What are the qualities or work of a good member in the forum? - Page 16 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What are the qualities or work of a good member in the forum?

Informative post, I surmise now numerous clients is extremely trusted and great individuals on the grounds that nowadays just old individuals are working in this discussion and doing incredible positions. In any event now this discussion become clean spot for work with emphatically

Yes, this is true. I agree with you. I have spread this phenomenon and it must be fought so as not to spoil the impact (Forum)

The most important thing for a new member is to gain a little experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and read the forum rules, then at first by writing 100 posts he can gain experience and get a lot of information, then he comes to earn money and expand his experience. I think this experience is the essential steps for any new member.

A very useful participation for all new and novice members inside the forum. For me, the most important thing that I mentioned is to follow the rules and respect them and to avoid copying and pasting and creating multiple accounts.

Been new in this forum I have follow your comment on the topic and know the qualities of a good work as a member. I shall follow them to become a good member of the forum too

• +1 1

There should be thousands of the qualities of the Crypto talk users. He first of all should be very sincere with the Crypto talk. And then use this platform to help to others in case of the knowledge and with the help of his wisdom he report against the spammers and the others.

• +1 1

Dear a member should have attiquates how to communicate with others he should respect the forum policy and members he should not use any harsh language in his posts he should creat meaningfull and informative contents so that the forum can grow more due to his hard work.He should be transparent in giving reputations to others 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/22/2020 at 1:11 PM, Babubu609 said:

There in this forum are users that don't know their work as a members. This people are in need of help of what work will help them become like us in the forum.

This qaulities will help you know what will help you:

1. Good members  Read and follow the rules giving in the forum

2. Good members Avoid breaking rules in the forum

3. Good members Make a good qaulity post not less than 100 characters.

4. You can start receiving payments at the reaches of 100 good posts. 

5. Create topics that are related to the forum and make a post related to your topic. 

6. Understand posts made by colleagues in the forum. Before replying or qouting them.

7. Give quality reputations only to useful post and seek for more explanation before givin bad reputations to complicated posts. 

8. Make friends with those that you trusts.

9. One account is allowed for a good members that is there to stay for ever and multiple accounts is created by spammers be careful to fall under the bad people.

10. Make 30 post and invites friends, take report of scammers you saw within the forum. 

This post will help many users within the forums and if there are more qualities you can come up with them

Yes this post is helping because of your post in which you summarised all the main points.

A good member is someone who has the character of a good learner and a good teacher,  because here it is  a win win situation for everyone,  you learn and you teach,  that's one of the basic character of a good member

Every good member and responsible need to respect all the rules in the forum and mske good posts and comments, and report anyone violating the rules in the forum. 

It is moderators that can guarantee some one is a good member in the forum for me to believe on that member you can see what happened recently that affected top members that could not be posting. Those members that was removed more than 400 the update is posted in about we can read it there sound strange to me. Some members has the qualities but we can prove them to be that only moderators

They will always follow all the rules associated within the forum . That will be the main thing and the other will be we must respect others opinions and interests too. We must not offend anyone based on quality etc. Also we must have a sense to learn and not to earn. Earning should be also there but we must not be greedy.

Dear @Babubu609 the good member on this forum has many qualities he follows the rules and regulations of this forum he saves from editing he saves from copyright, copypaste and cheating if we avoid from the red rules on this forum we will become a successful member 

This discussion board is a first-rate vicinity to paintings. We are all like a family. A lot of tough paintings becomes simpler if we are able to assist every different in working. The above discussions are in reality first-rate and the characteristics or obligations of a very good member of the discussion board are to assist every different to comply with the regulations of the discussion board.

These novice members who work with us in this forum are always distinguished through their publications and information that they publish and the lack of knowledge we can know .. All these beginners must follow instructions and laws in order to survive this work.

The primary concern is that we ought to adhere to the standards of each segment and we should regard the choice of administrators. As they are paying us we should assist them with discovering spam accounts by revealing them and consistently post valuable substance

Dear @Babubu609 the good member on this forum has many qualities he motivates the beginners he follows the rules and regulations of this forum and become an example for unexperience members he advises the beginners for proper working on this forum 

The quality of a good member is to strictly abide by the rules and regulations guiding the forum,to maintain the forum does any don't as this makes a good member, thanks.

• +1 1

According to my opinion a good member having the folowing properties 

Follow rule and regulation 

Write useful post

Dont paste othere post 

Write post with new ideas and information 

Honest to his work

Hard working

A good member in the forum should be able to post comment with measure lessons or full with ideas that someone can get something from it and take home.

On 4/22/2020 at 11:11 AM, Babubu609 said:

There in this forum are users that don't know their work as a members.

I've read it all but just with this it just means this post will be bad. And it was. Some things that were not necessary some simple advice that means nothing, the basics again and again as in many other posts.

• +4 1

There are many benefits on this platform and getting many profit from it without any risk and loss of their money. You can give us good guidelines we have to follow all these guidelines. I also recently joined this platform so I have no much information about it. So I need others guidelines and motivation and support to me. Now I collection the all rules and regulations of this platform so I have to progress our business. And then I have get many profit from it. 

Thanks for this meaningful observation ,the quality or work of a good members in the forum will determine base on his work and how much he cooperatie with the forum rules ,topic ,post without violating the instructions of the platform or group

I think there would be only two things that a user a good user need to have and these are the first one is to follow the rules and the second one is to make and create good content