Patient is success - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Patience is the key to success.
One of the most important factors for success in crypto, whether trading or investing, is not to rush, and the most important thing is to control emotions.
Therefore, I always recommend training a lot to control feelings by dealing with fake trading accounts, for example.

• +2 1

Yes, I agree with you. Most members do their loss only because they have no patience and thus there is a lot of chance when they do any work in a hurry that they do their loss. We have seen many members succeed who have patience and they do their work with patience and then they also succeed. But along with that I have seen many people who lack patience and work in a hurry and thus do their loss. In my opinion, patience is the key of success.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Patience is very important  in crypto trading and investment and patience is the key of success . Not just in trading and investment therefore patience is very important in every field of life . We can get success with patience .

First of all thank you so much, I read your post, so many things have been written in it which I did not know before. You made one thing very good in this success .

patient is one of the key to success , cryptocurrency requires a lot of success for you to be successful if you are a trader you have to be a patient taker for you to earn a profit .

patience is learned with experience, I believe that at the beginning we all suffered losses in trading for the so-called panic sell, for selling too hastily when there was a drop in the value of altcoins with patience we can do good earnings

• +4 1

Indeed, as you above mentioned patient is big part of success. In my opinion without patience you can not achieve anything. Sometimes you must be more patient to make good profit. 

• +5 1

Of course friends patience is very needed thing. Basically different novice in the trading of cryptocurrency get failures due to lost patience. I invested money in some currencies & taking patience so that my assets will grow in future to give me benefits. Btw, your topic is very cool & essential in forum.

• +2 1

A very important topic.  I agree with you.  Patience is success. A patient person can achieve great success in life. There is no need to lose patience in the time when bad times come in the life of all of us. From there we have to turn around.  Patience is a great quality.

• +1 1

You are right my dear friend patient is success, in the crypto market for a person to be successful, that person needs to be patient enough, because most times being in a haste makes people take the wrong decision.

• +5 1

If you don't have the patience to monitor the market, you should distract yourself and do other things. Otherwise, you can incorrectly sell the order and be at a loss.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Personally I will have the most patience ever from now on. I will be a hodler and not sell for any reason for the next 2-3 years. If price drops I will buy some more and wait. In the 2016-2017 bull run it was hodlers that profited more from traders. I'm expecting another run to begin this year so I will just hodl and wait.

Truly mate I concur with you, It is imperative to be patient and certain about the work we give. Achievement is continually showing restraint toward the work you do until you arrive at the top through exchanging and venture.

On 4/23/2020 at 3:48 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

patience is learned with experience, I believe that at the beginning we all suffered losses in trading for the so-called panic sell, for selling too hastily when there was a drop in the value of altcoins with patience we can do good earnings

Patience is the success of every thing in the world becasue if we patience to hold the coins we can make good money through this and change our life in it like those whose buy the BTC at first and they hold that they can earn good money through this easily now.

BetFury                                                   

Patience is most important thing for success because every user can get lots of money but patience is necessary part of this. We can get lots of money and information about trading because due to this forum we get many new ideas and information for useful trading. So we can say thay patience is key of success. 

We should give our time to this forum and then we see results about this forum due to which every user can get lots of information and this is best and easy way to earn lots of profit. Here we can invest our money and earn lots of profit

This is true, and I agree with you that patience is a basic matter that we must follow, especially when working in the field of coding. If a person does not have patience, he will be permanently affected by losses

• +4 1

Patient is better tool for controlling emotion in cryptocurrency. Trading and investment in crypto require patient yo make good profits from it. Patient is the key to success in cryptoworld. 

Good post, I don't know about it but it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new here and recently joining in this forum, I read it and then after discussing option in this topic, good luck.

On 4/23/2020 at 3:48 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

First thing is that if you have no knowledge then you can get what you want from the crypto market and the second thing is that you have to maintain your cool if you want the desire profit from your investment.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 4/23/2020 at 4:35 PM, Syed Al Mamun said:

Hey dear you noticed a great and excellent issue of human life. I also agree like you that patient is the key of success of everything. It's a main and so needy quality of man. But unfortunately it's so missing in our life.

Patient is the key of success and i make good money of the patient in the crypto market and there are so many other peoples which invest in this business and they hold the coins in the market and just wait for the good time.

BetFury                                                   

it is not the patience all the time when you make the money and be successful for example in the trading when the rate is falling you should take decision on time and sell the coin for the stop loss purpose.

Patience is the key to success. When things are done in a hurry, you are bound to make a mistake. It takes time to realize where the market is heading. Then enter the market at the right price or the best price.

Yes, dear, work cannot be done or done successfully without hard work, patience to work and endure the hardships of work, and here we must be patient in order to get a lot of money and new information. 

• +2 1

Of course, my friend, patience is the key to relief and profit in the end, all you have to do is set a plan and a goal, learn it and work on it well, then patience and risk taking to reach the key to success so be patient the key to success Thank you, but

Patience is the key to success besides hard work my dear mate. You are right. We have to wait gor our achievements. We have to work hard for our success. We need to have patience.