing u need to know rule to follow.

Dear Friend !

I love online working and I love cryptotalk because i my opinion it is the only online working forum which pay About Every Post So It helps Us Alot We can Make A Good Amount of money through simplest ways And cryptotalk supplies Happiness .

I think there is another platform like this called bitcoin talk . But the main thing is that it is more complex and advanced so for a beginner it might be hard for them to find work in those. So I think crypto talk is the best platform to earn BTC while at the same time we learn. I am having a great time working in this platform.

I think cryptotalk is the best website because there is also BitcoinTalk but it is harder than that. If you do good work on BitcoinTalk, then you will benefit by going otherwise nothing else But you have to spend very little time on these cryptotabs and your others become good and you can also gain good knowledge. 

Well,  I can't really say for sure,  but one thing I know is the fact that as you discover this site or you were introduced to it by someone, that's also how there are many similar sites like this that other people are working on too,  so probably there could be some sites similar that you don't know about yet. 

There is a Bitcointalk forum, but its conditions are much more difficult than this forum.
There you will not be able to earn immediately, but in the beginning you must obtain a certain rank in order to be able to participate in campaigns and obtain profits.
But it contains more specialized and complex information about crypto, which beginners may not understand.

Well You ask a very good question, But I'm new here and I don't have any idea on any site similar to crypto currency, it's only Bitcointalk that is similar but not the same, Because Bitcointalk is paid base on there level,So the must affordable site I knew is cryptotalk. thank for the topics.

• +2 1

I am here in online field since 2016 and I never find any other place related to this earning system so this is the only place where you can make that much amount of Bitcoin and talk

Hi there, i also try to find some forums like crypto talk but i couldn't find either. Some people say bitcoin talk is an option but i don't think we can make nice amount of money with working in bitcoin talk. I think this forum is the best option right now, We can make decent amount of money and we can improve our knowledge about crypto here.

Yes there are many sites I think but not similar to cryptotalk I think. Because it is the best forum and full with crypto knowledge and they paid us more than the other in the easy way.

• +1 1

There is no comparison of site with crypto talk  because its every good and unique site of fast and easy earning but so many site are here where one can earn but its take so much time

Much obliged for offering this data to us. I don't actually think about encryption however I can without a doubt tell that selling digital forms of money in each nation is conceivable