First thing to know as a beginner - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

First thing to know as a beginner

Hello..Yes,It is very good to give a important and useful information. Especially to new beginner.In this way a new beginners follow this useful information step by step and earning more money to Cryptotalk.

The first thing you need to know is that you should have enough knowledge about this forum. You must learn here and then know how to use our education to get the most out of it. So try first, to follow every rule of this forum. You can work hard to get the most out of this forum.

The very first thing which a person should do is to read the rules and regulations of this forum. This forum has properly managed rules and regulations one must understand that. In other way they will get banned. 

This is a great post that deserves a good reputation. It is a comprehensive post for everything related to posting in the forum where new members can know all the rules and prohibitions in one post.

• +5 1

Hello my dear friend, your information and very helpful for our newbie and also with the members, remind always that we need to follow the rules and regulations, for who beginners just focus on your job and respect each other.

Many people want to hear what the representatives of crypto-talk forum founders are thinking. So every simple requirement of the crypto talk platform, such as the total number of posts every day, how we can earn from writing, how we can earn from working here, must be known to beginners and also why our accounts get warning points.

What my friend advised me about new joiners is that we should not be rushing to complete out first 100 posts, rather we have to gain more knowledge about the crypto currency and then go ahead 

Dear Friends,

I hope you will be fine. That a good question. This fourm is real and trustful fourm. This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information about this fourm. This fourm gain many things earning ,learning and money. It payment is 100 here. I am very interested to work online internet. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I really like this 

Thank you

As a beginner, you have to first recognise the rules and policies of labor. You have to have the right idea about what is inaccurate and what's proper. Must work consistent with right policies. Because each paintings has certain guidelines and motives. All of us must work consistent with the rules. Folks who do now not observe the guidelines come to be identity bands. While running, you need to be careful.

Of course, my friend, the first thing that a beginner should know is to read the rules in the forum and also, my dear.Staying away from stealing other topics and also when creating a topic, it must be at least 100 characters long and be useful content

This post is really a great post and you deserve a bundle of positive reputation as you have guided many people who are beginners and newbie as I am .I will try to follow the rules and the steps you have recommended thanks a lot brother.

I am a begginer in this crypto world. I don't have much experience about this feature. In my experience, it is a beneficial site for us. We have to complete hundred comments for active our account. We have to complete 25 comments and 50 reactions daily for payment.

First of all as a new member  you should understand all the rules and regulation of the forum  because they are very necessary if you want to continue in this forum then you should follow rules because  no one wants to lose this forum this is the only way to maintain your progress.

Thank you my friend for posting  such a Great post contained  all detailed basic  information  about forum. It will help newbies  very  much.

Thanks for providing such valuable information because the new members face many difficulties. Because firstly they don't know about any information about this forum. And they don't know about the basic things of this forum. But the most important thing of this forum is to follow the rules and regulations and the topics and posts quality. If anyone violate this forum rules then he will never succeed on this forum. 

• +1 1

As beginners, we should always read and comprehend with the guidelines given in this forum. Also, we have to make sure that the information we share is true and meaningful,understand the rules of the forum also.Many new members needs help, one to two guidelines will make them understand, but some members discourage them instead, please let try to support one another in this forum, some have no idea about the forum

• +1 1

Thank you my friend appreciate your great efforts. You have given us really valuable information.
But it is important to know well that it is not permissible to steal others' publications, as well as to respect everyone's opinions and to deal as a family here.

Beginners should learn and practice the rules before working in this forum and follow the rules and regulations. It is the responsibility of each member of this forum to post good and useful posts.

Thank you for this very helpful post
I benefited from your detailed explanation that I did
I wish all the posts here were like this topic
That the topic be free of ambiguous or incomprehensible things

• +2 1

I think to the first thing the beginner needs to know about this forum is the forums rules and regulations, knowing them isn't enough,you also have to obey them at all cost,because if you violate any of the rules in any way then you'll be punished for doing so

• +2 1

On 4/24/2020 at 4:47 PM, Syed Al Mamun said:

Your all points that you have given as list are so helpful for all especially for newbibe members of this excellent froum. With that post so helpful for senior because many they forgate . We should abide the all rules and regulations of Crypttalk. Actually now it's i mean Crypttalk is so hard and careful about the rules and regulations.

First of all you need to know how to make a post.
  You need to know the details for posting in the forum and accepting payment. Know how many posts you need to make every day. The total length of the post, how many posts should be made.
Be aware of what is prohibited and what are the consequences of breaking the rules of the forum.

These all queries for a beginners could be solve by reading the rules and regulations of the forum as in rules all these points are mentioned that how many posts you need to do for payment and how to do and what to do. We can read the rules from pinned posts in about section.

Thank you for these instructions about what is prohibited from countries and the rules that must be adhered to in order to stay in this forum and I hope to learn more from this wonderful forum